Hybrid View

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A bit of an insult to those that renewed and let MLSE hold the money.
    Essentially giving the same 10% credit for those who will only have to pay down 1% of their seats.
    When it comes to handling SSH, this organization has always been clueless.
    Honestly would love if there was a comparison league wide of what SSH extras were.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glaze View Post
    A bit of an insult to those that renewed and let MLSE hold the money.
    Essentially giving the same 10% credit for those who will only have to pay down 1% of their seats.
    When it comes to handling SSH, this organization has always been clueless.
    Honestly would love if there was a comparison league wide of what SSH extras were.
    You're absolutely correct. I was one of those who opted to keep my money with MLSE over the course of pandemic and it seems that there was no benefit to doing so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benito View Post
    You're absolutely correct. I was one of those who opted to keep my money with MLSE over the course of pandemic and it seems that there was no benefit to doing so.
    Agreed, same position for me. Horseshit.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benito View Post

Those that got the refund did not give up their seats and we able to renew with same seats at same price freeze and was giving a 10% food credit. You did not have to pay anything until January. So really no difference if you got the refund or told them to keep it. The only difference is that if you have more dollars than cents during this covid time than sure its ok to tell them to keep it. If you don't have more dollars than cents and could have used the refund to do something else than you could have waited a month to get your refund (if it was check in the mail) and Still keep your spot and not make any decisions till January. Either way it was poorly handled but business is business i guess. I/m sure I'm not the only one who was frustrated by this. I would also like to see what the other clubs in MLS did for SSH