Hybrid View

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wonderful John Carter interview on TFC video....class act he still follows us , he's visiting the training grounds AND said he wouldn't hesitate for a minute to come back. Has long term deal with Newcastle.....nice to see\hear
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    wonderful John Carter interview on TFC video....class act he still follows us , he's visiting the training grounds AND said he wouldn't hesitate for a minute to come back. Has long term deal with Newcastle.....nice to see\hear
    Sounds about right. With MoJo here he knew nothing could get done.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Classy.

Now here's a question. Is it possible that he is here to check out a possible future job with TFC?
    Last edited by Oldtimer; 06-12-2013 at 08:02 AM.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    Classy.

Now here's a question. Is it possible that he is here to check out a possible future job with TFC?
    just hearing from someone respectable saying he still followed us and cared is such a change esp with the real lack of passion/ or results around this year. seems like a straight up and up nice guy......I needed that . simple as that.......tired of BS, simply longing for a classy team win or lose....I would expect of course that John stays his term at Newcastle..I'd hate to see a gentleman thrown into our unpredictable mix at the present. (I'm tired of seeing haters turn on players/coaches,...as a sport around here).
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wonderful John Carter interview...
    Like, I know we've had some whacked out loannees they've interviewed over the years, but to interview a character from Edgar Rice Burroughs?!?! Have they been going along with the mayor on his trips?