0 Thread(s)

Go back & watch the PK

Miami guy in the box before the kick is taken

That should have been called back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFC completely robbed. Referee and league should be embarrassed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Go back & watch the PK

Miami guy in the box before the kick is taken

That should have been called back
    That’s what Bono was arguing about I guess

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notthesun View Post
    He didn't fully stop during his run up. You have to actually completely stop forward momentum, he was barely moving but he was still moving.

Even with the red card this was a game we win like 99 out of 100 times, this season is just cursed. It's comical how we lose ourselves games.
    For me he went straight up in the air. That’s stopping forward momentum.

Doesn’t matter. They need to fix the rule. And referee the other rules properly.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SirBobSaget View Post
    Get lost man that's bullshit going after other pissed off fans. This is our place to vent.

The team played well

If your first though 3 minutes after that game is "We must fire guys" .....ok I get it, you want to vent.

But, man, the team played well for once and going there RIGHT away to me is agenda stuff.

I get people want people fired.

But...the team played well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    Mavinga is so brutally one-footed, nuts to go in with your left foot there, plus he didn't need to slide so close to the touch line anyway.

Fuckity fuck fuck, absolutely robbed. TFC played much better than expected. Right mentality tonight. Still needs more finish. Shaffelcastle has really improved, some great passes and ball control, plus putting in a shift on defense.
    Don’t forget to mention his goal…

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post

Doesn’t matter. They need to fix the rule. And referee the other rules properly.
    yes agreed.
    It seems like it isn't technically breaking the rule but it certainly is against the spirit of the rule.
    The kicker does not need any more advantage

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some random thoughts…we have to lose so MLSE has no choice but to fire Curtis and Manning. The stadium empty looks so sad. Solteldo looked better up front today but i have to believe he will want out. The best thing about the non-Goal is that i am sure someone in the stands will have filmed it… if anyone finds a good shot post it here for posterity. MLS officiating is just horrendous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We played excellent football tonight. Every single man out there, and should have won 1-0. They count the goal - which clearly went in, it’s a different five minutes and no need for Mavinga to make that play EVEN if it happened. Also, it’s telling indeed that the substitute for Lawrence was MB. Great to see Perez lose his shit too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The team played well

If your first though 3 minutes after that game is "We must fire guys" .....ok I get it, you want to vent.

But, man, the team played well for once and going there RIGHT away to me is agenda stuff.

I get people want people fired.

But...the team played well.
    Playing well for you is losing at home to Inter Miami in front of 4,000 fans? I don't post in game any more because I barely care anymore. This is the problem no one cares anymore. That's what pisses me off more than losing another game that this team is not relevant and the board is not doing anything about it.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I looked at it again on replay & he was moving forward while going up so that's not the issue but yeh, jumping up like that to me is a feint & has to be stopped.

But the encroachment - for VAR to not look at that after being unable to call a ball over the line - that is just absurd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I looked at it again on replay & he was moving forward while going up so that's not the issue but yeh, jumping up like that to me is a feint & has to be stopped.

But the encroachment - for VAR to not look at that after being unable to call a ball over the line - that is just absurd.
    The PRO’s lack of shame, knows no bounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus Christ, they're already reinventing reality. Michael Singh's story on mlssoccer.com has the goalie diving back "just in time" to stop the goal.

Just utter bullshit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice work guys, why i enjoy the board so much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

feel bad for the guys tonight, that was the best effort put forward all year. The team looks better without Poz and yefe just looking for each other for 90 minutes. Hope they can replicate this next game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by wopchop; 09-14-2021 at 09:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This season is dreadful. It’s really sad to see no one show up to the game either. How many were there tonight, 1-2,000? Yikes.

I didn’t watch the game but it was yet another one where I checked the highlights and didn’t even get a sniff of Soteldo. This guy is turning into a complete bust. If you’re getting paid too dollar you better back it up.

what’s the over under for attendance the rest of this year?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by barticusz View Post
    This season is dreadful. It’s really sad to see no one show up to the game either. How many were there tonight, 1-2,000? Yikes.

I didn’t watch the game but it was yet another one where I checked the highlights and didn’t even get a sniff of Soteldo. This guy is turning into a complete bust. If you’re getting paid too dollar you better back it up.

