Wow - that's awesome....I ordered the long sleeve t-shirt version of the one on the left and it came with the right design but the print was really faded.....the words "MLS CUP CHAMPIONS" are really faint.....don't know if that's a common thing or just mine is that way....frankly I'm really looking forward to the RPB stuff as it will probably be way better made and way cheaper too - and nicer/more creative designs!

I must admit that I have spent a ton on merch already (yikes VISA!) - but I figure this is a special situation, so I'm not holding back, I swore to my family that if it ever happened and we won the whole thing, I would probably go nuts in terms of merch, and alas I have.....the Jays went back-to-back in 92/93 (my family had Jays ST in Section 520 back in the day - and my TFC ST are in 220 - weird?! - anyone want to sell me Leafs/Raptors ST in 120/320?!) and it's been 24-25 years and counting and I'm happy I have all of that Jays WS champs stuff from that era too (that was pre-wife, pre-kids, and pre-mortgage, so a little easier to spend mindlessly....ha ha ha) - I get asked about the Jays gear all the time from the younger crowd, one day that will be all of us talking to the new wave of TFC fans about 2017 as the good old days........so with that proviso I say "carpe merch(-em)" - seize the merch!