Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    The red team is always supposed to win. ALWAYS!
    Russia did!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope this holds for the game today with Italy and Spain. Wear the red kits...THE RED KITS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it felt like we dropped points to Everton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flipityflu View Post
    at least Everton finished 5th in the EPL.. yesterday would be more like dropping points to Reading or Fulham

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    I hope this holds for the game today with Italy and Spain. Wear the red kits...THE RED KITS!

come on spain win this and i will love even the Leafs...well maybe not viva spain!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but if we take 3 points out of Boston nextweek then everything will be all right...The revs lost in Salt lake yesterday....f**king bonus!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by t.o_moose View Post
    at least Everton finished 5th in the EPL.. yesterday would be more like dropping points to Reading or Fulham
    it had nothing to do with position in the league. it has to do with the blue team you drop points to that makes you feel like you have just had sex with an old dirty hooker without a condom.

everton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i must have been realllllly drunk, for i don't recall either goal:

http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/news/te....jsp&team=t280

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it had nothing to do with position in the league. it has to do with the blue team you drop points to that makes you feel like you have just had sex with an old dirty hooker without a condom.

everton
    hahaha.. well said.

we got lucky that Columbus only got a point this weekend, as well as New England and Chicago losing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we got yallop and the earthquakes at home next..league wise should be 3 easy points!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hopefully this will not turn to a family day outing or a circus where people go to watch supporters.

From the FC and Jack Astors bullshit to the poor crowd performance to the tie, the day felt like a loss to me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J . View Post
    Hopefully this will not turn to a family day outing or a circus where people go to watch supporters.

From the FC and Jack Astors bullshit to the poor crowd performance to the tie, the day felt like a loss to me.

RPB officals should try and work with TFC and get real supporters in the suppoers section where the corperate people are...Sorry BMO you are important with sponsorship of the team and that but the two seats to the left of me are taking up by dead wood, sell them to anyopne in the RPB, U-sector ,.....please!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had just come back from montreal and only got 3 hours of sleep in 2 days.
    Also my row had 4 kids that I had never seen before, and they didn't even clap.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by e-karam View Post
    someone couldn't get a babysitter.....what happened to the guys with the megaphones they seemed to get everyone chanting on cue...sign them to a long term deal.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretend the kids aren't there. The place should be 14+ years anyway. If someones parents are bringing them to that section they should know better.
    We need a chant to let people know the South End is a SAS (Sing and Stand) section!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

J. and I were in the same boat (MTL). Somehow though we both had no trouble chanting the entire game. Hell, even J's little bro went to both games and he was alot more lively than many of the regulars on Saturday. Pretty sad when you consider the fact he is only like 12 or somethin...

RPB 2019 Membership Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Workie View Post
    Unfortunately that won't happen. The only way we're going to fix the problem is if we get control over our section (ie- only RPB's have access to tickets in 112). And that'll never happen either. One can dream though...
    ok thats it time the leaders did something with this we are rpb and need to be together so we can sing for our reds
    last game in 224 i was surrounded by soccer moms
    when we did west side stand up i had to scream at them "this is the west side get up" they eventually got it but we were singing on our own and its really hard to get in sinc with the south end
    hopefully we can talk to tfc and i will be in the south end next year with my rpb breathern -- ie only rpb in 112

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem is that people look at this as a big party. You want to improve the atmopshere? Get rid of food, get rid of drinks, make peoples hands have to be used for clapping and chanting instead of drinking and eating.

Also, make a family section, and really enforce it. Supporter clubs have to get a hold of the tickets as well so that way only true supporters can get tickets. Call out people who dont chant and cheer and make them feel stupid for being there. Some people dont even sing the national anthem!

I honestly think people just come for the fact of coming now, Im in 106 and I dont see the same people all the time..its actually quite sad. No one knows the chants, no one cares about singing (They actually care about doing the wave though).

Like I have stated this many many many times before in the old forum. I am extremely disapointed in us. I remember when we started we were coming out with new chants and it was catching on, now when someone suggests it people either dont like it, dont want to try it, or aren't interested.

First priority is supporting the team, not getting drunk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FluSH View Post
    I'm on this... The RPB Cartel will be back!

Check The 3:18 mark...

(Laaaa la la - la la la la laaa laaa la)

I WANT THIS CHANT!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 125_TFC View Post
    Today, the performance off the pitch, was unacceptable. I thought that 112, and basically the entire south end, was very very quiet and barely united. I looked over and saw entire chunks of 112, 113, and 114 (I was there for the first half) standing and ignoring anyone who was attempting to get a chant going. There were obviously points where people it picked up, and everyone got into it, but by our standards we should be very disappointed with the atmosphere we created today.

On the wane already? Wow. And here I thought the atmosphere was just going to get better and better for the next 12 years as some of us had been assured.

