Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MartinUtd View Post
    Is that even a consolation? Everyone else is getting screwed in some kind of messed up lottery.
    I was affected, so trust me I get it. Yeah it's some consolation to me because not having supporters groups leading chants, etc would have sucked even more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sucks. I can't do much other than poke the bear, but here goes:

https://twitter.com/limeymartin/stat...88952762875904

I;ve been on this train for the past hour as well...

https://twitter.com/gdg_9/with_replies

Doing what little I can to give them hell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    I was affected, so trust me I get it. Yeah it's some consolation to me because not having supporters groups leading chants, etc would have sucked even more.
    I just wanted to say, I'm in the 4pm queue (opening any second now) and I agree with this sentiment. I'm glad that the SG tix were locked in, need you to be ready to lift the boys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    Just use the regular ticket trader thread. People have been doing swaps all season, for example between games or sections.

http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showth...89#post1823889
    Thanks. I'll spread the word with my "neighbours". I'm one of the lucky ones to only be shifted one seat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paul-collins View Post
    I just wanted to say, I'm in the 4pm queue (opening any second now) and I agree with this sentiment. I'm glad that the SG tix were locked in, need you to be ready to lift the boys.
    Good luck at 4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scotiarae View Post
    Good luck at 4
    Yeah, ditto.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to hear it. What's your story?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lennon View Post
    How can I get on this presale at 12:00 on Monday? I feel like once they go on sale to the public they'll be all gone in 2 minutes.
    Uh....become a SSH.

Sorry but not sorry...not feeling very charitable to people trying to get in on tickets early for this event when SSH's are being screwed today. I get the desire but membership should mean something.
    Last edited by OgtheDim; 12-02-2016 at 04:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So apologies to anyone I might have bumped; moved from 205 row 11 to 206 row 20 (close to the same aisle). My seats were long gone...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scotiarae View Post
    Good luck at 4
    Thanks!

BTW, I was stopped from selecting 2 in a group of 3 available as they didn't want me to strand one seat. I saw a single seat stranded elsewhere in 206 so obviously it's already happened, but I understand the system's logic.

I'm sure I saw someone else post about this but couldn't find it to confirm/quote, so I'm just leaving it here on its own.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to hear it. What's your story?
    I got lucky and was close to my seats. The system didn't work very well though. It wouldn't recognize my password, credit card info, was telling me it was going to lock me out if I didn't put in the right info, which I was. Had to go and change everything. But as I said I got lucky.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paul-collins View Post
    Thanks!

BTW, I was stopped from selecting 2 in a group of 3 available as they didn't want me to strand one seat. I saw a single seat stranded elsewhere in 206 so obviously it's already happened, but I understand the system's logic.

I'm sure I saw someone else post about this but couldn't find it to confirm/quote, so I'm just leaving it here on its own.
    Yeah that happened to me too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The process was relatively smooth for me but that's cause nobody wants my shitty seats in section 210 and there are very few SSH.

I feel for everybody but these are some of the challenges that come with success.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amongst all this shittines, I just want to give MLSE kudos for protecting the supporters sections. It would have been REALLY crappy if supporters got disbursed all over the stadium.
    That would have been a grande disaster. just imagine the match when everyone in the south end tried to go to their regular seats only to be told they werent welcome.
    ///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skel73 View Post
    I'm here to vent. Season ticket holder Section 109 for last 2 years.

I get an email from my Account Rep at 2:10pm today saying that I will have access to resale at 2:00pm which had already passed. I'm sitting in traffic. I get to computer at 2:50. There is NOTHING left across the lower bowl. I was able to buy some crappy nosebleeds.

Sales Rep claims he emailed me multiple times over last 2 days, this is absolutely not true. There is no problem with my email or spam filters.

Sales Rep blamed MLS for taking a bunch of the seats. But my friend, who has season tix a few seats down from me, was able to pick his own seats no problem at 10am.

And while I'm venting... I was not offered access to one single event as a season ticket holder this year. Last year when they were trying to sell the season tickets to me, the went out of their way to look after me. This year. Nobody gives a crap.

