Hybrid View

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the guy too like most people on here but we need our DP's to be playing regularly as possible like Bradley and Seba and not on the treatment table so much. Some guys are just injury prone it seems and it is a shame when it happens like this. Reminding me of Defoe now from an injury standpoint. This last setback has to be the last straw. He worked, based on some advice from medical staff I guess, during the offseason to get into better shape that would lead to less injuries and it hasn't worked out. I really thought it might have and was enjoying the different threat on the field he possessed. If they can't do anything with him he will probably regain some level of fitness, play some games then be off again for another re-occurrence...seems to be the trend. Does anyone still believe he needs more time? He has had years of the same recurring injury.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    I like the guy too like most people on here but we need our DP's to be playing regularly as possible like Bradley and Seba and not on the treatment table so much. Some guys are just injury prone it seems and it is a shame when it happens like this. Reminding me of Defoe now from an injury standpoint. This last setback has to be the last straw. He worked, based on some advice from medical staff I guess, during the offseason to get into better shape that would lead to less injuries and it hasn't worked out. I really thought it might have and was enjoying the different threat on the field he possessed. If they can't do anything with him he will probably regain some level of fitness, play some games then be off again for another re-occurrence...seems to be the trend. Does anyone still believe he needs more time? He has had years of the same recurring injury.

he needs to shed another 10-15lbs however, he injured it on a PK, he could weigh in at 90lbs and still get injured