Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just browsing transfrmarkt here for guys out of contract in summer 2020... I'm curious if we'd go name-brand with a DP or someone lesser known.

"Stars" out of contract in the summer include Willian, Pedro, Gotze, Callejon, Cuadrado (he's probably gonna re-sign though) and Ilicic (underrated).

If we go tier 2 it could be just about anyone... I was looking at one guy, Bryan Linssen, captain of Vitesse and has a good record of production in the Eredivisie. From Youtube highlights he seems to score at least half his goals from headers which is interesting for a winger.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notthesun View Post
    Just browsing transfrmarkt here for guys out of contract in summer 2020... I'm curious if we'd go name-brand with a DP or someone lesser known.

"Stars" out of contract in the summer include Willian, Pedro, Gotze, Callejon, Cuadrado (he's probably gonna re-sign though) and Ilicic (underrated).

If we go tier 2 it could be just about anyone... I was looking at one guy, Bryan Linssen, captain of Vitesse and has a good record of production in the Eredivisie. From Youtube highlights he seems to score at least half his goals from headers which is interesting for a winger.
    I bet it's not going to be a star but rather be someone totally under the radar like Pozuelo.