It's the Cup Final, I really wanted my own season seats! And look at what's going up open Stub-hub..... what a joke.
    Apparently lost my tickets in 126 and ended up in 224. From what I saw in TM, there wasn’t even a way to select other seats in the iOS app; I had to take the ones suggested.

Emailed my Account Rep and got an out of office. My young daughter is really scared of heights, which was the reason we purchased tickets as close to the pitch as was possible.

We also never made it through the lottery to any of the SSH events, despite promises early in the year from our account rep that we would be selected for at least one.

I’m an adult, and I can deal with disappointment in a constructive way (we are TFC fans, after all). However, it’s pretty awful for a kid to have to deal with that too, a kid who knows where her seat is, where she has sat to watch as many games as she could as a SSH over the years. She’s the one who loved going to the SSH events, meeting the players, etc. She gets so excited when she spots Giovinco around Yorkville and gets to say hi. She loves chatting with the people who sit around us. Hell, I even spend money at the concession with her when I’d normally never purchase food at the game.

Now, I know she won’t enjoy it as we tried sitting with friends on the second level before, and she was too scared being up that high.

Thanks, MLSE. You’ve let me down before, but now you’ve let down a 6 year old.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I should mention that not all with "tenure" were given first dibs and able to get their seats.

My friend and I had seats together (which he bought with his name) since the very start. I then purchased two of my own seats in the same section with my father two years ago. Because my name has only been on the seats for 2 seasons, I lost my seats and am now away from the people I've watched the game with for 10 years.

I'm beyond inconsolable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many season ticket holders does TFC have anyway? Something like 16000?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkdale View Post
    That would have been a grande disaster. just imagine the match when everyone in the south end tried to go to their regular seats only to be told they werent welcome.
    I can attest MLSE truly went to bat to protect the southend. They stood very strong on that and we should be very thankful for that. The pricing of the sections also become an issue with the league and MLSE held firm on not pricing out the supporters.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    I can attest MLSE truly went to bat to protect the southend. They stood very strong on that and we should be very thankful for that. The pricing of the sections also become an issue with the league and MLSE held firm on not pricing out the supporters.
    Glad they did.

Just a show a little sympathy for people who are getting bumped now. That would be much appreciated.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many season ticket holders does TFC have anyway? Something like 16000?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suds View Post
    So with the MLS allocation there's still upwards of 13000 seats for the market bonanza yet this still pull this stunt. Amazing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red CB Toronto, I'm sorry but you need to ride your high horse out of this thread.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red CB Toronto, I'm sorry but you need to ride your high horse out of this thread.
    I am still in shock what happened Wednesday night, finally looking forward to a real nights sleep after the emotions and feelings of the last two days. I get not all people are happy with how ticketing is being handled. In honesty next Saturday can't come soon enough, the next week is going to be a roller coaster ride for the ages.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gdg_9 View Post
    Saying things could be worse does not preclude expecting them to be better and being upset when they do not live up to those expectations
    It was inevitable that some season ticket holders would be displaced as a result of tickets going to MLS sponsors and such. This was probably the fairest way to handle it.

Deal with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BakaGaijin View Post
    It was inevitable that some season ticket holders would be displaced as a result of tickets going to MLS sponsors and such. This was probably the fairest way to handle it.

Deal with it.
    Are you even paying attention? This isn't about displacement, it's about scalping SSH tickets.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just checked the TM map and probably less than 2,000 seats showing as available now. Not much has changed in there over the past 60-90 mins.

I suspect there are blocks of seats in the southern extension and upper east and west that will have seats become available as time passes. But all the prime stuff is gone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BakaGaijin View Post

Deal with it.
    How is this the fairest way?
    As of now, many, many ppl are worse off, rather than just a few.
    The only ones better off are the scum scalpers who got their hands on more desirable seats to sell for bigger profits.

Disrupting most of the stadium makes no sense.

If your seats were displaced, MLS & TFC should have done all they could to relocate & compensate you for this.

They shouldn't have displaced 75% of the stadium

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raptors season ticket holders had it worse for the All-Star game earlier this year. Regardless if they were in the lower bowl they had to choose upper bowl seats for only one of two events, All-Star Saturday night or the game itself, not both.