TFC suffers from trendy plastic fan syndrome and in that respect is not unlike the Galaxy or Metrostars in their 3rd years....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by footyfan View Post
    On the wane already? Wow. And here I thought the atmosphere was just going to get better and better for the next 12 years as some of us had been assured.

TFC suffers from trendy plastic fan syndrome and in that respect is not unlike the Galaxy or Metrostars in their 3rd years....
    Don't think your that good, we still sang more than 3 songs for the whole game unlike you guys...DC fans really do blow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, no offense guys but it was pathetic yesterday. Halfway through the game yesterday i turned to the wife and said glad that's a west ticket. i thought maybe it was just the cbc coverage!! guess not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's it ban him.

this is clearly to stir up shit and he knows it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wanker

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trifey View Post
    Don't think your that good, we still sang more than 3 songs for the whole game unlike you guys...DC fans really do blow.

Open up your ears and listen next time you're at a United game.

These are the songs that were sung when your boys were in town:

Oh United
    Paokara
    Vamos United
    Wings of an Eagle
    Soehn's Army
    Dale Dale
    Ole
    Dale-o

I counted you guys singing the same 3 songs:

Seven Nation Army
    The Dichio Song
    TFC

And at least one newspaper and radio journalist up there agrees.

DC United fans have set the standard for 13 years and from the looks of things at your last game will continue to.

Notice who is featured in this ad when it says "In the songs of our fans."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey i'll make sure to listen next time i pick up a ticket at game time from the out front box office at 5 minutes to kick off and pick where i want to sit.

have a great day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh United
    Paokara
    Vamos United
    Wings of an Eagle
    Soehn's Army
    Dale Dale
    Ole
    Dale-o

Seven Nation Army
    The Dichio Song
    TFC

DC United fans have set the standard for 13 years and from the looks of things at your last game will continue to.

way to take the bait. DC Loser

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RedRum View Post
    The bottom of 112 was comatose today. Aside from Myron drumming and a very few select others, it was freakin' zombie-land.

We simply need to be better.

QFT

The southend's strong suit is always the bottom of 112. I was there for the first half and I couldn't believe how dead it was there. I left after the first half and went to 224.(first time up there for a TFC game) Although it was quiet (as expected) I had a great view of the pitch and the South end. From a distance it seemed like the 2nd half was much better in 112 than the first.

All in all a disappoint lacklustre day at BMO (on the pitch and in the stands)

tfc88

Quote Originally Posted by 125_TFC View Post
    Today, the performance off the pitch, was unacceptable. I thought that 112, and basically the entire south end, was very very quiet and barely united. I looked over and saw entire chunks of 112, 113, and 114 (I was there for the first half) standing and ignoring anyone who was attempting to get a chant going. There were obviously points where people it picked up, and everyone got into it, but by our standards we should be very disappointed with the atmosphere we created today.

To me, it almost looked like people were bored of chanting. I've been in the south end for basically every game this season, and I've never seen us so quiet. The play on the pitch probably had something to do with it, I mean, a 0-0 game doesn't exactly pump people up. But these are the type of games where we need to be getting behind TFC as much as possible, because we do make a difference. I hope that next time, against Montreal, we make up for today.

Also, did anyone see the drunk Russian? That guy was fucking awesome!

Saturday was by far THE WORST PERFORMANCE THE SUPPORTERS HAVE EVER GIVEN!!!!!

I remember a few weeks back I decided I was going to be more aggressive in getting those asshole part-time supporters and tourists into the game, and it seemed to work for a game or 2.

I even have to sweet talk security just to let me stand in the aisle to get a good vantage point for chanting. But yesterday it seemed like I was going to alienate myself and pissoff too many ppl if I were to act like an asshole. Truly frustrating. I wanted to start whipping streamers at most of 113.

The energy from all the supporters sections was clearly low, with the exception of the bottom of 112, as always. Just a few weeks ago mini-capos were looking around the southend to join chants in unison, but not today. I don't give a rats ass shit fuck if it was hot or not, this is no excuse whatsoever.

I think it's come to the point where we need to have someone with a megaphone prep the south end before the game.. give'em a speech on the megaphone, pump'em up, let'em know what we expect, even go through some chants.

The last thing I want to be doing is going up to individuals and calling them out, asking them to leave the stadium...

but in all honesty, I was very close on Saturday. It's a fucking shame....

blackandwhite

Oh United
    Paokara
    Vamos United
    Wings of an Eagle
    Soehn's Army
    Dale Dale
    Ole
    Dale-o

Seven Nation Army
    The Dichio Song
    TFC

fuck off asshole... were you in our section??? no you weren't.. I was the capo in DC... I lead more than 3 songs... fuck off go you our own board to spread shit....

talk is cheap fucker...get your ass over to this side of the border and actually sing your 100 songs over here if you are man enough.