Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gracos View Post
    Well Management indicated nothing was wrong with our team by not signing anyone before deadline day, so far i can see a few positions that need drastic improvement
    Its the freaking B team. You put Osorio & Mavinga & Morrow & Auro in there (notice I'm leaving somebody out) and we are up by 2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    I am watching a feed with no commentary. Much better than the Caldwell show. When you see an areal shot of the Benz, it is close to 70% empty.
    the stadium holds 70,000+. That would translate to 21,000 which is still above most teams in the league.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James17930 View Post
    The whole upper deck is tarpped off. The whole lower bowl looks full. Definitely around 40k there.

Not sure why people keep saying it looks empty.
    Are they cosplaying as empty seats?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why on earth is Vanney playing such a piss poor line up tonight? Atlanta might be champs but they’ve been very weak of late and tonight was a great chance to pick up three valuable road points. I mean Layrea, Zavaleta, Fraser, Morgan and Akinola all starters?
    Why no Morrow, or Osorio? I get you have to rotate sometimes but so many in a winnable game? is he sending Curtis a message for his failure to making a signing either up front or in defence?

As for Cutis’ bullshit line about doing a lot of legwork but teams didn’t want to sell. I don’t buy it. If a team doesn’t want to sell then it’s wrapped up with a phone call and you move onto the next target. It doesn’t take any leg work.

im also concerned he doesn’t see the need to replace Séba as a worry. Jozy was always going to miss large chunks of the season with injury, so is he saying Akinola, Hamilton and Boyd are good enough to go with up front? It’s becoming clear with each game Pozuelo is a replacement for Vazquez but is clearly not in the same class as Giovinco. Three sitters we’ve missed tonight and they don’t think we need support for Altidore. It baffles the mind.

Stiffed by MLSE again. Why do Toronto sports fans put up with this lot. In other cities they’d be hounded out of town for their sheer apathy and incompetence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was really nice between Akinola and Chapman. Good chance.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shit man, TFC started this game off pretty well, but dropped off considerably. And them coming out flat after half time. Will Osorio and Morrow help them wake up?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To each his own, but I’d rather hear the chanting than Caldwell. “Magnificent, terrific, tremendous”.

Quote Originally Posted by stegosaurus View Post
    I’d rather listen to Caldwell scream at the top of his lungs for 90’ than whatever monster decided to mic up the megaphone and trumpet to simulate an atmosphere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are they cosplaying as empty seats?
    Just announced - 42k.

Not sure why this has become a sticking point here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two changes in this side probably changes our entire look right now. Chapman, Morgan, Fraser, Layrea aren't bad players.
    Last edited by portu; 05-08-2019 at 07:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just announced - 42k.

Not sure why this has become a sticking point here.
    Did the push the empty seats through the turnstiles?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The whole upper deck is tarpped off. The whole lower bowl looks full. Definitely around 40k there.

Not sure why people keep saying it looks empty.
    Yeah parts were extremely empty at kickoff when I noticed it, but filled in very nicely.

TFC players definitely have the wrong boots on for this surface.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did the push the empty seats through the turnstiles?
    They just noted it's Atlanta's lowest-ever attendance. We should be proud 8)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha love the shot of the trainer offering Akinola a juice box on the bench

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    They just noted it's Atlanta's lowest-ever attendance. We should be proud 8)
    The side not on camera appears to be more full than the side on camera though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strange to burn all our subs so early ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Martinez looking like Suarez yesterday.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fix your fucking shoes TFC. That could easily have been a PK.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The longer this remains at only 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insanely good/lucky/ridiculous tackle by Bradley after slipping

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poz was never intended to be a like for like replacement for Gio. Poz never has been a big goal scorer. Compare the stats between the 2 players for the first 5 games they started for TFC and tell me what you find. I do agree though that we need more firepower upfront when Jozy is not playing.

Quote Originally Posted by General Woolfe View Post
    Why on earth is Vanney playing such a piss poor line up tonight? Atlanta might be champs but they’ve been very weak of late and tonight was a great chance to pick up three valuable road points. I mean Layrea, Zavaleta, Fraser, Morgan and Akinola all starters?
    Why no Morrow, or Osorio? I get you have to rotate sometimes but so many in a winnable game? is he sending Curtis a message for his failure to making a signing either up front or in defence?

As for Cutis’ bullshit line about doing a lot of legwork but teams didn’t want to sell. I don’t buy it. If a team doesn’t want to sell then it’s wrapped up with a phone call and you move onto the next target. It doesn’t take any leg work.

im also concerned he doesn’t see the need to replace Séba as a worry. Jozy was always going to miss large chunks of the season with injury, so is he saying Akinola, Hamilton and Boyd are good enough to go with up front? It’s becoming clear with each game Pozuelo is a replacement for Vazquez but is clearly not in the same class as Giovinco. Three sitters we’ve missed tonight and they don’t think we need support for Altidore. It baffles the mind.

Stiffed by MLSE again. Why do Toronto sports fans put up with this lot. In other cities they’d be hounded out of town for their sheer apathy and incompetence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notthesun View Post
    Insanely good/lucky/ridiculous tackle by Bradley after slipping
    If Martinez hadn't done the unconvincing two-legged topple that could've been worse.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah ha Luke Wileman "Boyd looking for his first goal" as he loses the ball behind the midfield line.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ciman back to his old self I see ....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by General Woolfe View Post

Simply thank you for the sanity .....when I go to every game I’m buying a ticket to watch the best line up out there , it’s PRO. Sports , they’re getting paid well to do what rest against a team they should beat . Love how Vanney decides like last year some games aren’t worth giving ALL the effort . We’re all Canadians we love excuses . If they don’t want to win , I don’t want to go .
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to keep him offside but jesus christ Zavaleta should have been tracking Villalba instead of waiting for a whistle. That's some rookie level bullshit. Very lucky he was actually offside.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About ten thousand Atlanta spouses right now: "Well I don't get it honey, it went in, right? This is the pits!"

EDIT: "Oh well there you go, they allowed it a few minutes later. I get it."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We've moved Bradley up into proper midfield and Fraser is taking his place in front of the backline

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We've lost our energy. Sitting back too much.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deflected goal but waaaaaaaay too much space in the box .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Its the freaking B team. You put Osorio & Mavinga & Morrow & Auro in there (notice I'm leaving somebody out) and we are up by 2.
    Are we confident with that prediction, we shouldnt of let in the 2nd goal, and we had Osorio and Morrow put on, this just isnt good enough and its going to get more difficult with our future games, as other teams are discovering our gameplans