Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
Not ignorant but rude. The emoji helps but really its an opportunity to cure actual ignorance.

As hinted above your experience of shared stadium enjoyment is exactly what we'd like to get past. I'm glad you enjoy all the sports but as you can see our concerns are not without reason. We'd love to watch games with more people that understand or appreciate the quality of what they are watching (Insert struggling performance joke here).

Your phrasing alone is indicative of what I fear is the majority of sports fans in this area. That we footy supporters should appreciate the attention and possible conversion of gridiron fans.

Not at the expense of the quality of the surface they actually play the game on.

This concentration on what a beautiful stadium it will be is an unnecessary distraction from the action on the pitch. It makes so little sense to me that a pretty stadium will coerce anyone to watch something they wouldn't normally on a weekly basis but all are welcome. Just know that we're going to talk about what the pretty stadium cost to the quality of the game.

Perfect response