Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am confused . Gio writes a scathing post upon his departure from TFC. Trashes just about everyone involved with his contract negotiations (yeah yeah, I know his manager likely wrote it....BS ). Now he returns to Toronto, sits courtside at the Raptors game last night, gets no TV recognition like others, including Pozeulo, Mavinga, Sanchez and Pinball. He was sitting next to superfan who was recognized but the camera went the other direction away from Gio. Tonight he is sitting in the MLSE box with Manning? All smiles. Waving to the crowd. wtf am I missing here? Did they kiss and make up? Is he back looking to play for TFC again? Can he even be allowed to come back?

Oh, BTW, what happened in Saudi Arabia? You know the glorious league where prime time players go and play?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zorsofstesab View Post
    I am confused . Gio writes a scathing post upon his departure from TFC. Trashes just about everyone involved with his contract negotiations (yeah yeah, I know his manager likely wrote it....BS ). Now he returns to Toronto, sits courtside at the Raptors game last night, gets no TV recognition like others, including Pozeulo, Mavinga, Sanchez and Pinball. He was sitting next to superfan who was recognized but the camera went the other direction away from Gio. Tonight he is sitting in the MLSE box with Manning? All smiles. Waving to the crowd. wtf am I missing here? Did they kiss and make up? Is he back looking to play for TFC again? Can he even be allowed to come back?

Oh, BTW, what happened in Saudi Arabia? You know the glorious league where prime time players go and play?
    Their season ended two weeks ago. Gio and Manning understood it was all business. The IG post was just an attempt to play fan sentiments (which sort of worked).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noimpactinmtl View Post
    Their season ended two weeks ago. Gio and Manning understood it was all business. The IG post was just an attempt to play fan sentiments (which sort of worked).
    His latest IG caption: 6️⃣🏠

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stegosaurus View Post
    His latest IG caption: 6️⃣
    I was talking about this post.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zorsofstesab View Post

Seba did get featured on TV in the 2nd half of the Raptors game.

Manning already met Seba's agent in Italy a couple of months ago. Bizness is bizness. Life goes on.