Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    NFL, damn you for making me compliment you, but you are the only NA sport that's got it right when it comes to All star games.
    The only thing they do right is put it at the end of the year, because throwball is an injury sport. Players are looking to injure players on tackles. They could never put this game midseason an 5 players get concussions, and 3 tear their ACLs lol. The Pro-bowl is the most unrealistic game of all the all-star games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pint View Post
    At least the NHL's main event of the year is now the winter classic. I wouldn't be surprised to see an "all star" type game brought in and have the event extended to a week long in the near future.

Allstar games have worn out their novelty here, the only exciting events associated with any of them are the HR contest and the dunk contest (every 3 or 4 years).
    I agree. All-star games have worn out, its because in every league now (NBA, NHL) all the stars "respect each other" (if you get what I mean).
    Its now about showcasing the individual skill, against others and I think this is something the MLS should tap into.

FIFA skill games would be interesting doing.

Last edited by Fort York Redcoat; 12-08-2015 at 02:19 PM. Reason: youtube fix