Hybrid View

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The foul on Pozuelo (where he injured his ankle) was really nasty. I can't find the video right now, but man oh man.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    The foul on Pozuelo (where he injured his ankle) was really nasty. I can't find the video right now, but man oh man.
    Typical NYRB fashion to try to take out our impact players like they always have in recent years. Pozuelo coming off due to that cheap shot then Vanney deciding it is a good idea to start getting defensive at that time to hold out for the win almost cost us the game. You can't invite pressure like that. NYRB coach saw that we did that and sent in Wright-Philips and Royer and I thought ah crap but luckily we held out for the win. Not the most convincing by any means in the second half but it doesn't matter how you get the win in this league you just need to get it. 2017 was a good example of that. It was never pretty but the boys found a way to get it done enough times to make the difference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Typical NYRB fashion to try to take out our impact players like they always have in recent years. Pozuelo coming off due to that cheap shot then Vanney deciding it is a good idea to start getting defensive at that time to hold out for the win almost cost us the game. You can't invite pressure like that. NYRB coach saw that we did that and sent in Wright-Philips and Royer and I thought ah crap but luckily we held out for the win. Not the most convincing by any means in the second half but it doesn't matter how you get the win in this league you just need to get it. 2017 was a good example of that. It was never pretty but the boys found a way to get it done enough times to make the difference.
    We were lucky, because he's not in shape yet, but I'm much afraid that will be not the case when we play them again in New Jersey, just 3 or 4 games from now.
    The guy is a scoring robot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Morgan didnt hunker down though
    The goal was result of a breakdown during a formation change.
    Bradley probably should have not been as involved in the play. Communication fell apart with too many Red shirts around 2 guys, and he became offside.

I think the D could have handled that sequence on their own better and MB should have stayed closer to top of box