Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Montreal away

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currently members of SG groups have codes, and that will be made available tomorrow to general public. Please if you have a code, do not share the code. We have been asked to withhold giving out the code to anyone but members until impact FO make it public.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To everyone asking for the code to be leaked. STOP. there are benefits to being a member, if you dont want to be left out then sign up, if you dont want to be a member, then dont, but dont expect to have the same benefits the rest of us that are paying and contributing members have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all good. i saw what i needed to see at the right moment.

wish i could bring my cat with me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by German21 View Post
    To everyone asking for the code to be leaked. STOP. there are benefits to being a member, if you dont want to be left out then sign up, if you dont want to be a member, then dont, but dont expect to have the same benefits the rest of us that are paying and contributing members have.
    weak. we're all looking to hit the road to support, and this guy here with the "membership has its privileges" crap. way to show solidarity to your SG over the actual club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don't you want to join one of the SG's? We're all doing the same thing!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many do you guys figure we can get to Montreal for leg 1 on a tuesday Night??

Ill predict no less the 1K.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my biggest issue with joining an SG is that i havent got the time to help out and to be frank, outside of standing and singing i have no interest.
    Shame cuz ive bought plenty of away game tickets through this forum in previous years and have been around since before the start when it was that janky forum that some dude overseas owned and there was no name for this group.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gdg_9 View Post
    I spoke with Jeremie this afternoon. He confirmed that he received my email, and that he would be sending me a code later today.
    Guessing he's giving the SG's first dibs, and will then email eveyone else.

He also said he's starting with Sec 149 & 151... and if they fill up, they'll open the ones above them as well.

Hey bud, I am looking for tickets and have already booked a room. I need 6-8. Can you help me out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
    Why don't you want to join one of the SG's? We're all doing the same thing!
    it's a long complicated answer .... i LOVE the team and supporting at matches, but a lot of the other shit is just annoying ... example, guys saying "uhhhh code is MEMBERS ONLY" and clown shit like that

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ossington Mental Youth View Post
    my biggest issue with joining an SG is that i havent got the time to help out and to be frank, outside of standing and singing i have no interest.
    Shame cuz ive bought plenty of away game tickets through this forum in previous years and have been around since before the start when it was that janky forum that some dude overseas owned and there was no name for this group.
    That's fine. Wait a day like everyone else. SG get first-pick because they go out of their way and organize it. Can you really expect them not to want their paying members to benefit first? They organize these sections so they can be with the people they stand with day-in and day-out.

Furthermore, you could call Impact FO like many others have and get seats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for those who have already bought tickets in our section, can anyone tell me what price the tickets are? I heard they were around 40$ but I want to make sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the section being officially treated as GA? There's no row and seat number on the actual tickets for me. It's in the email but not the pdf I got.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakTFC View Post
    That's fine. Wait a day like everyone else. SG get first-pick because they go out of their way and organize it. Can you really expect them not to want their paying members to benefit first? They organize these sections so they can be with the people they stand with day-in and day-out.

Furthermore, you could call Impact FO like many others have and get seats.
    biggest concern is that there are no tickets left. Have called impact and am waiting, called yesterday morning at 904am. Want seats with TFC support cuz i know how nasty it can be to be away support amongst home support, especially in a rivalry match. Funny that some people who call for GA so strongly arent willing to actually make it GA now. I get that this is the way it is and its not changing, dont blame anyone for it but felt i should voice my displeasure as i have been part of this forum for a long time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like tomorrow the non SGs will be able to buy tickets. Im sure they are holding back several thousand. Hopefully several thousand will travel. You can do it if you cut out from work a few hrs early (if you can) and take 8:00am flight back to TO. No time off required if you are a 9-5er.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OTDude82 View Post
    Looks like tomorrow the non SGs will be able to buy tickets. Im sure they are holding back several thousand. Hopefully several thousand will travel. You can do it if you cut out from work a few hrs early (if you can) and take 8:00am flight back to TO. No time off required if you are a 9-5er.
    Sure they are holding back....thats why they are selling in blocks..as the blocks fill they open more...there will be more then enough to go around to all TFC supporters and all TFC supporters will be together...Just as we all were a few fews ago when 5k+ travelled to Montreals Big O....They Block off the entire upper and Lower levels off for TFC supporters...you couldnt even leave that area of the stadium...1 way in 1 way out..
    Last edited by RPB_RED_NATION_RPB; 11-09-2016 at 07:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by molenshtain View Post
    for those who have already bought tickets in our section, can anyone tell me what price the tickets are? I heard they were around 40$ but I want to make sure.
    Tickets are $30 ($24 + $6 Service Charge). There was also a $2 Mobile/Print Fee or $5 Mail Fee.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freddyfvckface View Post
    weak. we're all looking to hit the road to support, and this guy here with the "membership has its privileges" crap. way to show solidarity to your SG over the actual club.

