Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    A Vanney comment just came up on how he liked to build things and his building with TFC is done and the team is set in a good direction.

If you like to rebuild disasters, the Galaxy is as messy as they come but they actually invest money.
    I suppose. But that is still MLS, a league viewed around the world as a third tier feeder league. And, if Vanney has any market value, it is now, not after a year or two rebuilding another MLS club. LA may offer him more $, but I could see him coveting an assistant coaching job in the EPL, for eg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 69Chevy396 View Post
    I suppose. But that is still MLS, a league viewed around the world as a third tier feeder league. And, if Vanney has any market value, it is now, not after a year or two rebuilding another MLS club. LA may offer him more $, but I could see him coveting an assistant coaching job in the EPL, for eg
    I believe his endgame is the USMNT. He isn't interested in lugging his family all over the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    I believe his endgame is the USMNT. He isn't interested in lugging his family all over the world.
    You might be right, but he does have history taking coaching licenses (and playing) abroad. What would he give to be an assistant at Man City for Example? Or a manager in League 1? I wonder. But LA might well be the destination