Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Given the light attendance last season, I would think that would cause scalpers to pull back rather than sink even more money into tickets they might have to eat. Hard to say what their thinking is, because they are scum who's balls should shrivel up like prunes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heading down to BMO in the morn. 11am appt. looking at swapping 2 from 127 and parking my ass into the south end. my 127 exp last year shocked me as i was expecting the atmo it gave off a few yrs back. fingers crossed for south availability

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Technorgasm View Post
    Heres what happendd with me.

I moved my seat, Belfast Boys pair, and purchased 2 extra.

Section 111, row 11, . . .Belfast (5) Dread=-lock Dwayne (6) STB (7) T-Bird (8) Technorgasm (9)

We're all together finally !
    Hooray!
    I'll drink to that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This system is doubly fucked. They said no more than 2 seats in supporters sections. Last I checked 111 is a supporters section. Some guy takes 8 seats. So I get nothing. That was all that's left.

I ask if I can stick around and wait for 2 seats together to pop up in a later group. 1st guy says sure. 2nd guy says no, that wouldn't be fair. I explain to him that my seniority would trump all groups after me. He basically says 'too bad, call us on Monday.'

I do not understand how I have less seniority than people who bought their seats last year.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yagbod View Post
    This system is doubly fucked. They said no more than 2 seats in supporters sections. Last I checked 111 is a supporters section. Some guy takes 8 seats. So I get nothing. That was all that's left.
    When they eliminated the 4 ticket max, I had a feeling this would happen. The account reps main focus is selling the seat. After last season they would love to be able to once again tout that the stadium is 100% sold out. Plus, with the price drop there is too much incentive to be in a light grey section. How many people are jumping in there as supporters, and how many just for price?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just dont understand why you have to go down there to relocate, why cant it be done by phone or online during your set time. Getting down there in rush hour wouldve been brutal to make it to my 6 appointment and then there is no gurantee as to what i can get and it may mean I miss my hockey game tonight. I asked my rep for an estimate of whats available in the sections im interested in and response was some available. That doesnt help much as that can mean one as I still have no idea what my odds are of getting what I want.

This is just a stupid process, why have it on a weekday, have a friend who coudnt move one of his pairs closer to his other because he was working during his stupid thursday afternoon time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Relocated from sec 127 to sec.111 row 32. Seat 3&4. Closer to sec 112 and closer to friends at the top of 110.

RPB Member
    Section 112 and Cardinal, Ontario...Yeah, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd be interested to hear if anyone moved out of the South Stand Friday evening.
    O, Maple Leaf around the world, You speak as you rise high above,
    Of courage, peace and quiet strength, Of the Canada that I love.
    Remind us all, our union bound by ties we cannot sever,
    Bright flag revered on every ground, The Maple Leaf forever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SQUIRREL View Post
    Relocated from sec 127 to sec.111 row 32. Seat 3&4. Closer to sec 112 and closer to friends at the top of 110.
    just hoping that i will be so lucky to do the same

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any pics of what maybe left going into Sat?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I left at 3pm. There were probably 15 seats in 111.....not sure what's going to be there tomorrow but good luck.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had last year 227 row 4 right on the aisle, I really did not like it as your view got blocked by people moving up and down the aisle. Today I moved over to 105, row 24. There were a bunch of tickets higher in 105 but I noticed two singles split by just two seats, I took seats 22 and 25 in row 24, what are the chances TFC could do a flip of my seat 25 for seat 23 so the two pairs are together? I am not really bothered by it but it would make it easier.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    heading down to BMO in the morn. 11am appt. looking at swapping 2 from 127 and parking my ass into the south end. my 127 exp last year shocked me as i was expecting the atmo it gave off a few yrs back. fingers crossed for south availability

Yeah...I thought it was going to be really good when they unravelled the Phoenix at the first game. They used to do some amazing things in 127...I remember seeing the section jumping around and moving from side to side...looked amazing, and they could be pretty loud, too, with little difficulty hearing them from the top of 111. Hearing The Massive done from one corner of the field to another was great.

