Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Uh, its an official FIFA calender break and they are playing their two biggest rivals for a place in the World Cup. Price of having internationals.

it was somewhat rhetorical and i do understand but geez........really Bradley and Jozy off on international duty in the middle of the play-offs??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Football is a world sport and the World Cup is the most envied sporting event in the world to the point that qualifying matches actually matter to the general populace and to the players. League action taking precedence is basically a North American mindset where the sport being played is a niche in the global context that their versions of World Cup rarely matter and the league money focused priorities regularly supercede the good of the sport for the long run.

So, breaks are taken in football leagues around the world but not playoffs since that is largely a MLS/North American thing. But qualifying matches happen during the final stages league title runs to playing Champions League right after. If you call yourself an elite world player, this type of schedule is standard level of expectations.

Plus, MLS via SUM are in bed with the US men's team and the Mexican team (when playing in the US), so from a MLS perspective, Jozy & Bradley are still doing god's work for the MLS when playing Friday and next Tuesday.
    Last edited by mr k; 11-07-2016 at 09:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Just a heads up, most of the ticketing contacts and reps traveled yesterday, so it will be a couple days before we get all set up as a group for this match. Updates will be posted.
    I have been off the boards and a little removed the last little while. I have let my membership lapse.
    Am I able to get tickets with the Red Patch Boys for the Montreal game or will I have to go it alone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is what it is ..that the dates are midweek games.....but the leg 2 start time is a nightmare at 7pm?

We all know getting to BMO field at that time slot leaves alot of empty seats for the start of the game....this needs to be bumped to 8pm. 1st leg in Montreal is 8pm

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 4evared View Post
    I have been off the boards and a little removed the last little while. I have let my membership lapse.
    Am I able to get tickets with the Red Patch Boys for the Montreal game or will I have to go it alone?
    Getting tickets with us or going with our group is a benefit for the paid membership. You can call the Impact and see if they will place you with unaligned Toronto fans.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Impact have announced that over 20,000 tickets have been sold on the first day of sales for the first leg of the Reds Eastern Final matchup. Looks like its well on its way to maybe breaking the Canadian record for attendance at a soccer game, 61,004 for second leg of the 2015 Champions League Final. The previous Canadian record was 60,860 for the Impact when they played David Beckham's LA Galaxy in 2012.

http://www.impactmontreal.com/en/pos...lympic-stadium
    Last edited by Red CB Toronto; 11-07-2016 at 09:29 PM.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, wondering how to buy tickets in tfc support-section at olympic stadium Nov.22 ... we tried to sign up for Red Patch boys twice on wednesdays this seasons but the rep who does that wasn't there; spoke with Coach(?) - i can't get out of work pre-match weekends so i've not signed up! Brother and i sit in 120. We're happy to pay the dues and join the RPB if it means we can support and sit with you fellows when we're travelling away!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RPB_RED_NATION_RPB View Post
    It is what it is ..that the dates are midweek games.....but the leg 2 start time is a nightmare at 7pm?

We all know getting to BMO field at that time slot leaves alot of empty seats for the start of the game....this needs to be bumped to 8pm. 1st leg in Montreal is 8pm
    Yeah 7 is brutal. Guessing it won't end up starting right at 7 p.m., but still. Would love to see an 8 p.m. k/o.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    The way I see this game...it is TFC vs Piatti. He is literally their only wild card against us I think. If we can keep him quiet Montreal will fall. If he is given room to operate he can have those individual moments of glory where he can hurt us like he did before and he did to NYRB recently. I don't think they have much else and TFC have been able to handle the rest of the Impact well this year so that trend will hopefully continue.
    Last time we played them Piatti tore Beitashour apart on the right. Even in a 3-5-2, I'm worried for Zava. Perhaps Hagglund could move to the Right side and just physically beast him? Even move Morrow over?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    The Impact have announced that over 20,000 tickets have been sold on the first day of sales for the first leg of the Reds Eastern Final matchup. Looks like its well on its way to maybe breaking the Canadian record for attendance at a soccer game, 61,004 for second leg of the 2015 Champions League Final. The previous Canadian record was 60,860 for the Impact when they played David Beckham's LA Galaxy in 2012.

http://www.impactmontreal.com/en/pos...lympic-stadium

Toronto FC more or less sold out of 10,000 available tickets this morning. Season seat holders (approx. 20,000) have until Wed. to purchase.
    1:01 PM - 7 Nov 2016 · Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As of 6:35am this morning ticketmaster is completely sold out for the home leg (Pending how many come available from SSH, which I can't see being that many) and stubhub has about 1000 tickets left. I think they may be opening the temporary seating for this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've heard rumblings in the media that the extra seating for the Grey Cup game will be made available for the second leg to accommodate the demand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just curious, anyone heard/seen what the capacity of that temp stand is?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys I need help with tickets. Where can I get them. It will be my first away game and first post in this forum.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kewell19 View Post
    Guys I need help with tickets. Where can I get them. It will be my first away game and first post in this forum.
    We are not a ticket agent, only members of our group get tickets from us. That's a benefit of paid membership and our individual efforts of supporting the team.

Your way is from the Impact office or from a scalper website.

Online:

https://impactmontreal.ticketpro.ca/?server=ww1&aff=imfc&lang=en

phone 1-866-908-9090 (yes, they speak English)

Scalper website:

As low as USD$45

http://www.stubhub.com/montreal-impact-tickets-montreal-impact-montreal-olympic-stadium-montreal-11-22-2016/event/9716869/?mbox=1&rS=6&abbyo=true&sliderpos=true&qtyq=false& dUpg=false&sort=price+asc
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we can't get tickets without being a RPB through you guys, do you have any idea what section you'll be sitting in so we can purchase tickets through the Impact and sit near you gentlemen

RPB Member
    Banners Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if they do open the Grey Cup (temp) stands...I hope they are more secure than the score post when people start to bounce

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cdasilva19 View Post
    If we can't get tickets without being a RPB through you guys, do you have any idea what section you'll be sitting in so we can purchase tickets through the Impact and sit near you gentlemen
    Check this thread,this one is not for tickets info.

http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showth...68#post1818768
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, I just rode up in my bandwagon and found my way onto this forum.
    This is my first post (I was sleeping in a cave the past ten years) and now I want to sit with the cool guys in a supporters group. Please throw tickets in my direction.
    I can drink beer and know that the Trawna team wears red.

I have a question, does supporting a team refer to underwear? Y'know briefs not boxers?

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Still Kicking View Post
    Hello, I just rode up in my bandwagon and found my way onto this forum.
    This is my first post (I was sleeping in a cave the past ten years) and now I want to sit with the cool guys in a supporters group. Please throw tickets in my direction.
    I can drink beer and know that the Trawna team wears red.

I have a question, does supporting a team refer to underwear? Y'know briefs not boxers?
    Alright, alright. That said, there are plenty of different ways to support and I don't care when you start if you want to contribute and stick around.

Once you get past 500 posts you'll know what I mean.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of the cynicism is off putting.

Fuck new fans, amirite?

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MartinUtd View Post
    Some of the cynicism is off putting.

Fuck new fans, amirite?
    Never, more the merrier,however,we need to help our members first. after that we can see what can be done to help RUs.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah for sure, I'm not suggesting you guys have an obligation to help non-members, not at all. I've just noticed a few members on here get their back up now that the bandwagon is rolling, which is a bit lame to say the least.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Montreal says they have sold 30K already - I'm assuming the TFC allotment is part of that.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Montreal says they have sold 30K already - I'm assuming the TFC allotment is part of that.
    Well they did open up a side of the upper deck today so they are well on their way two weeks out to breaking the Canadian attendance record for a football match, 61,004. Lots are tickets are now available. Just get into the stadium and enjoy the experience. It will be amazing.
    Last edited by Red CB Toronto; 11-08-2016 at 04:19 PM.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit_TFC View Post
    Just curious, anyone heard/seen what the capacity of that temp stand is?
    Approx 6,045 (+-3 seats)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    Alright, alright. That said, there are plenty of different ways to support and I don't care when you start if you want to contribute and stick around.

Once you get past 500 posts you'll know what I mean.
    Ouch, point well taken. Just trying to be amusing.... November 22nd just seems so far away and I am not the best at behaving myself...
    I promise I will be good to new supporters. I will save my venom for other corners of the social media universe and poke fun at Americans (the more than 100 million) who chose not to vote yesterday....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not an official member of RPB. I have been supporting this team since year 1 game 1 and I have been to Montreal to watch games at least a dozen times (twice this year, so far). I will be at the game on the 22nd it is just a question about how I get tickets. In the recent past I would email Jeremie from the Impact about tickets in the fan section (and go through giving him my info) but he has not replied to my email this time. So, I will ask you guys here, as you have been helpful in the past, do you know who I should be contacting or what section I should purchase? (Otherwise, I can just do what I have sometimes needed to do and just purchase tickets anywhere in the stadium then go to our section.) Thanks.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avon View Post
    I am not an official member of RPB. I have been supporting this team since year 1 game 1 and I have been to Montreal to watch games at least a dozen times (twice this year, so far). I will be at the game on the 22nd it is just a question about how I get tickets. In the recent past I would email Jeremie from the Impact about tickets in the fan section (and go through giving him my info) but he has not replied to my email this time. So, I will ask you guys here, as you have been helpful in the past, do you know who I should be contacting or what section I should purchase? (Otherwise, I can just do what I have sometimes needed to do and just purchase tickets anywhere in the stadium then go to our section.) Thanks.
    The Impact are working things out. Jeremie will probably get back to you. Don't panic.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So we have Bradley and Altidore away for Int'l week but Montreal has lost 3 players (Ciman, Oyongo, Venegas) whom all have to travel further. On top of that, MLS allowed extra time for additional rest so it's not a major concern unless someone succumbs to injury.

Anyone know why Cooper wasn't called up to Panama? Has he not been with the team recently?