Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noimpactinmtl View Post
    I do, Vanney had to trot out Jackson at RB and Findley at RM to hide the fact we had no RB on the roster. Montreal exploited that weakness mercilessly in the 2015 playoffs.
    Annoying thing is that season near the beginning we had that game in Dallas when Vanney tried Haglund at right back. That was the lightning delayed game with Giovinco's chip & free kick. Didn't get a RB all season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Annoying thing is that season near the beginning we had that game in Dallas when Vanney tried Haglund at right back. That was the lightning delayed game with Giovinco's chip & free kick. Didn't get a RB all season.
    Yup. I was furious with Vanney at the time. Wasnt it a home game though? Whoever he was facing was a speed merchant. it was like, "hello"??? didn't we get Jackson to fix that problem but it really was not until we got Beitashour.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post
    Yup. I was furious with Vanney at the time. Wasnt it a home game though? Whoever he was facing was a speed merchant. it was like, "hello"??? didn't we get Jackson to fix that problem but it really was not until we got Beitashour.
    It was Fabian Castillo, in Frisco

Probably the last game where teams didn't take Giovinco seriously as a goal threat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    It was Fabian Castillo, in Frisco

Probably the last game where teams didn't take Giovinco seriously as a goal threat.
    Thats right. my bad but the first two goals were brutal and predictable. It was clear Dallas basically just said "kick it over Hagglund's head". Oh my what goals by Giovinco.