View Poll Results: Going to Montreal in 2013?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • YEEEAAHHH !!!

128 50.00%
  • probably yes, pending a few things

85 33.20%
  • most likely not, but we'll see

21 8.20%
  • nope. no way.

22 8.59%
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're correct. And sounded like he said in return we would set aside the same amount next year for them if they play at the sky dome. But I might be getting that wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by harrisd613 View Post
    Hey guys big supporter located in Ottawa wondering what section you are located in? Would love to be near some fellow supporters at this match!
    I've been talking with one of the reps at L'Impact, and they said RPB and U-Sector will be getting sections 149 and 151. They are saving sections 255, 257, 259, 261 and 263 for TFC supporters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anyone else confirm this (the sections for TFC supporters)? I'm buying tix next week and want to be in the stand for Toronto supporters. There doesn't seem to be much information for away fans on Toronto or Montreal websites.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Hunt View Post
    Can anyone else confirm this (the sections for TFC supporters)? I'm buying tix next week and want to be in the stand for Toronto supporters. There doesn't seem to be much information for away fans on Toronto or Montreal websites.
    They really should post more info for away fans to encourage more fans to buy tickets to away games.. It would make it alot more easy for supporters and even more so the average fan who wants to do an away travelling trip but does not look at Usec or Red patch Boy forum websites to know whats really going on and what tickets to buy!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Initial B View Post
    I've been talking with one of the reps at L'Impact, and they said RPB and U-Sector will be getting sections 149 and 151. They are saving sections 255, 257, 259, 261 and 263 for TFC supporters.
    From what I got out of the reps in MTL, this is correct. They warned that these sections will probably turn into general admission, as the big O doesn't have any form of ticket scanning or tracking.

The nice lady said they sold over 4500 tickets to away supporters for this game. As of 3 o'clock today, they had about 100 left in the designated supporter sections.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is pretty encouraging to hear actually.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny how things are... Worst MLS season, followed by potentially by the biggest invasion of away supporters. Hopefully this dedication will boost some TFC morale.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Funny how things are... Worst MLS season, followed by potentially by the biggest invasion of away supporters. Hopefully this dedication will boost some TFC morale.
    I frakking hope so. Rarely did the supporters on away trips felt appreciated by the team. I don't like feeling that my support is taken for granted
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just because 4000 SSHs requested their tickets, does not mean that all 4000 are going to Montreal, especially considering the poor TFC transportation arrangements..... i'd cut that 4000 by half, at best.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'd think so, but its really hard to get tickets to this game from TFC SSHs; whether its on kijiji, on this forum, or even in person. I realistically see you as being correct an saying about 2000, but my gut is telling me it'll be much more than that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'd think so, but its really hard to get tickets to this game from TFC SSHs; whether its on kijiji, on this forum, or even in person. I realistically see you as being correct an saying about 2000, but my gut is telling me it'll be much more than that.
    why do u say it's hard to get tix from SSHs for this game?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can anyone help, I need 5 extra tickets?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what I got out of the reps in MTL, this is correct. They warned that these sections will probably turn into general admission, as the big O doesn't have any form of ticket scanning or tracking.

The nice lady said they sold over 4500 tickets to away supporters for this game. As of 3 o'clock today, they had about 100 left in the designated supporter sections.
    I only emigrated here from England three months ago so not up to speed with things. What does general admission mean?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone has a ticket they cannot use, I need 1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Hunt View Post
    I only emigrated here from England three months ago so not up to speed with things. What does general admission mean?
    It means that everyone will pretty much ignore what the seating on the tickets say, and it won't be enforced.

Real general admission (buy ticket, all tickets the same price, no assigned seating) is seldom seen these days at top level games. The only time I've seen it in Toronto was at a Champion's League match at 10 AM one morning, following the rain-out the previous evening. Though I've seen Seattle successfully do it for a friendly with 18,000 people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Who's going to Montreal?

Hello everyone just wondering who's all going to Montreal? I will be heading down that week end for the game but I have a couple questions. And it's almost Road Trip Time!

What do the Pre Game plans look like? Before the game and the night before? What are Supporters up too?

Any Hotel Deals? Maybe too late?

How do you get tickets in the TFC section if you do not have season tickets? Any Extras out there?