Honestly, it ain't even about benefits... I personally don't want any new members joining just because of this. FCK that I don't like being used... Members have paid their dues in one way or another or can be vouched for if shit goes south down in MTL. We Police our own if shit happens. MTL is very particular about that and will hold us accountable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by German21 View Post
    I don't mean this to sound inflammatory, but it's this kind of attitude that I think puts alot of people off joining a supporters groups. We're all tfc supporters, hardcore enough to take days off work and give up dozens of hours of our lives to travel to Montreal and new York just to support this team. Is that not what matters more than which group you affiliate with?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

biggest concern is that there are no tickets left. Have called impact and am waiting, called yesterday morning at 904am. Want seats with TFC support cuz i know how nasty it can be to be away support amongst home support, especially in a rivalry match. Funny that some people who call for GA so strongly arent willing to actually make it GA now. I get that this is the way it is and its not changing, dont blame anyone for it but felt i should voice my displeasure as i have been part of this forum for a long time.
    I have always been against GA and from my recollection the majority of RPB members who are in this group today have also been against it and you can search that. Granted, I feel there are board members such as yourself (that although you are not part of RPB) I would vouche for 100%.

Oss I hope you get tickets... I will see what I can do with the powers that be to help you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FluSH View Post
    I have always been against GA and from my recollection the majority of RPB members who are in this group today have also been against it and you can search that. Granted, I feel there are board members such as yourself (that although you are not part of RPB) I would vouche for 100%.

Oss I hope you get tickets... I will see what I can do with the powers that be to help you.
    Thanks man, that means alot to me and i really appreciate it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, it ain't even about benefits... I personally don't want any new members joining just because of this. FCK that I don't like being used... Members have paid their dues in one way or another or can be vouched for if shit goes south down in MTL. We Police our own if shit happens. MTL is very particular about that and will hold us accountable.
    didn't understand why the reticence to reveal the code and preference to membership for away support - but this i get - makes perfect sense especially based on history...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks again Flush, Bluenose et al, really appreciate it boys. If ya see me, lemme know who you are and ill make sure you get a beer. Cant fucking wait for this game. The wife is gonna be happy that we will be surrounded by red, she was a bit nervous having never been to an away game, let alone one of this calibre.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks man, that means alot to me and i really appreciate it.

You got it! The least we could do!
    Last edited by Fort York Redcoat; 11-10-2016 at 08:39 AM.
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah vs some ponce who's been on the forum since 2014 running their mouth about what we should and shouldn't expect as tfc supporters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im looking forward to buying tickets to Montreal. I left my info with the ticket people in Montreal & now waiting for a code. RPB's & other supporters have always been nice to me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone else needs help and Bluenose, myself, or another RPB member can vouche for you... reach out. We want to help people if we can... especially if you have been here since day 1 and are good peoples.

Edit: I also want to say that German21 is a good man... Has done a shitload for this group in the past years!! However he may not know a lot of you old school guys that are posting back. Again if we can help - we would like to help.
    Last edited by FluSH; 11-09-2016 at 08:19 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same here. Can't wait to secure seats!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone else needs help and Bluenose, myself, or another RPB member can vouche for you... reach out. We want to help people if we can... especially if you have been here since day 1 and are good peoples.
    Flush. Yer a good dude. Always have been. I already got tickets, but this post and where you helped OMY shows the type of person you are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Cheeba View Post
    Flush. Yer a good dude. Always have been. I already got tickets, but this post and where you helped OMY shows the type of person you are.
    Yep that's a great response. Thanks flush!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Cheeba View Post
    Anytime Brother! Hope to see you in MTL!