Nah, dude, not the night. They played well, deserved the win. He created plenty of problems for them, as did Shaffelburg and Laryea. We were just fucking hosed by two bad calls.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The pen definitely should of been called back. The Shaffelburg goal should of counted but that can be blamed on MLS not investing in goal line technology. I just can't get invested enough to go crazy though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by barticusz View Post

Soteldo played very well, and you missed a terrific game. TFC were excellent and actually won. ( Although Miami might be able to tie on the penalty retake when it is retaken). Look at the stats - we edged the game with ten men. Superb. All for one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SirBobSaget View Post
    Playing well for you is losing at home to Inter Miami in front of 4,000 fans? I don't post in game any more because I barely care anymore. This is the problem no one cares anymore. That's what pisses me off more than losing another game that this team is not relevant and the board is not doing anything about it.
    They were brilliant tonight with ten men - dominant. if you cant enjoy that kind of display of guts and skill, too bad because thats what makes soccer great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    Jesus Christ, they're already reinventing reality. Michael Singh's story on mlssoccer.com has the goalie diving back "just in time" to stop the goal.

Just utter bullshit.

Singh is just looking for a paycheque, of course he'll tow the MLS party line and quickly defend them...he has no shame...lmao.

He's not as bad as Nesker though who puts his head in the sand and sees nutink as tfc burns and crashes to the ground...and he coddles the little altidore fan boys to no end...lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is that the third red we've got this year? Another idiotic one at that as we are caught sleeping at the back yet again with a simple through ball right down the middle....

And Miami didn't even bother bringing Higuain along for the trip. If he played we would have lost alot earlier.

What was the attendance last night? Looked really low and is a sad reflection of how badly we have fallen...no sugar coating by mlse if they bothered to watch that....the fans are speaking with their wallets....and have had enough.

Manning and Curtis have to go this morning, enough is enough.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hala Hrvatska View Post
    Singh is just looking for a paycheque, of course he'll tow the MLS party line and quickly defend them...he has no shame...lmao.

He's not as bad as Nesker though who puts his head in the sand and sees nutink as tfc burns and crashes to the ground...and he coddles the little altidore fan boys to no end...lol

This...is not the reality of any discussion Singh & Nesker have had about TFC in the last 3 months.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have woken up, had coffee, read the paper etc etc and remain shocked at the non goal and the penalty encroachment. The referee was in excellent position on both.

Second big thing last night - we had a CB sent off and he was not replaced by a CB. Incredible statement by Perez.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This...is not the reality of any discussion Singh & Nesker have had about TFC in the last 3 months.
    Is that you JN?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have woken up, had coffee, read the paper etc etc and remain shocked at the non goal and the penalty encroachment. The referee was in excellent position on both.

Second big thing last night - we had a CB sent off and he was not replaced by a CB. Incredible statement by Perez.
    Penalty was encroachment for sure, but they'd get to just retake it anyways and even if he missed, it was yet another game at home we didn't win. I think I read now we haven't won a home game in something like 600 days. So much for all the bs Curtis and Bradley and co spewed about how when we get home we'd win....

What the hell was Mavinga doing on the penalty? Such a bone headed and undisciplined play...the angle was cut off, no danger and he decides to take down the forward...there was no choice but to give a penalty and game over. Bradley got exposed though on the pass in and ball watched with a few others the one-two...Bradley is just too slow to do anything anymore.

PS Poz out didn't help...and Altidore can't even be bothered to at least watch from the stands while he collects his $5M per year.

PSS Lawrence, what an idiotic play as well to get the red....he's been a complete waste of money as well and another red bull retread like curtis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hala Hrvatska View Post
    Penalty was encroachment for sure, but they'd get to just retake it anyways and even if he missed, it was yet another game at home we didn't win. I think I read now we haven't won a home game in something like 600 days. So much for all the bs Curtis and Bradley and co spewed about how when we get home we'd win....

What the hell was Mavinga doing on the penalty? Such a bone headed and undisciplined play...the angle was cut off, no danger and he decides to take down the forward...there was no choice but to give a penalty and game over. Bradley got exposed though on the pass in and ball watched with a few others the one-two...Bradley is just too slow to do anything anymore.

PS Poz out didn't help...and Altidore can't even be bothered to at least watch from the stands while he collects his $5M per year.

PSS Lawrence, what an idiotic play as well to get the red....he's been a complete waste of money as well and another red bull retread like curtis.
    Jozy was there last night

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well that was an interesting night at BMO to say the least. Not sure how TFC ends up without a goal but that's MLS for you...

Just wanted to recognize the dude who stepped up to be the capo in 112. I hope some free pints find you at the next match. Good on you for making the most out of a meager situation and bringing together the very few who showed up in 112.