Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Westberg on this season so far: it's like a different club.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for posting. As expected Quentin dealing with things in a mature way but you can tell there is a huge change in feel to the club by the little bit of comments he adds about it. Not necessarily in a positive way either....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“In North America, many people think they are winning their place by running fast, jumping high and lifting weights. There is a reductive image of football and there are still a few coaches who perpetuate it while we are in a league with resources and staff that can be sharp.”

“The Toronto club where I arrived for the game, the city and everything else seems different to me, there is just the badge that does not change. Currently, I do not know where we are going. We went from a style of play based on possession to a vertical game based on high pressing with a team of ball players. For now, for me, the goal is to survive this season (laughs).”

Big ouch. The contrast between this and Pozuelo’s comments makes it seem as if the players are in two different camps. By the way, this fits criticism of Armas at RBNY as reductively ‘MLS 1.0, focussed more on working hard than playing football’.
    Last edited by portu; 06-02-2021 at 03:12 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This article is now giving an "Erreur 404." Kremlin heard about untoward thoughts in the media and had the article yanked? Westberg training away from the team when they're back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    This article is now giving an "Erreur 404." Kremlin heard about untoward thoughts in the media and had the article yanked? Westberg training away from the team when they're back?
    Lol, but it's still there, the link doesn't work so if you go to the main page and search "Westberg"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the updated link.