Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1527
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JT Red127 View Post
    I think the $45 & $55 for the temp stand was only the season seat holder price...Face value there is $75, I think $65 for the ends where its a bit obstructed.
    SSH paid face for the temporary stand, $45 and $55. Checked them to make sure.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hoping at this point to score a cheap single on the day of the game. Thankfully I'm quite mobile and live @ Queen/Spadina. Crossing my fingers for a festivus miracle!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im still keeping my eye out, im going to pull the trigger tomorrow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkers View Post
    48 hrs out from the game is always peak price, sellers still think they will get their price. 24 hours prior to game time, sellers will get nervous and take what they can get. I thought stub hub had a feature to auto reduce ticket prices as the match gets closer. Its not a guarantee, but I have witnessed this numerous times on high demand tickets (ie 2010 Olympics)
    You would think its was that way, in fact it should be that way ... but i find stubhub the 48 hour mark is the best time to buy. prices rise back up in the 48 hour period for some reason. I think its because people pull their tickets off stubhub to either 1) go to the game 2) sell them through another method. Then the market thins and your left with scalper tickets. You only get ultra cheap tix if the promoter (in this case MLSE) starts to flood the market with comps or cheap tickets.
    Last edited by Onyx; 12-08-2016 at 04:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
    You would think its was that way, in fact it should be that way ... but i find stubhub the 48 hour mark is the best time to buy. prices rise back up in the 48 hour period for some reason. I think its because people pull their tickets off stubhub to either 1) go to the game 2) sell them through another method. Then the market thins and your left with scalper tickets. You only get ultra cheap teams if the promoter (in this case MLSE) starts to flood the market
    Especially if your looking for good seats, the seats in the 100 level have disappeared.... there were alot of 100 tickets before and few 300 level tickets now its flip flopped as people have been buying the 100 level tickets and 300 level tickets were posted for sale today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where is the GA section again how the view from there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just couldn't wait anymore and bought a pair on Ticketsnow. $329 each for row 7, section 209. More than I wanted to pay, and the seats are higher than I wanted, but prices didn't seem to be coming down. Lots of tickets in the 300s are available for $200 or less, but better tickets are still expensive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On a whim I called my ticket rep and asked if he could help with tickets. He said I was lucky as some just got released. I can't remember the section but they were $128. Might be 108.
    This just happened at 4:40. Call your ticket reps. Might be too late for today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think making the phone call is key. After reading similar posts here I told a buddy who is a SSH to call. Remarkably, "some just got released" and he picked up an extra pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    On a whim I called my ticket rep and asked if he could help with tickets. He said I was lucky as some just got released. I can't remember the section but they were $128. Might be 108.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was told these had been tickets allocated to sponsors who could use them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was told these had been tickets allocated to sponsors who could use them.
    Couldn't

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CBTFC View Post
    Hoping at this point to score a cheap single on the day of the game. Thankfully I'm quite mobile and live @ Queen/Spadina. Crossing my fingers for a festivus miracle!
    Just got a message from a friend, lucked out and scored a single in the temp stands at face value!

woo!

it probably won't sink in until i wake up saturday morning that i'll actually be going to this game!

may the force be with everyone who is still figuring out their way...positive vibes sent your way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would be forever grateful and appreciative if someone could snag me one of these alleged $60/$70 temp grandstand seats that have become available today.

Last Wednesday was hands down the best live sporting event I've ever experience, though it would be awesome if I could be there on Saturday as well to top that.

I have to quote this...I honestly threw this post up this morning as a shot in the dark.

I just noticed a couple of minutes ago that I had some PM's, and not one but TWO of you sent me a message about tickets, if I needed, etc.

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit choked up right now about how the people that support this team also support each other.

Unreal. You guys are awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whositwhatnow View Post
    im still keeping my eye out, im going to pull the trigger tomorrow
    Same. I live downtown this season, so I'm going to wait and see if prices drop any further. Maybe even wait until the day of. Hopefully some tickets pop up tomorrow morning on Ticketmaster, or I'll just run with a ticket from TicketsNow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcscores View Post
    down to 1197 ticket on stubhub, 133 tickets sold on stubhub in the past 5hours. Demand still looks high it seems.
    down to 943 tickets on stubhub, started at 1330 tickets earlier this morning...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rikayla View Post
    Same. I live downtown this season, so I'm going to wait and see if prices drop any further. Maybe even wait until the day of. Hopefully some tickets pop up tomorrow morning on Ticketmaster, or I'll just run with a ticket from TicketsNow.
    This is my tentative plan as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, I need a single anywhere in the stadium. I've been around since day 1 and need to be at this event. I can emt immediately, please let me know if anyone has a spare. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone who got lucky with getting tickets on Monday receive them yet via email?
    Still waiting here ... sheesh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Down to 957 available tickets on Stubhub - current cheapest price is $131 USD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GBV View Post
    Anyone who got lucky with getting tickets on Monday receive them yet via email?
    Still waiting here ... sheesh.
    I got a pair of tickets on Monday. I don't know anything about an email but I went onto the ticketmaster website and printed the tickets off there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got a pair of tickets on Monday. I don't know anything about an email but I went onto the ticketmaster website and printed the tickets off there.
    Damn. Have tried several times and all I see is info about it being a "delivery delay" on the event.

>> There is a delivery delay on all delivery methods until 4 days prior to the event. Please adhere to the ticket limits for this event. Any purchasers over the ticket limit will be cancelled without notice.

And this is an email I received days ago:
    Sit Tight - Your Tickets Are Coming
    For big events it takes time to ensure all orders are from real fans. We'll email you the minute they're ready to view/print/ship - it'll be in plenty of time ............
    Last edited by GBV; 12-08-2016 at 11:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GBV View Post
    Damn. Have tried several times and all I see is info about it being a "delivery delay" on the event.

>> There is a delivery delay on all delivery methods until 4 days prior to the event. Please adhere to the ticket limits for this event. Any purchasers over the ticket limit will be cancelled without notice.

And this is an email I received days ago:
    Sit Tight - Your Tickets Are Coming
    For big events it takes time to ensure all orders are from real fans. We'll email you the minute they're ready to view/print/ship - it'll be in plenty of time ............
    I could not print it yesterday but I was able to today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to the generosity of this board I was able to grab a single to the game tomorrow.

This is a good group of supporters on here, I am forever grateful. Thanks again... I'm looking at you globetrotter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cincy View Post
    Thanks to the generosity of this board I was able to grab a single to the game tomorrow.

This is a good group of supporters on here, I am forever grateful. Thanks again... I'm looking at you globetrotter
    Hoping I run into such luck. Dont want to be chanting and yelling from outside bmo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got my tix after becoming season ticket holder.
    I may have 1 extra or a pair, depending on the health of this person,
    so ill post regardless if its available or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post
    got my tix after becoming season ticket holder.
    I may have 1 extra or a pair, depending on the health of this person,
    so ill post regardless if its available or not.
    Please bless my soul

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rooney17 View Post
    Please bless my soul

hey guys, do we know if / when general admission tickets come out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got lucky today, got a pair off TM sec 210

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did you buy using the map or find seats for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Milanista View Post
    got lucky today, got a pair off TM sec 210

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Temp Grandstand

How is the view from the upper part of the temporary grandstand? I may be able to snag a pair row 39 sec 315. Please let me know any info will help.

Thx