Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too many players frightened to take responsibility. Auro should have buried that one, but instead, he passes, then another pass, then the chance is gone. That move summed up everything that’s wrong with our attacking play this season

We all know how this is going to end. A DC break in the final 10 mins and we give up the game on a counter attack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This game again demonstrates why we need wide players. Embarrassing that we continue to short change the team.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well we're getting back to our usual slow it down and be comfortable with pointless possession game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hamilton is bad.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And Hamilton... so many chances, so few goals. There's a reason why he won't grow any more. He's reached his potential, which is sad
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    This game again demonstrates why we need wide players. Embarrassing that we continue to short change the team.
    But were comfortable with the team we have with no wide threats and the only consistent scorer injured .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We need quality footballers...

Hamilton and Delgado are not good enough. Neither is Morrow anymore.

Oso had a shit game as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Hamilton was American he'd be drummed off the team by this forum but since he's Canadian....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol at Caldwell calling Hamilton scuffing a shot “great defending” by DCU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Terrible from Hamilton. Too slow to take advantage of the break and a shot as weak as a kitten

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton_Red View Post
    We need quality footballers...

Hamilton and Delgado are not good enough. Neither is Morrow anymore.

Oso had a shit game as well.
    Yes to all this.

Chapman should start over Delgado and DeLeon over Morrow. Be nice to start someone over Hamilton but we have nobody.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No playoffs again this year. the team isn’t good enough.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well at least the grass looks good
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Osorio needs to cut out th diving. Having said that how Vanney can pull him ahead of Delgado beggars belief

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No playoffs again this year. the team isn’t good enough.
    Wouldn't say that yet. Summer window changes plus possible managerial changes could shake things up.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

was Bradley eating a beef jerky during that injury break? lol

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get a class coach in, Vanney looks good when he has 4x wages on the field but when less cant get any result. Garde in Montreal is working wonders even with Piatti out. Dos Santos has Vancouver getting results with a lesser squad. Vanney is done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    And Hamilton... so many chances, so few goals. There's a reason why he won't grow any more. He's reached his potential, which is sad
    Edit: I hope not. I think we've managed his growth very poorly and that better striker coaching could've produced a more active, effective player.

But beyond that, he's 22. I thought Osorio had peaked back in 2015 and that the only way he'd go further was if he bulked up and got more aggressive. And he proved me completely wrong.

So, yeah, I'm disappointed now that he's getting a shot he's not taking advantage. But I'm not sure he's cooked.
    Last edited by jloome; 05-15-2019 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Too strong

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Hamilton is done too. He is a poacher and will never be anything else. Problem is he doesn't move enough or use any of his potential physicality to get into good positions to poach. It pretty much has to fall to him or be a defensive blunder for him to capitalize.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Respect to Bradley pressing the ball like an animal in the 91st minute, his pressure got us the ball back twice in 20 seconds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So... anyone wonder if there's a Vanney v. Curtis power struggle going now? He played Boyd and Hamilton together up top tonight. He played Deleon wide, where he was (ineffective) as a FB for D.C.

I just expect drama with these kinds of guys. Not saying it's there, but coupled with last week's decision to start four bench players on the road in Atlanta...

I wonder if Vanney isn't telling MLSE "we need players right fucking now" while Curtis is saying "We can do more with what I got him on the cheap."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh. Where is the guy on this team that puts the ball in the net? That commands the attention of opposing players? That can get on the and or Pozuelo’s passes?

Not good enough to have one quality striker and for that striker to be injury prone.

Roster management right now is a joke. There’s no serious plan or ambition to be great

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly - whoever signed Terrence Boyd for TFC should be fired - immediately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vanney or Curtis needs to be gone. Cant beat a team that was praying for a draw, 1 pt in the last 3 home games. So many world class cioaches looking for work Vanney is not world class.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What absolute garbage from TFC. If you sign your constantly injured DP striker to an extension (altidore), you better have a plan B.

Replace two of your stars (Vazquez and Giovinco) with one midfielder (Polo) is asking for trouble.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    So... anyone wonder if there's a Vanney v. Curtis power struggle going now? He played Boyd and Hamilton together up top tonight. He played Deleon wide, where he was (ineffective) as a FB for D.C.

I just expect drama with these kinds of guys. Not saying it's there, but coupled with last week's decision to start four bench players on the road in Atlanta...

I wonder if Vanney isn't telling MLSE "we need players right fucking now" while Curtis is saying "We can do more with what I got him on the cheap."
    I have no doubt Vanney is pissed off he got zero reinforcements but he's not going to purposefully tank games just to make a point, especially when he knows he could be on the hot seat this season and this GM didn't hire him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is this the best we can be, mediocre is unacceptable considering how much money our club has, we should be investing in infrastructure, and management, Ali was a horrible decision and soon Vanney may be relieved of his duties because he doesnt get the support in which he needs for our team to be great

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly - whoever signed Terrence Boyd for TFC should be fired - immediately.
    Ricketts on his worst day was 10 times more threatening. I have no faith in the whole managent team. Leiweike was he boss after that it fell apart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No sugarcoating this, Ali Curtis lost us 2 points today. This should be a win every time.

It's obvious we need Moor and Altidore playing to win games. There's nobody else consistent enough to expect otherwise.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watched the last five minutes. not on my TV. Everyone in the room said the same thing, at the same time....”this team without Giovinco, is shit”.