Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Outrage over results I get. Outrage over reports in papers - naaaah.
    This should say quotes in papers. A quote is different than a report and it wasn't a blog either. It's legit media so I am sure the phrasing is correct.

And in this case I am upset over our results, our poor play, our excuses, and the failure by management to address and fix the issues. The quotes in the papers don't help but I don't usually watch Vanney babble on for 6+ minutes while saying nothing of any importance and prefer to read his quotes in the news.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    This should say quotes in papers. A quote is different than a report and it wasn't a blog either. It's legit media so I am sure the phrasing is correct.

And in this case I am upset over our results, our poor play, our excuses, and the failure by management to address and fix the issues. The quotes in the papers don't help but I don't usually watch Vanney babble on for 6+ minutes while saying nothing of any importance and prefer to read his quotes in the news.
    If you choose not to watch the videos, your critiques of what was said in the pressers loses credibility. Davidson, Molinaro, Jacks, Armen & Larson all interpret those pressers. I prefer to watch the videos to make up my mind about what he said.

I respect your opinion on our results. Disagree on your conclusions but I see where you are coming from.