Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I received a tracking number and it says I have nothing to track. I’ll be calling fed ex today

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Season tickets should be in hand at the very least 2 weeks before the first home game, this arrogant attitude of ' Oh well you can print them through account manager, or use the mobile app' is just not customer oriented. I am sure Leaf season ticket holders have their package way before the first home game, if not during pre-season. It is always a cluster fuck getting our season ticket packages, My email also says delivery by midnight Monday 18th, after the first home game, that's like getting a confirmation for your flight the day after it is scheduled to depart, what a joke

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my notice yesterday. Scheduled delivery for the 18th, after the first home game.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Derko View Post
    Season tickets should be in hand at the very least 2 weeks before the first home game, this arrogant attitude of ' Oh well you can print them through account manager, or use the mobile app' is just not customer oriented. I am sure Leaf season ticket holders have their package way before the first home game, if not during pre-season. It is always a cluster fuck getting our season ticket packages, My email also says delivery by midnight Monday 18th, after the first home game, that's like getting a confirmation for your flight the day after it is scheduled to depart, what a joke
    They pull this last minute crap every year so nothing new but this year's excuse seems weird. They told me "We apologize for the inconvenience, we are working to get the packages to our members before the home opener but due to inclement weather, there were some shipping delays along the way." What is the exact weather disruption that we have had recently that stopped FedEx in it's tracks. That little bit of freezing rain a couple weeks ago? All flights grounded in Calgary? I don't think so. I think them already having stuff printed with Giovinco's face on it, like one person said on this forum, then having to get reprinted is what caused the delay. If that is the case why not just come out and say it? Customers appreciate and accept honesty when it comes to mistakes most times but giving lame excuses that a customer can see through is very bad for business. I expect stupid excuses/lies to cover up stuff from my 14 year old son, not a company I deal with.

Oh and my notice says to be delivered today by 8PM but only shows a label printed in Calgary as the last status update. I fully expect to join the March 18th group anytime now.
    Last edited by Joe Kool; 03-12-2019 at 08:22 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My tracking status just changed from March 17 to today, arriving by 8pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine says it is in Alberta Since Sunday night. Hasn't moved in days

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mine pushed back to monday 18th now

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not checking the status anymore. Fed-Ex is garbage. I got an email notice on my phone about 5 minutes ago from Fed-Ex saying my delivery was rescheduled to today but by the time I actually looked at my email (2 minutes) it changed again to March 18th.

There's literally nothing in that pack of any use or worth anyways so I am done with it. If I get it, I get it. That's the Fed-Ex motto.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It gets better.....I received notice of delivery from fed-ex for today

Two minutes later a second email advised it was delayed until Wednesday

An hour later a third email advised it would be next Monday

When I called Fed-ex I was advised my package was in Mississauga ready for delivery today - but were asked by the shipper to delay until Monday!

I then called TFC an was told they were still in Calgary

When I told them I had the info from Fed-ex the rep was caught in a lie and started with a bunch of corporate double talk advising "they would speak with their team" and get back to me

Something very strange going on!
    Loyal - Win, lose or draw!

Weston, Ontario

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loyal View Post
    It gets better.....I received notice of delivery from fed-ex for today

Two minutes later a second email advised it was delayed until Wednesday

An hour later a third email advised it would be next Monday

When I called Fed-ex I was advised my package was in Mississauga ready for delivery today - but were asked by the shipper to delay until Monday!

When I told them I had the info from Fed-ex the rep was caught in a lie and started with a bunch of corporate double talk advising "they would speak with their team" and get back to me

Haha....you still might get the inclement weather excuse that I got. That sun can be blinding to the drivers and pilots running FedEx shipment. Best not to travel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a joke getting tickets after the home opener, this is soooo amateur. How can you even take tfc seriously.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loyal View Post

I haven't called anyone, but the online tracker shows the parcel leaving Calgary yesterday and arriving at Mississauga at 2:50 this morning. Yet delivery is scheduled for Monday. Bit of a gong show for all involved (certainly doesn't make Fed-Ex look good).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonO View Post
    I haven't called anyone, but the online tracker shows the parcel leaving Calgary yesterday and arriving at Mississauga at 2:50 this morning. Yet delivery is
    scheduled for Monday. Bit of a gong show for all involved (certainly doesn't make Fed-Ex look good).
    looks like ours are together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I was on the phone with fed ex for 20mins tried tracking my package nothing showed up so she sent out emails to find where it was ,got a call saying it should delivered. Today or wensday. ????????

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

QFT

I have received no information at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These ticket delivery issues are fast becoming a microcosm of 2019 as far as this team is concerned

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine showed up a bit ago. Basically I think Fed-Ex has no clue where anything actually is or when it will be delivered. I think their tracking system is just for show to make them look like a real courier company.

Hopefully they aren't in charge of delivering our match day ball like Purolator was because we'll probably be kicking off this March 17th match on Monday or Tuesday morning.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    You are not alone.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red4ever View Post
    Made me LOL. Thanks.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    Mine showed up a bit ago. Basically I think Fed-Ex has no clue where anything actually is or when it will be delivered. I think their tracking system is just for show to make them look like a real courier company.

Hopefully they aren't in charge of delivering our match day ball like Purolator was because we'll probably be kicking off this March 17th match on Monday or Tuesday morning.
    Game is on Sunday. Match ball scheduled to be delivered Monday. Sounds about right.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All you lucky guys/gals getting your package on the 18th. I just got an update from FedEx again.

Your FedEx shipment is on its way and scheduled for delivery on Wednesday, March 20, 2019.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    All you lucky guys/gals getting your package on the 18th. I just got an update from FedEx again.

Your FedEx shipment is on its way and scheduled for delivery on Wednesday, March 20, 2019.
    I got the same one. This morning they were supposed to arrive by 5:00 today...….now more than a week later on March 20th.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what was your delivery date? just curious now that you have received.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dal524 View Post
    what was your delivery date? just curious now that you have received.
    I had so many delivery dates it's hard to know what day. It was the 18th for a long time then went to today. Then to the 13th. Then to the 17th by 5pm. Then to today by 8pm. Then to the 18th again. Then the guy showed up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had so many delivery dates it's hard to know what day. It was the 18th for a long time then went to today. Then to the 13th. Then to the 17th by 5pm. Then to today by 8pm. Then to the 18th again. Then the guy showed up.
    lol i got annoyed just reading your post

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would really like to know what's going on at Fed-Ex. Like how can something like that even happen?

Main lesson; never ship anything important and especially time sensitive with Fed-Ex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a MLSE thing I think. Our Raptors SS package came at the last minute as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got the updated email from Fed Ex. Wed Mar 20 now. We'll see what it actually ends up being.

Regardless of the FO doing this last minute, I'm actually surprised I'm getting it late this year. Every other year I generally got it on the first arrival date.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 105 View Post
    It's a MLSE thing I think. Our Raptors SS package came at the last minute as well.
    I wouldn't blame FedEx, they are doing what they can shipping from across Canada at short notice, likely by ground (the cheapest).