Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tfc seasons tix 2021

Was I seeing things or did i just see a ad from Tfc for seasons for 2021? Not sure if I would jump on this as we don’t know when we will be allowed to be back in bmo let alone how many ppl. Also it is funny how it took soooo long to get refunds and how quick they are to sell start selling this. Some ppl I know still havnt got their refunds yet. They said a that mlse was mailing them a cheque. I’m all for sports and going to games and being a fan but I mean this is just very poor taste from them. We are going into problably a second wave, refunds took along time, and I’m know a lot of ppl who just are making the income they use to and had to give their seasons up cuase it’s just hard times. Like does mlse know something we don’t about covid. Are we going back to Normal in March 2021?

What’s ur thoughts everyone ?

RPB Member
    Banners Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe the new SSH ticket package will come with a mask or a full hazmat? It is all very presumptuous - large gatherings will be allowed, cross border travel will be uninhibited, fans and supporters will be so starved they'd be willing to attend.

I don't see a miracle happening where we wake up during a balmy spring chinook and it has just disappeared in time for kick off. At this stage - I predict in March we will be continuing masking, distancing, remote work for those who can, restricted cross border travel, and large gatherings verboten - until we have consistently low case across the continent (possible) a vaccine and enough people agree to take it (a far reach), easily completed and widespread self testing (wishful thinking).

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If they're allowed crowds next year - and there are still distancing rules (which I assume there will be) - I don't know how you accommodate current season tickets holders let alone single game ticket sales never mind new season ticket holders.
    Toronto 'til I die - but I think they're trying to kill me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one is saying we're going to be beyond the virus by March, so this is a little silly to me.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
    Maybe the new SSH ticket package will come with a mask or a full hazmat?
    Haha. I was thinking the same thing. Opportunity here for them to get creative with a COVID gameday kit instead of a scarf or as an add on. TFC member reusable masks and sanitizer.....or maybe we can all wear those big clear soccer bubbles that they use for the half time soccer thing. No idea what they are called.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I assume that opting for the refund doesn't automatically mean you gave up your seats, right?
    Toronto 'til I die - but I think they're trying to kill me.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eustacchio View Post
    I assume that opting for the refund doesn't automatically mean you gave up your seats, right?
    The refund was just giving back the money we paid for the season that wasn't played at BMO....if we opted for it. Nothing to do with membership status so correct it does not mean you gave up the seats. The people that opted for the refund would have to pay again for 2021 whereas those that didn't opt for it will have their 2020 payments paid against the 2021 season.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A bit of an insult to those that renewed and let MLSE hold the money.
    Essentially giving the same 10% credit for those who will only have to pay down 1% of their seats.
    When it comes to handling SSH, this organization has always been clueless.
    Honestly would love if there was a comparison league wide of what SSH extras were.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glaze View Post
    A bit of an insult to those that renewed and let MLSE hold the money.
    Essentially giving the same 10% credit for those who will only have to pay down 1% of their seats.
    When it comes to handling SSH, this organization has always been clueless.
    Honestly would love if there was a comparison league wide of what SSH extras were.
    You're absolutely correct. I was one of those who opted to keep my money with MLSE over the course of pandemic and it seems that there was no benefit to doing so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benito View Post
    You're absolutely correct. I was one of those who opted to keep my money with MLSE over the course of pandemic and it seems that there was no benefit to doing so.
    Agreed, same position for me. Horseshit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I opted for the refund, and still waiting for cheque.
    I've also received the email for 1% monthly payment and 10% back in credit. Still not enough in my opinion, I may ask to throw in a couple of jersey and i'd consider it. Knowing that i won't see the field until 2022 at the earliest. As i'm sure we all knew 2021 we wouldn't be seeing a packed stadium.
    I also received a secondary email of a sales person, that has no clue I have tickets. Asking if i'm interested in buying tickets, while still offering a full refund for next season.
    So as far as they are clueless at MLSE...YES THEY ARE.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC1986 View Post
    This is extremely ridiculous after all this time. Not a good look for MLSE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've also received the email for 1% monthly payment and 10% back in credit. Still not enough in my opinion, I may ask to throw in a couple of jersey and i'd consider it. Knowing that i won't see the field until 2022 at the earliest. As i'm sure we all knew 2021 we wouldn't be seeing a packed stadium.
    I also received a secondary email of a sales person, that has no clue I have tickets. Asking if i'm interested in buying tickets, while still offering a full refund for next season.
    So as far as they are clueless at MLSE...YES THEY ARE.
    I'm in the same boat regarding the refund. I called yesterday. The refund cheques were processed on August 24. They were apparently mailed around September 10. He said he's heard from a few of his clients that they received them on Monday. Said I should call back if I don't receive it by Friday.

It definitely should not be taking this long!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    I'm in the same boat regarding the refund. I called yesterday. The refund cheques were processed on August 24. They were apparently mailed around September 10. He said he's heard from a few of his clients that they received them on Monday. Said I should call back if I don't receive it by Friday.

