Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SirBobSaget View Post
    Not showing me any tickets for the 4pm group. This sucks
    Refresh and try again - took their system a few mins to release their 4pm batch it looks like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by westside8 View Post
    Refresh and try again - took their system a few mins to release their 4pm batch it looks like.
    All day i had a window open that showed me what section and rows were available in a box on the right. Then at 4pm the option to access the 4pm window became available so entered code and was accepted. But all my choices in the right pane remained locked, my code would not work to unlock them because it seems they are still reserved for the earlier windows. These were much better sections then what was offered to me (121 row 10 vs 221 row 18).

So apparently earlier windows get all the best seats allocated. Like someone said earlier a scalper with a bunch of cheap tickets since year 1 will be able to jump in today and upgrade to premium sections to make a killer profit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SirBobSaget View Post
    All day i had a window open that showed me what section and rows were available in a box on the right. Then at 4pm the option to access the 4pm window became available so entered code and was accepted. But all my choices in the right pane remained locked, my code would not work to unlock them because it seems they are still reserved for the earlier windows. These were much better sections then what was offered to me (121 row 10 vs 221 row 18).

So apparently earlier windows get all the best seats allocated. Like someone said earlier a scalper with a bunch of cheap tickets since year 1 will be able to jump in today and upgrade to premium sections to make a killer profit.
    Yep - seems like they had different inventory for different sections. I was seeing the same thing you were as I was part of the 4pm group myself as once I entered my code, I was not seeing anything available to me but a different browser window showed locked tickets to level 100s