Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine just arrived at my home a few minutes ago. Can't wait to leave work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine is out for delivery probably will miss it fk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    apparently mine left Calgary 11:50am yesterday and got to Mississauga last night. It will be delivered to my office in Oakville by Thursday of next week ! Gotta love FedEx.
    Just got an email to indicate it was delivered to the mailroom at work. should get it in inter-office later today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by catz4ever View Post
    Still waiting for my email
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    You are not alone.
    Same

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got mine

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magmadragon View Post
    Same
    Sent TFC account team an email to inquire. You would think they would at least have a tracking number for everyone by now. My wife is in the hospital so I am back and forth this week from my home and don't want it to show up by surprise because they missed sending some of us an email if that is what happened. I will post here what TFC say if and when they respond to my email.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn missed them dropping it off at my house by 5 minutes...have to wait for them to come around again.
    Play-by-Play Commentator for League 1 Ontario.
    Twitter (@MartinOmes)
    Road Trips: LA Galaxy, FC Cincinnati, Montreal (x2), Columbus (x3), NYCFC, NY Red Bulls, DC United, Atlanta, and Seattle!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same
    Still waiting for email

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no email here yet

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same
    This is my answer from the TFC account team.

Your package hasn’t gotten shipped yet. You will receive an email with your tracking number as soon as it leaves.
    We hope this helps, thank you!

What a mess. Worse than any other year to have some arrived and some not even shipped. This is a first for that especially the week before the first game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got an email to indicate it was delivered to the mailroom at work. should get it in inter-office later today.
    Got it .... kinda 'MEH' TBH and as with previous years, the shipping box is about 2 times the height of the presentation box inside, but this year its without the airbag they normally pack inside it so its obviously got scuffed up !!! Also, although they put in the tickets and member card for both of my seats they only sent a single scarf. Called rep and they will send out another when they come into stock at BMO !! All in all probably the worst year for quality of delivery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pic from reddit:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got the tracking email about half an hour ago. Says it should be here tomorrow but I'll just assume sometime before the week is out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got it .... kinda 'MEH' TBH and as with previous years, the shipping box is about 2 times the height of the presentation box inside, but this year its without the airbag they normally pack inside it so its obviously got scuffed up !!! Also, although they put in the tickets and member card for both of my seats they only sent a single scarf. Called rep and they will send out another when they come into stock at BMO !! All in all probably the worst year for quality of delivery.
    Did they indicate if they will send out the extras automatically? Or do people need to call in to let them know they are missing? A couple of my friends are in the same boat as you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sidvan View Post
    Still waiting for email
    Got the email but from the tracking info says there is no such package.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fml delivered for 3 pm.no one home
    Now gotta drive to Brampton like last year smh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nvm close pickup so happy

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did they indicate if they will send out the extras automatically? Or do people need to call in to let them know they are missing? A couple of my friends are in the same boat as you.
    Was short one scarf last year. I called TFC and they sent one pretty quick but I don't think they would be aware if you don't tell them since these are shipping straight from Calgary and are supposed to be packaged properly from the start. They would assume you got everything you were supposed to unless you tell them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recieved email this morning. Tracking states by 8pm tmr night. Etobicoke fwiw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the scarf the same one at the altidore presser ?

That coupon book annoys me. Other clubs like atl have cut their concessions prices by 50 % and has been positive for both sides.

I was excited,but it's nothing new always the same cookie cut.

No forward thinking and innovation.

Lol even the 15 % off at real sports or.bmo ends up being more expensive for apparel than other retailers lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dal524 View Post
    Recieved email this morning. Tracking states by 8pm tmr night. Etobicoke fwiw.
    Changed to the 18th now wtf :s
    Last edited by dal524; 03-11-2019 at 07:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my email!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They seemed surprised and the girl (Regina ?) didnt know if they had thier stock in yet ... said it would get sent out as soon as they did have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Was short one scarf last year. I called TFC and they sent one pretty quick but I don't think they would be aware if you don't tell them since these are shipping straight from Calgary and are supposed to be packaged properly from the start. They would assume you got everything you were supposed to unless you tell them.
    I would agree. Unless it becomes obvious that every package only had 1 scarf they are not going to know. call your rep to be safe I think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

may i ask if anyone has experienced getting their tickets after the first home game in the past (march 18) ? i mean ive had seasons since year 2 and this has never happened to me, and seems quite odd that they would be this delayed in printing/organizing/shipping. i know i can print them through ticketmaster but was looking forward to seeing the tickets, scarf etc. are the cost savings (i assume this would be the only reason) of using a printing company in calgary worth this? seems fairly unprofessional from a business perspective.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dal524 View Post
    may i ask if anyone has experienced getting their tickets after the first home game in the past (march 18) ? i mean ive had seasons since year 2 and this has never happened to me, and seems quite odd that they would be this delayed in printing/organizing/shipping. i know i can print them through ticketmaster but was looking forward to seeing the tickets, scarf etc. are the cost savings (i assume this would be the only reason) of using a printing company in calgary worth this? seems fairly unprofessional from a business perspective.
    There's speculation they had to reprint them after Giovinco left because his image was on them. But that hasn't been confirmed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got an email early today saying my tickets ship date was today and delivery tomorrow, then i get an email this afternoon saying ship date is today but delivery will now be Wednesday - now tonight i get another email saying delivery date is now March 18 - seriously how can this be so F'd up??

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James17930 View Post
    There's speculation they had to reprint them after Giovinco left because his image was on them. But that hasn't been confirmed.
    Never thought of that but that actually makes a lot of sense.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by backbeat View Post
    got an email early today saying my tickets ship date was today and delivery tomorrow, then i get an email this afternoon saying ship date is today but delivery will now be Wednesday - now tonight i get another email saying delivery date is now March 18 - seriously how can this be so F'd up??
    Similar thing happened last year to me. It was all over the place and changing regularly. Got to be a FedEx thing because I don't recall Puro doing that in the years prior. Not sure what is so hard about predicting a package delivery date....after all it is their core business. TFC paying 2 day delivery are getting screwed because very few packages make it in the 2 day window. Crappy thing with the changing dates is that you can't plan properly to receive the package. Good thing about the changing dates is that it will most likely change again and be sooner than the current date you have.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So not happy with TFC using FedEx! First it’s Tuesday March 12th by 5:00 PM then it’s Monday March 18th by 5:00. Yesterday all day it says Sunday March 17th by 5:00 PM for a downtown Toronto delivery! Another email from FedEx today! It’s just a waste of time! Now says it will be delivered Monday March 18th by 5:00! Again FedEx changed it to today! We have it now! What a roller coaster ride!
    Last edited by Laiping; 03-12-2019 at 11:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James17930 View Post
    Don't print player images, I think it is kind of tacky anyway, players come and go