Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFC have a decent sized cushion. They can lose 3-0 to New England and they are still guaranteed a spot in the final 16. If they lose 4-0 they are still likely to go through.

I still want to win for momentum and morale. I’d go a decent side for the first 45 and then get Pozuelo, Bradley, Mavinga, Gonzalez off for the last 45. If our subs can’t keep them game neutral or -1 in goals we don’t deserve to go through. Obviously we need squad rotation
    Last edited by Defoe; 07-19-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Defoe View Post
    TFC have a decent sized cushion. They can lose 3-0 to New England and they are still guaranteed a spot in the final 16. If they lose 4-0 they are still likely to go through.

I still want to win for momentum and morale. I’d go a decent side for the first 45 and then get Pozuelo, Bradley, Mavinga, Gonzalez off for the last 45. If our subs can’t keep them game neutral or -1 in goals we don’t deserve to go through. Obviously we need squad rotation
    Fuck morale – these are regular season points. We need to win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James17930 View Post
    For sure. The goal has to be to win with squad rotation imo. There’s a lot of soccer left. I don’t want to burn out Chris & Omar

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James17930 View Post
    Can we cut this out? There is no regular season. MLS is not a TV league. There is no gate. Without a gate, they are not going to spend the money to fly teams around, do effective quarantine, etc.

They will come up with another gimmick in the fall. Bubbles by region or something.

Yay.
    "There are some people who might have better technique than me, and some may be fitter than me, but the main thing is tactics. With most players, tactics are missing. You can divide tactics into insight, trust, and daring." - Johan Cruyff