And if season is over, it begs the question as to why completely abandon the vision you were implementing (using the term you lightly meaning Kilinsmann told them to implement since they werent coming up with it on their own)?

The answer of course was to demonstrate immediate improvement in order to sell tickets based on hope. Being out possessed in all 7 games, out shot in 6 of 7, and stringing together less passes.... Not to mention being further back from the last playoff spot than we were when we started... Getting just 7 of a possible 21 points... Having a starting record worse than Preki and worse than Winter's May and 2011 4 month end of season... And that decision resulting in Plata leaving.... Yeah, I'm not seeing the short term improvement.

And while the executive continue to let the team flounder with in fighting and lack of vision and resources and they keep asking me to pay double what other MLS fans pay to see better, more well run organizations, they won't be seeing my money either.