Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leedsandTFC View Post
    Probably be DP til the summer, then bought down with TAM when insigne arrives
    Unless MLS is considering the trade of Soteldo as a transfer fee, in which case, he would be a DP for the next 3 seasons.

I would add, it's a shame the majority of the journalists in Toronto who cover TFC don't care enough to ask these types of questions or simply don't have the sources. In some cases, they just don't know enough about the cap rules. I guess we will find out in time.
    Last edited by TFC/Everton; 01-16-2022 at 09:59 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC/Everton View Post
    Unless MLS is considering the trade of Soteldo as a transfer fee, in which case, he would be a DP for the next 3 seasons.
    This is I have never heard. Interesting. He is here to stay then.

(I was wondering about as a two step - get off complex Soteldo deal, then maybe deal him to an MLS team with a more obvious marketing angle for a prominent MXMNT player.)
    "There are some people who might have better technique than me, and some may be fitter than me, but the main thing is tactics. With most players, tactics are missing. You can divide tactics into insight, trust, and daring." - Johan Cruyff