View Poll Results: With the new prices, will you renew?

Voters
192. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

106 55.21%
  • Only with a management change

39 20.31%
  • No

27 14.06%
  • Already not a SSH

20 10.42%

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The majority voting 'yes' regardless of changes have nothing to complain about during 2013.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nonc View Post
    The majority voting 'yes' regardless of changes have nothing to complain about during 2013.
    not true, I plan on using my voice from the stand from day one next year if the current brain trust are still in charge come March. What does an empty seat or one that someone else has filled do to send them a message?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wull View Post
    not true, I plan on using my voice from the stand from day one next year if the current brain trust are still in charge come March. What does an empty seat or one that someone else has filled do to send them a message?
    agreed mon ami!

as a seasons seat holder I think we have a greater voice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Belfast_Boy View Post
    agreed mon ami!

as a seasons seat holder I think we have a greater voice.
    This is all based on the premise that somebody will be filling any seat left vacant by non renewals.

That just isn't going to happen. At best you'll see current SSH move from expensive seats to cheaper seats. There is no waiting list. There will not be new SSH.

As a season seat holder they don't care about our voices. If they did things would have changed already. The only thing that provokes change from our FO is making them feel it in the pocket book. They don't give a shit what you say before, during or after the game....as long as you paid to get into the game. They only start to worry when it's time to convince people to come back. (Hence the price drop this year).

Literally the worst thing that could happen to TFC would be a very strong SSH renewal rate. If that happens, they'll know that no matter how bad or dysfunctional the team and FO are....with the proper marketing and ass kissing they can win us back enough for them to turn a profit.

Personally I don't think there is a unified enough voice from any of the supporters to force any change. What's worse is that there never will be. TFC supporters are too different in terms of the way they approach the game.

If this team doesn't create a winning product, the product will not last. I don't know how many more horrible seasons they can withstand.

To bastardize a Tragically Hip lyric:

Every man has his breaking point. For them it's money. For me it's TFC. Thugs in perpetuity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by v00d00daddy View Post
    This is all based on the premise that somebody will be filling any seat left vacant by non renewals.

That just isn't going to happen. At best you'll see current SSH move from expensive seats to cheaper seats. There is no waiting list. There will not be new SSH.

As a season seat holder they don't care about our voices. If they did things would have changed already. The only thing that provokes change from our FO is making them feel it in the pocket book. They don't give a shit what you say before, during or after the game....as long as you paid to get into the game. They only start to worry when it's time to convince people to come back. (Hence the price drop this year).

Literally the worst thing that could happen to TFC would be a very strong SSH renewal rate. If that happens, they'll know that no matter how bad or dysfunctional the team and FO are....with the proper marketing and ass kissing they can win us back enough for them to turn a profit.

Personally I don't think there is a unified enough voice from any of the supporters to force any change. What's worse is that there never will be. TFC supporters are too different in terms of the way they approach the game.

If this team doesn't create a winning product, the product will not last. I don't know how many more horrible seasons they can withstand.

Every man has his breaking point. For them it's money. For me it's TFC. Thugs in perpetuity.
    they don't like seeing the protests inside and outside the stadium, I know that for a fact. If that happens again at the start of next season, they'll have to try something else to make it stop

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, apparently they're on pace to make a new record for renewals in the early going so the reds and the north stand may take a hit but they may have dodged that particular bullet for now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, apparently they're on pace to make a new record for renewals in the early going so the reds and the north stand may take a hit but they may have dodged that particular bullet for now.
    If you are not renewing, but want to go to some games in 2013, you are rooting for the renewal rate to be high. It means more tickets in the secondary market.
    "There are some people who might have better technique than me, and some may be fitter than me, but the main thing is tactics. With most players, tactics are missing. You can divide tactics into insight, trust, and daring." - Johan Cruyff

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that info from someone within TFC? Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I guess the supporters on this site are out of sinc with the rest of the SSH's So far 57% are renewing something is not adding up.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    Is that info from someone within TFC? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by TorontoPat View Post
    So I guess the supporters on this site are out of sinc with the rest of the SSH's So far 57% are renewing something is not adding up.
    Love to hear where these numbers are coming from before guessing anything.

I'd understand faster renewals from people that aren't talking about it as much. The talk comes from people waiting to renew if at all.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoPat View Post
    The last game of the season I spoke to maybe a half dozen people in my section (121). Not a single one planned to renew, and didn't care about the price drop. They wanted to see some tangible hope in the off season that there was any kind of future for the team. I bet the supporters seats have done extremely well - at $190, why not renew? But I think they will have trouble in other sections.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"All calls recorded for quality assurance purposes".

Translation "you just told that guy sales weren't going well, that's not the company line, here's your final T4 and record of employment."

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cmonyoureds View Post

Translation "you just told that guy sales weren't going well, that's not the company line, here's your final T4 and record of employment."
    Are we saying that it's the ticket reps themselves telling us that renewal rates are going well? That's our source? Yikes. I'd like to know what "on pace for a record" would mean in real world numbers.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cmonyoureds View Post

Yeah that's bogus IMO.

Sales can't be going well.

They just threw in Raptors tickets for early renewals... they wouldn't be sweetening the pot if renewals were at record pace.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice one! Was actually listening to Day For Night yesterday.