Hybrid View

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    The core played most of the match plus Acahara. Wonder how many of the TFC II types and draft picks are still in the first team camp. Have not heard a lick about Nyal Higgins.

Toronto FC starting XI: Quentin Westberg; Auro Jr., Laurent Ciman (Eriq Zavaleta), Omar Gonzalez, Justin Morrow; Liam Fraser, Alejandro Pozuelo (Griffin Dorsey), Tsubasa Endoh; Ifunanyachi Achara, Jacob Shaffelburg (Ayo Akinola), Jozy Altidore (Patrick Mullins)
    As this looks mostly like a starting lineup (minus Mavinga and Piatti), wondering again what's happening to Gallardo. I think he only played the first pre-season game?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    As this looks mostly like a starting lineup (minus Mavinga and Piatti), wondering again what's happening to Gallardo. I think he only played the first pre-season game?
    What about Osorio?

At 750 k and 10 goals and 7 assists in 2018 I think this player needs to be starting. Can he play out wide?

For context with the salary given to Gallardo and Osorio we could afford someone like Julien Gressel as one of the best wingers in the mls teaming up with Piatti. We just can’t afford to have average production from the other wing or Osorio position. That’s the one position I can’t seem to figure out if they play Piatti up top and go to a 4-4-2 or do they go 4-3-3 have Osorio starting as a winger or they have a 4-3-3 and have some cheap winger (Endoh, Deleon, Shaff starting) and Osorio at 750 k on the bench ?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Defoe View Post
    What about Osorio?

At 750 k and 10 goals and 7 assists in 2018 I think this player needs to be starting. Can he play out wide?
    Oops good point.