Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    May I suggest, as we've talking about supporting in general, that it doesn't take you switching teams to show your feelings on the matter. As mad as this makes you I'm sure you've enjoyed following your local. You never going to BMO doesn't belittle you as a supporter. Catching every game on tele or down the pub and having a gab here, Hell coming to T.O. for away games at Joe's shows a commitment and dedication that not everyone is able to do.

If it does or doesn't go down, know I'll be there at Joe's for away games. Hope to see you there.
    I see what your getting at, and yeah maybe I might be a tad over the top.. tends to happen being welsh . And yeah I love supporting K-W United, have seasons and am thankful that I can take my boy to see live matches 20 mins from home.

Speaking of Joe's, is the atmosphere on game days conducive to bring a 4 year old, it's been a few years since my wife and I have made it to Joe's before a match, mainly because we favor taking the train in these days. Would love to get the boy out for a March to the grounds this year, as he loves the club and was right in the middle of the post game supporter rally after the Portland win, trying his best to chant and dancing up a storm.

Ps. His favorite thing is to walk around singing TFC-CHA-CHA-CHA TFC-CHA-CHA-CHA, and he automatically assumes any soccer team wearing red is TFC. Might just be the dad in me, be he makes my day!

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kshep View Post
    I see what your getting at, and yeah maybe I might be a tad over the top.. tends to happen being welsh . And yeah I love supporting K-W United, have seasons and am thankful that I can take my boy to see live matches 20 mins from home.

Speaking of Joe's, is the atmosphere on game days conducive to bring a 4 year old, it's been a few years since my wife and I have made it to Joe's before a match, mainly because we favor taking the train in these days. Would love to get the boy out for a March to the grounds this year, as he loves the club and was right in the middle of the post game supporter rally after the Portland win, trying his best to chant and dancing up a storm.

Ps. His favorite thing is to walk around singing TFC-CHA-CHA-CHA TFC-CHA-CHA-CHA, and he automatically assumes any soccer team wearing red is TFC. Might just be the dad in me, be he makes my day!
    Sweet.

I would reckon that the home opener will have a march your boy would enjoy (probably not RIGHT at the front for safety's sake )

As for gamedays nowadays there's always a couple kids around (It's been 9 years. That kind of thing happens as you well know )
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kshep View Post

I've been bringing my (now) 2 1/2 year old since he was born, and I've never felt it was a problem. Joe and his wife are always glad to see the little guy, and make a point to come say hi. It is a bar, so you don't expect conversations to sound like a Disney movie, but with that said everyone has been welcoming and respectful of the "next generation RPB's".