Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone here play football manager? That wining goal from Jozy reminded me of the game . I would want to rage quit the game thinking that goal would never happen in real life lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ManUtd4ever View Post
    All Jozy needed was a few fans in the stands to light a fire under his butt, and he came up clutch again. Now we just need the Caps to play respectable against Montreal.

Let's enjoy this, we have no idea when we'll see another regular season TFC game.
    Thank you Jozy. Great timing to get your first goal of the season.
    Regarding fans in the stands, a while back -
    I believe it was in Vancouver that a women behind the net gave Jozy the finger after he scored?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JayMolly View Post
    I believe it was in Vancouver that a women behind the net gave Jozy the finger after he scored?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by portu View Post
    This was 3 years ago. Hang his jersey sure. But he can’t keep riding the goodwill of this goal versus C-bus and the one in the final. The events you describe were ages ago and do not reasonably predict or provide cause for actions in the present and near future.
    He can't be blamed for the team re-signing him at the rate and the timing didn't demand that needed to do what MB did (not sure if he would have but again that is just me randomly speculating). We need to find a way to keep Jozy on the field and in games. (if management needs to get his head in to it like people are speculating, then management do your job)

We also need a genuine back-up. Akinola might be the guy but that is still a flyer. I did like the activity he created beside Jozy last night. Mullins is not, no disrespect

Loved seeing Richie on the left, changed the size of the pitch. Need a reliable 3rd defender and a genuine back-up striker, while Akinola or Achara grow into it.

We may need to transition from Jozy but the lack of depth or his contract is not his fault. Other than the one Friday game, I have no indication other than our boards internal guessing of why he wasn't playing.
    Last edited by Bushmancan; 09-10-2020 at 12:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    I was worried they might do that watching the replay. It’s entirely ridiculous.

I mean MLS awards goals on goal bound shots that deflect to my understanding, how is this any different?
    It isn’t. Agree totally with you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JayMolly View Post
    That’s the wallpaper on my iPad. She was a caps employee. Brilliant moment. Jozy’s expression is priceless

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    Obviously Jozy didn't want to score until after the Raptors game was over, otherwise nobody would have seen it...
    This was me. I switched over to the Raptors game at half-time and saw the last 3 minutes + overtimes. Don't regret it, but regretted coming back the game to see the Reds tied. Deleon needs some credit on that nicely-weighted ball over the top to Altidore on a platter. He sure has his moments of brilliance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post
    It isn’t. Agree totally with you.
    This will show up on plays of the week too, no doubt.

I dare them describe that as a “60 yard run and deflection”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    I was worried they might do that watching the replay. It’s entirely ridiculous.

I mean MLS awards goals on goal bound shots that deflect to my understanding, how is this any different?
    The really wild part is this is the league that gives hockey assists. If a secondary assist is an assist, then that HAS to count for Richie.