Either a Capo stand was needed or a loud guy at the back.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At 1:30 today there were only 2 ticket available in the south end

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I grabbed the lower one in 118 row 18, here's the view from it

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Southend at 1:30 today

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was quite a few tickets in 104 & 105 in the light greys earlier

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

West side

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    I had last year 227 row 4 right on the aisle, I really did not like it as your view got blocked by people moving up and down the aisle. Today I moved over to 105, row 24. There were a bunch of tickets higher in 105 but I noticed two singles split by just two seats, I took seats 22 and 25 in row 24, what are the chances TFC could do a flip of my seat 25 for seat 23 so the two pairs are together? I am not really bothered by it but it would make it easier.
    I picked up two extra seats in 227 a few rows behind yours right by the aisle, but didnt think of the blocked view by people walking up. how bad was it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i moved from section 106 ($760\seat) into section 127 ($228) saved myself a cool grand on tickets. reps at BMO say that some people are picking up extra seats. Even gave an example of some guy buying 16 extra tickets in light greys. they should of put a cap on extra tickets to allow other the chance to relocate. by the time i left there was not much left in cheap tix.

Of note: i walked throughout the players dressing room and noticed something. all the lockers had players names on them. some members had mentioned that payne had made a trade but could not disclose who it involved. In the dressing room i noticed that avila, weideman, and the others are missing. we all know these players are in the re-entry draft. One name that was also missing was JOHNSON. Could he be one of the players involved in the trade that payne mentioned? anyone have a connection that could shed some light on this.

or maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFCAURORA View Post
    i moved from section 106 ($760\seat) into section 127 ($228) saved myself a cool grand on tickets. reps at BMO say that some people are picking up extra seats. Even gave an example of some guy buying 16 extra tickets in light greys. they should of put a cap on extra tickets to allow other the chance to relocate. by the time i left there was not much left in cheap tix.

Of note: i walked throughout the players dressing room and noticed something. all the lockers had players names on them. some members had mentioned that payne had made a trade but could not disclose who it involved. In the dressing room i noticed that avila, weideman, and the others are missing. we all know these players are in the re-entry draft. One name that was also missing was JOHNSON. Could he be one of the players involved in the trade that payne mentioned? anyone have a connection that could shed some light on this.

or maybe I'm just reading too much into it.
    16 extra tix? That really pisses me right off as i'm going to go there tomorrow and the only thing i will get is a bar of soap and some TFC rep telling me to drop it. As i stated prior I'm currently located in 127 and if i need to remain for next season lets damn well make it sound like 127 of yester year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    16 extra tix? That really pisses me right off as i'm going to go there tomorrow and the only thing i will get is a bar of soap and some TFC rep telling me to drop it. As i stated prior I'm currently located in 127 and if i need to remain for next season lets damn well make it sound like 127 of yester year.
    LMAO, thanks man I needed a laugh.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ask if I can stick around and wait for 2 seats together to pop up in a later group. 1st guy says sure. 2nd guy says no, that wouldn't be fair. I explain to him that my seniority would trump all groups after me. He basically says 'too bad, call us on Monday.'

I do not understand how I have less seniority than people who bought their seats last year.
    That sucks Chris.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Torontotonto View Post
    That sucks Chris.
    Yup, 2.5 hours of driving and $6 for parking and I get Sweet F.A.

Thanks TFC!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, 2.5 hours of driving and $6 for parking and I get Sweet F.A.

Thanks TFC!

Just so everyone knows... Parking at the stadium is free.

I parked Thursday at noon, and Friday at 2pm for free. No attendants, and pay machines are bagged. I parked on Thursday for 3 hours and no ticket so I am pretty sure its free at the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I saw the same thing in both the timeslots that I was at.

One guy grabbed like 8 seats in the yellows section 118 in the first timeslot, then another guy grabbed like a bunch in 110 on my second timeslot.

I have the feeling scalpers bought up a lot of tickets.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to Klinsmann for the photos. I'll take some Saturday morning (hopefully will need to change my avatar).

As for people grabbing 8 tickets...I suppose it's possible that the guy was giving up six in the first place and so could grab another pair. Then again, he could have done like Techno did and had the proxy for some friends.

I hope that the Front Office does something about this. If scalpers are grabbing large chunks of real estate in Supporters Sections, we'll never get the atmosphere back.

Looks like there may have to be a number of RPBs taking over 127. We may have to find a way to stand together.

Maybe convince the Capo in front of 112 to use one of the FRS radios as a sort of wireless microphone.
    Last edited by Huyton; 12-08-2012 at 12:16 AM. Reason: change tomorrow to Saturday to remove ambiguity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So Saturday is last day for relocation?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC07 View Post
    So Saturday is last day for relocation?
    Yes it is.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!