What Bars will Supporters be calling home ( Last year is all a haze lol )

Any info would be be helpful and I can't wait to Rock Red all over Montreal! Thanks. I'm new to the forums sorry for all the questions but I can't find this info anywhere on Suppoters Twitter or FB pages. Thanks Guy. All for One

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going:

No idea for pre game plans but for hotel deals just look on priceline and name your own price... I have always found that to be the best way to get a hotel.

For away tickets, i would call the TFC box office or the impact box office for info on tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lots of people are going to the Montreal game. I have herd crazy numbers been thrown around here, some people including myself was estimating 1,000-2,000 TFC fans making the trip, but some others have been claiming there is going to be 3,000-5,000 fans making the trip. I really don't know what the real number is.

I know TFC fans are planning to meet at a pub for pre game drinking but i do not know what pub yet myself, i am not sure if even red patch boys have decided yet what pub.

For tickets in the supporters section just call TFC ticket office. Ask them how to buy tickets for the montreal game, ask to be in the supporters section and they will help you out getting tickets.
    Last edited by james; 03-04-2013 at 11:22 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going. Montreal rep told me they already sold 4500 tickets to TFC fans, and had to expand the designated away supporters section. She told me on Friday that they had about 100 tickets left in the extended area. I'm sure not everyone will make the trip, and people will chnge their mind of TFC goes 0-2, but I'm hoping for 3000-3500 to be there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When are season seat holders getting their tickets?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Greatest Ripoff View Post
    When are season seat holders getting their tickets?
    There was abit of a delay with the delivery.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know of any same day buses going?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zeelaw View Post
    Does anyone know of any same day buses going?
    Check the Megabus site. I believe it's like 38 bucks each way, multiple times a day to choose from.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check the Megabus site. I believe it's like 38 bucks each way, multiple times a day to choose from.
    I have ticket for megabus. Leaves Toronto at 9am and leaves montreal at 9pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me + 8 going to montreal for weekend. Called the montreal office and got the tickets. Apparently there are like 60 tickets left in the supporter section remaining. That sounds good

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call the limpact to get your supporter tickets before they're all sold you!!! You want to see the mighty reds take on the frogs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really 4,500?? i mean thats amazing it just seems impossible. I think they are having trouble getting the Sky Dom tickets sold so how the hell are we getting 4,500 people to buy tickets, bus , hotels and everything. Again this is amazing but sometimes i wonder with TFC ticket sales, i hope they are not just counting tickets they reserved for TFC and TFC is hoping to sell/give free tickets away because free ticket give aways don't mean people will actually show up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto toronto View Post
    can anyone help, I need 5 extra tickets?
    It is like buying a ticket in England in a standing terrace section. As long as you are in the terrace you can stand where you want. At the Montreal game it might say something like section 255, row 8 seat 1.But really it means as long as you are in the away section that is reserved for TFC fans only then you can stand in whatever row and seat you want to because no one is really going to be standing in the correct seat.
    Last edited by james; 03-04-2013 at 07:05 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I couldn't buy any more tix in the RPB section... Sold out. There is the possibility that +16 of us will be in section 255...

If you are in section 255 my advanced apologoies for the jumping, chanting, and flag waving at (opportune times of course) in that section...
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcfanboy420 View Post
    Hello everyone just wondering who's all going to Montreal? I will be heading down that week end for the game but I have a couple questions. And it's almost Road Trip Time!

What do the Pre Game plans look like? Before the game and the night before? What are Supporters up too?

Any Hotel Deals? Maybe too late?

How do you get tickets in the TFC section if you do not have season tickets? Any Extras out there?

What Bars will Supporters be calling home ( Last year is all a haze lol )

Any info would be be helpful and I can't wait to Rock Red all over Montreal! Thanks. I'm new to the forums sorry for all the questions but I can't find this info anywhere on Suppoters Twitter or FB pages. Thanks Guy. All for One
    members, had / have a deal at a hotel,(info is in the members section, for members only) in the future if you join, you could get hooked up for great hotels and maybe transportation. Most people are hanging out at Peel Pub ,..(central),but many of us will be at all our favourite pubs\restaruants,..some were talking of marching to the subway as in the past from a park right beside the Peel pub.....once in Montreal though you'll see many 'reds' though, just get there and enjoy the food and fun ,..it'll work itself out.
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana