Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s a razor thin edge. We should have been 5th, remember? DCU coughed up home field by not beating 9 man Cincinnati at home.

We went from that to dominating MLS Cup 5 weeks later. It is a crazy league.
    "There are some people who might have better technique than me, and some may be fitter than me, but the main thing is tactics. With most players, tactics are missing. You can divide tactics into insight, trust, and daring." - Johan Cruyff

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    It’s a razor thin edge. We should have been 5th, remember? DCU coughed up home field by not beating 9 man Cincinnati at home.

We went from that to dominating MLS Cup 5 weeks later. It is a crazy league.
    How we played down the stretch, it probably wouldn't have mattered if we finished 5th or 6th.

I look at the east and besides NYCFC, it's meh and even they're a question with the new manager. That being said we'd better get some extra players in to start the season. Maybe not a DP but some legit depth especially at FB and hopefully CB if Zavaleta gets bought out.