Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will renew and like the mobile entry...BUT...downloading to my android wallet is gone as an option on my app. I've deleted and reinstalled it, got a new phone (not just for the app) and still can't download to my wallet. Plus as mentioned, lots of people do not have a smartphone.

How about adding the tickets to the SSH card? Have a seat per card.

Dom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eastend View Post
    I will renew and like the mobile entry...BUT...downloading to my android wallet is gone as an option on my app. I've deleted and reinstalled it, got a new phone (not just for the app) and still can't download to my wallet. Plus as mentioned, lots of people do not have a smartphone.

How about adding the tickets to the SSH card? Have a seat per card.

Dom
    This is what they do at clubs in Holland. My brother had Feyenoord seasons for a couple of years, and they issued a photo ID from the club that you would scan for entry.
    Not sure how, or if, they can resell them with those cards or not, (I used one that belonged to a friend that looked nothing like me) but its pretty damn convenient.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know if for the renewal process it's automatic or not. I called in and was told no action required on my end. Which makes me feel nervous

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC1986 View Post
    Anyone know if for the renewal process it's automatic or not. I called in and was told no action required on my end. Which makes me feel nervous
    Should be automatic. I think it defaults to the same payment plan you had set up the year before. Unless you call you’re rep to change it. But it should be automatic

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC1986 View Post
    Check in your online account. There should be a 2020 membership statement under "Manage Invoices." If it's there you're ok. Click on it to make sure it's using whatever payment method you prefer (most prefer installments).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They've started selling new season tickets - with new pricing. Some big changes from last year in the upper east stands. They've collapsed the old six upper white/black/light grey/medium grey/dark grey/light red zones into just light, medium, and dark grey. And also frozen and in some cases significantly reduced prices. Some of the black seating last season started at $837 is now going for $535 (as upper light grey). Meanwhile upper dark grey (even on the west) is down from $1,315 to $1,150 and upper medium grey is down from $889 to $832 (with some of last year's white at $1,029 now being $832 medium grey). https://www.torontofc.ca/new-busines...ership#pricing

$535 for a brand new season ticket in upper light grey is by far the cheapest pricing for new tickets I've seen, since 2015 when some $361 upper light greys quickly sold out (black also sold out at $646 ... and much of that seating is now $535 as light-grey!).

Prices in the lower bowl are certainly up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Spale and Old timer.
    I feel better knowing that now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    They've started selling new season tickets - with new pricing. Some big changes from last year in the upper east stands. They've collapsed the old six upper white/black/light grey/medium grey/dark grey/light red zones into just light, medium, and dark grey. And also frozen and in some cases significantly reduced prices. Some of the black seating last season started at $837 is now going for $535 (as upper light grey). Meanwhile upper dark grey (even on the west) is down from $1,315 to $1,150 and upper medium grey is down from $889 to $832 (with some of last year's white at $1,029 now being $832 medium grey). https://www.torontofc.ca/new-busines...ership#pricing

$535 for a brand new season ticket in upper light grey is by far the cheapest pricing for new tickets I've seen, since 2015 when some $361 upper light greys quickly sold out (black also sold out at $646 ... and much of that seating is now $535 as light-grey!).

Prices in the lower bowl are certainly up.

Interesting. I am upper light grey and don’t get much of a discount from these prices. About $2 / ticket a game. Day one season holder no interruption.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The difference in lower to upper bowl is quite significant. The difference in Medium gray is almost double!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will not be renewing, Spent 9 long years supporting this club when they were absolute crap. Finally got smart and signed quality and won MLS cup, Insulting Giovinco with contract offer was enough for me. The guy turned this team from league laughing stocks to something that was quite enjoyable to watch. Wonder what Bill Manning is thinking now that he has lost three home dates (this years playoff and probably two CCL dates) Why would he not just give Giovinco a few more million a year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well at least now our season seats will cost a little less next year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let's see how little ML$E attributes to the now "refunded" CCL game.

I suppose the other possibility is us starting a round earlier in next years Voyageurs Cup for 3 games. But who knows what format the CSA will use next year.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magmadragon View Post
    Well at least now our season seats will cost a little less next year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let's see how little ML$E attributes to the now "refunded" CCL game.

