Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Mitchell Speaks !!!

Canada avoids Azteca versus Mexico

By Ryan Johnston
    SPORTSNET.CA

The decision by the Mexican Football Federation to take El Tri to all the regions of the Republic may be the small victory Canada needs to get its World Cup qualifying campaign back on track Wednesday night.

Instead of having to play the third of six qualifiers at the hostile Estadio Azteca in Mexico City, the Canadian squad will face the group-leading Mexicans at the Estadio Victor Manuel Reyna, a modest venue of 23,208 in the Chiapas town of Tuxtla Gutiérrez.

The WCQ can be seen in all Sportsnet regions and will be streamed live on Sportsnet.ca at 9pm ET/ 6pm PT..

READ MORE
    Last edited by denime; 09-09-2008 at 10:22 PM.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys you have to read this article so many negative comment I didn't see in my whole life from any coach not the mention NT coach.

We are fucked as long this damn looser is our coach.
    This useless c*nt already gave up.
    His last comment sounds like he's already looking past this one....

"There is still nine points left in the final three games. And the one we already have and 10 just might do it," Mitchell said.

There are 4 games left you moron and 12 point to be taken.

Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CSA's finest and best coach???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he is either incredibly stupid, or has already conceded defeat with that comment.

I am thinking a little (or a lot) of both.
    Animals Eaten:
    pig, cow, lamb, moose, chicken, quail, kudu, ostrich, kangaroo, octopus, alligator, rabbit, shark, springbok, goat, bison, boar, caterpillars, turkey, fish, lobster, crab, oyster, prawn, antelope, camel, eel, squid

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We don't need a coach. Fire this moron. Let the players coach themselves. I am serious!
    RWN - SoctoberFest! Champion '11, TFC Supporters Cup Champs '10, Indoor Champs '10 & '09, Niagara Cup Champs '09 & '08.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yellowfellow View Post
    We don't need a coach. Fire this moron. Let the players coach themselves. I am serious!
    Seconded! How could they possibly do worse?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To the CSA and coach....
    "This is our country, GET THE FUCK OUT!"
    "This is our country, GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yellowfellow View Post
    sorta worked for Hart during last summer's Gold Cup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sullivan View Post
    CSA's finest and best coach???!!!

says RH with tonge firmly planted in cheek.....

thanks for the gmail - its was a given

btw, which games did you receive - my dvds are all blanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am not surprised as his negativity...he was the same way with the U20s, i believe he said to not expect too much from this team, or something like that...

when i heard that i realized hes a dick...i met him at a OSA coaching conference before the U20 tournament and was just as negative then as he is now.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... and here I was hoping that he was resigning. Not until he leads us to a glorious 0-5-1 result, I guess.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    ... and here I was hoping that he was resigning. Not until he leads us to a glorious 0-5-1 result, I guess.
    Well, if that was the news about Mitchell resigning,I would for sure make a thread with

Unfortunately he did not resigned yet,will see by tomorrow morning we might get lucky.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf88 View Post
    he is either incredibly stupid, or has already conceded defeat with that comment.

My thoughts exactly...

He's already conceded defeat in his head - when asked he blurted out the wrong thing...

This also means (by blurting that out) that he is also incredibly stupid as well...!

Carts...
    "...Money wasn't tight, but it like, it wasn't right..."

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf88 View Post

I think is both,since in other comment he gives our opponent a tip how Canada is going to play against them.

Idiot said:
    "We haven't been able to get (De Rosario) the ball as much and I am contemplating getting him out on the wing to try to get him in a 1-v-1 situation,"
    Yeah coach, that's the way to do it,make tactical change and let everybody know well before the game,apparently best way to surprise your opponent is telling them what are you contemplating to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regardless of his comments up front, Mexico will set the tone of the match and Canada will be forced to try and change it. Even if he gave the Mexicans his complete game plan, I'm not sure that they'd care at all.

For Canada to win, every player will have to have the bext game they've ever had in a Canadian uniform, and we'll have to hope that Mexico has a few passengers, including their keeper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I predict an absolute drumming..5 or 6 -0 to Mexico....
    Hope I'm wrong, but can you REALLY see us getting anything else? Knowing the CSA, the morons would reward Mitchell with an improved contract.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we can hold Mexico for the first half with a draw we are in good shape. If Mexico scores early its over and going to be a laugher.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC Cityboy View Post
    I predict an absolute drumming..5 or 6 -0 to Mexico....
    Hope I'm wrong, but can you REALLY see us getting anything else? Knowing the CSA, the morons would reward Mitchell with an improved contract.
    Nah, shit, they're not that good, and we're not that bad. I say 3-1, maybe 4-1.

The biggest obstacle is that Eriksson is a motivating coach; despite walking out on England, he has an incredible record at club level and the only chance we'd have against Mexico at home is if they came out flat.

Hopefully, even if we lose, they've called up Blanco again and one of our guys gives him a good hard shot in the nads. Accidentally, of course. But career-ending wouldn't totally disappoint me, and I'm not sure we want his sociopathic genes passed on anyway.