Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cancellation of your Toronto FC Membership
    This is to confirm that we have received a cancellation notice for your Toronto FC Membership. We're sorry to see you go! We hope you’ve enjoyed your time as a Member and we thank you for your support.
    If you would like to share more about your experience or further discuss your Membership cancellation, please contact your Membership Representative, call 416-360-GOAL (4625) or email us at TicketService@MLSE.com.

i pulled the plug tonight ....MANNING OUT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reggie View Post
    Cancellation of your Toronto FC Membership
    This is to confirm that we have received a cancellation notice for your Toronto FC Membership. We're sorry to see you go! We hope you’ve enjoyed your time as a Member and we thank you for your support.
    If you would like to share more about your experience or further discuss your Membership cancellation, please contact your Membership Representative, call 416-360-GOAL (4625) or email us at TicketService@MLSE.com.

i pulled the plug tonight ....MANNING OUT

you sir put your money where your mouth is- I cant say im at that point yet- I want to see if they will possibly offer better pricing- if someone does reach out to you to discuss or offer retention rates- do let us know!