I suppose the other possibility is us starting a round earlier in next years Voyageurs Cup for 3 games. But who knows what format the CSA will use next year.
    It'll probably be used on the first 'Leagues Cup' game we may qualify for next year instead.
    https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...ampions-league -- right at the bottom of the page:

"with Montreal winning the CanChamp, if NYCFC secure the top seed in the East, and Philadelphia eventually win MLS Cup, that would place NYCFC, Atlanta, Philly and Montreal all in the CCL. The next four teams in the East table (currently D.C. United, Toronto FC, the New England Revolution and the Chicago Fire) would be Leagues Cup qualifiers."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cas87 View Post
    It'll probably be used on the first 'Leagues Cup' game we may qualify for next year instead.
    https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...ampions-league -- right at the bottom of the page:

"with Montreal winning the CanChamp, if NYCFC secure the top seed in the East, and Philadelphia eventually win MLS Cup, that would place NYCFC, Atlanta, Philly and Montreal all in the CCL. The next four teams in the East table (currently D.C. United, Toronto FC, the New England Revolution and the Chicago Fire) would be Leagues Cup qualifiers."
    If we finish 6th place or higher we would be playing in the Leagues cup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know how to pay off your seasons in full? I'm on an instalment plan and I'd rather just pay the whole lot but can't find an option to do it anywhere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call your rep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red18andRed23 View Post
    Call your rep
    yup. they're more than happy to get the lump sum and earn interest off it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I'm sure they are haha...I just noticed your name...I am in section 105 too

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JoesphNdo View Post
    Does anyone know how to pay off your seasons in full? I'm on an instalment plan and I'd rather just pay the whole lot but can't find an option to do it anywhere
    You can do it online with Account Manager. Just bring up your invoice and hit the Pay Now button and you can pay whatever amount you want. I did that recently and paid half my invoice and it adjusted the payments automatically.
    Last edited by Joe Kool; 09-30-2019 at 12:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NOMOTFCBSFROMFO View Post
    Will not be renewing, Spent 9 long years supporting this club when they were absolute crap. Finally got smart and signed quality and won MLS cup, Insulting Giovinco with contract offer was enough for me. The guy turned this team from league laughing stocks to something that was quite enjoyable to watch. Wonder what Bill Manning is thinking now that he has lost three home dates (this years playoff and probably two CCL dates) Why would he not just give Giovinco a few more million a year.
    see my post in the seba threadI did a dollars and cents analysis of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure where to put this, but the day after we know we are not hosting a playoff game, I got a big charge on my credit card for playoff tickets. And confusingly that charge doesn't even line up to any of the prices they list for any tickets for any round. Wtf?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it was first of the instalment payments for 2020 tickets. First payment was 20% not 10%....
    Toronto 'til I die although still a Leeds fan at heart...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    I think it was first of the instalment payments for 2020 tickets. First payment was 20% not 10%....
    Ed. - oops your are right. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I checked mine...and they haven't taken any payment...ughhhh.
    I chose lump sum too

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    ... the day after we know we are not hosting a playoff game ...
    If we beat Columbus and DC doesn't beat Cincinnati (which I admit is remote), we still have a chance at 4th place, and get a home playoff game in the first round. Also, as far as I understand it (which I admit is little), there's still chances in the later rounds.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    If we beat Columbus and DC doesn't beat Cincinnati (which I admit is remote), we still have a chance at 4th place, and get a home playoff game in the first round. Also, as far as I understand it (which I admit is little), there's still chances in the later rounds.
    Just to piggy-back on this, seeing the tweets from Wheeler and KJ after the games this past Sunday basically its this simple:

TFC has to win period first, then as long as NYRB and DC don't win in their games apparently we have the first tie-break in our favour to get 4th place.
    If TFC draws or losses then it is a moot-point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been here from the start, but will not be renewing. My decision doesn’t have much to do with the teams recent performances. I enjoy the social aspect and going to the matches with friends. The atmosphere is good too. I have become far less tolerant of the trip through the tunnel and the trip home. I also don’t like the front end loading of matches during cold weather, with relatively few home matches during prime time. July and August. I will now buy tickets for the matches I want to attend. Still a reds supporter through and through.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    I have been here from the start, but will not be renewing. My decision doesn’t have much to do with the teams recent performances. I enjoy the social aspect and going to the matches with friends. The atmosphere is good too. I have become far less tolerant of the trip through the tunnel and the trip home. I also don’t like the front end loading of matches during cold weather, with relatively few home matches during prime time. July and August. I will now buy tickets for the matches I want to attend. Still a reds supporter through and through.
    This is pretty close to what happened to me.

The tunnel is a major, major problem.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    This is pretty close to what happened to me.

The tunnel is a major, major problem.
    Do you think the number of season tickets sold is actually as high as MLSE says they are ? For instance in the past it put out there it was as high as 25k. I would also love to know what the corporate season ticket base number is beyond those who get tickets as part of bigger partnership deal? I can only imagine the reaction a senior executive Bay St. type would get if they called a client to invite them to a TFC game in March LOL

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reason I renewed my seats is because I believe so many people will not be renewing they're season seats. This makes my tickets more valuable. Basic supply and demand.
    We'll see if I'm right.
    BTW if a bunch of our star players play in these stupid international games right before the playoffs it makes the playoffs a joke and takes us all for fools for taking the mls cup seriously. Actually taking the whole season seriously is silly as well.
    Take the season games as entertainment by all means but getting all wrapped in the playoffs is silly. Why take is seriously because the players sure don't.