Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smokecell View Post
    TBH I'll be surprised if he's here past the 3.5 year mark. I'm thinking part of the rationale of giving up this outlier of a contract term is ensuring a future fee if (more likely when) an Italian club tries to bring him home.
    He will only play for Napoli. I’m not sure who is going to pay a fee for him unless absolutely tearing up the league.

I’m very surprised that the club is committing to players and contracts with severe injury risks considering how dogshit our medical/physio staff has been.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by portu View Post
    I’m very surprised that the club is committing to players and contracts with severe injury risks considering how dogshit our medical/physio staff has been.
    Insigne has been incredibly healthy throughout his career. He's played 3000+ minutes in each of the past 6 seasons and only has one long term injury in his career. Always a risk as a player ages, but he seems like a pretty good bet to maintain his health.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by portu View Post
    Up to this point in Insigne's career he has been very durable and not injured much at all and doesn't miss many games. Would be a shame if the TFC staff have any hand in changing that once he is here.