It definitely should not be taking this long!
    I just checked mail and nothing...and I reached out to rep, he said same thing you just mentioned, aside from the call back Friday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I e-mailed my rep about the 1% monthly payment and 10% back in credit. She said the main different benefit of leaving money with TFC was that we remain locked in at lower prices (compared to new tickets) and don't have to pay until January. I'm still comfortable leaving the $ with MLSE since 10% back is a good return, but it's really disappointing that they're giving this to new ticket holders who haven't had to leave money with MLSE for months at this point. My rep said she'll pass my concern on to others, but I don't really expect anything out of this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just checked mail and nothing...and I reached out to rep, he said same thing you just mentioned, aside from the call back Friday
    I'm not sure I believe the story that they're all coming this week, but we'll see. Post if you get yours. I'm not even sure why I didn't just get a credit card refund since my credit card information on file hasn't changed. But whatever...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure I believe the story that they're all coming this week, but we'll see. Post if you get yours. I'm not even sure why I didn't just get a credit card refund since my credit card information on file hasn't changed. But whatever...

I got my refund cheque yesterday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by burlington Red View Post
    I got my refund cheque yesterday
    Oh great! Thanks for posting. That gives me some hope.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my account rep is awesome- i received refund with 3 days of being informed - back to both my credit cards- asked the company to cut me a cheque.

they fired my rep after i was paid tho! wasnt happy about how they did her like that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post
    my account rep is awesome- i received refund with 3 days of being informed - back to both my credit cards- asked the company to cut me a cheque.

they fired my rep after i was paid tho! wasnt happy about how they did her like that
    Who was your rep, if you don't mind me asking?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently there is a long list of ppl who havnt received their Refunds yet. Just called and they are scrambling to find out what’s going on

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kottisinick View Post
    Apparently there is a long list of ppl who havnt received their Refunds yet. Just called and they are scrambling to find out what’s going on
    Probably the reality of having a lot people working from home at this time.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh great! Thanks for posting. That gives me some hope.
    Got mine on Friday (Sept 25).
    On the mail, it does indeed look like it was sent out earlier in September, just the postal office, probably took forever to deliver.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not that hard to refund transactions. Trust me.

Honestly they need to give a refund plus the interest earned, they basically made free money for just holding your cash, while you could have invested that elsewhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    It's not that hard to refund transactions. Trust me.

Honestly they need to give a refund plus the interest earned, they basically made free money for just holding your cash, while you could have invested that elsewhere.
    Let's see.......MLSE "interest rate" of 10%, or TD's "high interest" savings account with a whopping 0.05%!

I know which one I'd choose

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got mine on Friday (Sept 25).
    On the mail, it does indeed look like it was sent out earlier in September, just the postal office, probably took forever to deliver.
    I finally got mine yesterday (Oct. 1). That really took a long time!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As an aside from the refund chat, "Something big is coming" on Saturday according to my email. I am quite prepared to be underwhelmed Look at me....Mr Positivity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spe18 View Post
    Let's see.......MLSE "interest rate" of 10%, or TD's "high interest" savings account with a whopping 0.05%!

I know which one I'd choose
    In case you don't notice there are some once in a lifetime investment opportunities in equities.

RPB Member
    Section 112 and Cardinal, Ontario...Yeah, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    As an aside from the refund chat, "Something big is coming" on Saturday according to my email. I am quite prepared to be underwhelmed Look at me....Mr Positivity
    I got one, as well. However, I received it at 2:36pm, yesterday, and it said that my exclusive TFC Member invite kicks-off in 1 day, 2 hours, 15 minutes and 44 seconds. This should be sometime after 3:30pm today.

I hope it's not an upgrade to my seats, because, even though I now live halfway between Brockville and Cornwall, I still intend to STAND in 112 as often as I can (making me a 236 mile bastard).
    O, Maple Leaf around the world, You speak as you rise high above,
    Of courage, peace and quiet strength, Of the Canada that I love.
    Remind us all, our union bound by ties we cannot sever,
    Bright flag revered on every ground, The Maple Leaf forever

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huyton View Post
    I got one, as well. However, I received it at 2:36pm, yesterday, and it said that my exclusive TFC Member invite kicks-off in 1 day, 2 hours, 15 minutes and 44 seconds. This should be sometime after 3:30pm today.

I hope it's not an upgrade to my seats, because, even though I now live halfway between Brockville and Cornwall, I still intend to STAND in 112 as often as I can (making me a 236 mile bastard).
    Well they got me wondering what it could possibly be anyway.

Maybe they are bringing the Sport Chek discount event back or something like that because that happened a couple years back in the fall timeframe. It will likely be a discount or promotion of some kind I would say to Real Sports or some other retailer.

I can't see it being anything to do with the stadium or our seats really because there is no telling when anyone will be back yet and in what way that will happen.

Hey maybe they will drive a bunch of us down to Hartford for a game. Not likely. I could see them maybe giving a free viewing party in your cars to watch the game on their big screen and the countdown is for the RSVP for it. I could see them thinking that was a big deal but I would rather not leave my couch and big screen at home to drive all the way downtown to sit in my car and try to watch a game while staying socially distant from fellow fans. Not me anyway....
    Last edited by Joe Kool; 10-02-2020 at 01:19 PM.