Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTCP View Post
    Did you use the code for your full amount of season tickets? If not let me know. I am in need of additional.
    ya I did....I only have a pair....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wopchop View Post
    Mine is also not working. What the fuck!
    Close the browser and then go in to ticketmaster.ca and search for MLS Cup. That is what I did after it didn't work...then it worked!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GerMc View Post
    Close the browser and then go in to ticketmaster.ca and search for MLS Cup. That is what I did after it didn't work...then it worked!
    Also try using the link from yesterday's email too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had to buy on my phone.

Far worse system than last year IMO (but I ended up dead centre in 223 somehow)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by denime View Post
    they sent us two links,if you are in supporters section,it is 10am trough your account manager,otherwise it's noon.
    Mine was 10am, not in the supporter section but had seasons since day 1 so had the early slot. Issue was using Chrome as a browser, had it happen before actually. Safari or Explorer worked fine, and oddly enough Chrome mobile browser on my phone actually brought up the seat map so I could select a specific section, just not specific seats. All good.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UpTheReds View Post
    The atmosphere at the final last year was awful. That was because of real supporters not being able to get tickets. I’d rather play this game in a neutral site so the true support has to travel.
    The atmosphere last year was bad because it was -20, the tension was increased, and Seattle played a defensive style that wasn't very exciting.

At least we're being guaranteed seats.

It isn't ideal. But it's a league issue. Not MLSE. I imagine most of us would prefer this to a neutral site.

The only flaw was they should have for seen this and put in some extra temp seating. Rather than the VIP suites they erected.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benito View Post
    Section 105 has two pricing sections. Both light grey and medium grey. I am a year 1 ticket holder and paid $130 for lower level medium grey (sec 126).

im trying to understand how you got such an early time as a year ssh
    you never had tfc tickets before?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post
    im trying to understand how you got such an early time as a year ssh
    you never had tfc tickets before?
    Me? I have had season tickets since the first year of the club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just found it absolutely ridiculous that it seemed as though depending on what "method" you use to get to the page to buy or at what time you tried it, different pages would come up...that's not at all cool.....should've been the same for everyone all the time....
    When I used the link in my email at my time, it brought me to a page where I could only select blocks of 4 sections at a certain price points, and it would give me random tickets in any one of those 4 sections (or I had to choose "Best Available").
    I clicked on THE SAME link a few hours later (and after I had purchased my tickets), and I was taken to a page where I had the option to select Section and Row, just not seats.

That really sucks imo.....should've been one method, one page, for all.....
    At first I was happy to just have tickets inside, but seeing this now, its really disappointing......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    No tickets left?!?!?!?!

OK, after the panic.........got a better seat then my normal one. In with the prawn sandwiches who have seats that move up and down.

$130.

Prawn seats for only $20 more than light greys? Hmmm.... decisions, decisions...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC Tifoso View Post
    I just found it absolutely ridiculous that it seemed as though depending on what "method" you use to get to the page to buy or at what time you tried it, different pages would come up...that's not at all cool.....should've been the same for everyone all the time....
    When I used the link in my email at my time, it brought me to a page where I could only select blocks of 4 sections at a certain price points, and it would give me random tickets in any one of those 4 sections (or I had to choose "Best Available").
    I clicked on THE SAME link a few hours later (and after I had purchased my tickets), and I was taken to a page where I had the option to select Section and Row, just not seats.

That really sucks imo.....should've been one method, one page, for all.....
    At first I was happy to just have tickets inside, but seeing this now, its really disappointing......
    Exactly the same thing happened for me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FYI. I was told that there are 10K tickets available as of 1.15 PM.
    additional sale confirmed monday @ 2pm for members. new e-mail to follow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ it really sucks imo....I only tried out of curiosity because a work mate of mine had the 2pm slot, and called me up to go through it with him and when he tried his link (from yesterday's email just like I used) he got the second scenario I described....
    I tried it when I got back to my desk and that's how it came up as well....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GerMc View Post
    I had to use the link from yesterday and go through Internet Explorer for it to work. Finally did. Ended up in Sec 120.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    How the heck did you guys manage to get your own seats (outside of the south end supporters sections)?! Wow!
    I had to struggle with the TM site a bit to get access, but once I was in, it showed me the regular seat by seat map. I didn't expect to see that, per the message from the club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im late to my presale, but im getting "there wasn error with searhc" over and over...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post
    FYI. I was told that there are 10K tickets available as of 1.15 PM.
    additional sale confirmed monday @ 2pm for members. new e-mail to follow
    Lots of SSH will still be in the process of buying seats so that 10,000 will shrink considerably.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit_TFC View Post
    I had to struggle with the TM site a bit to get access, but once I was in, it showed me the regular seat by seat map. I didn't expect to see that, per the message from the club.
    unbelievable......good on ya for getting the map but this was handled incredibly poorly by MLS/TFC.....

should've been interactive map for everyone, just like last year....who cares that it was slow....aside from some people not getting to select their regular seats, there were no other issues....at least you got to select seats yourself.....
    this year it looks like people are getting 3-4 different methods to pick tickets depending on what TM feels like giving you at any given moment....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC Tifoso View Post
    unbelievable......good on ya for getting the map but this was handled incredibly poorly by MLS/TFC.....

should've been interactive map for everyone, just like last year....who cares that it was slow....aside from some people not getting to select their regular seats, there were no other issues....at least you got to select seats yourself.....
    this year it looks like people are getting 3-4 different methods to pick tickets depending on what TM feels like giving you at any given moment....
    I dont know, if you are going to blame anyone here blame Ticketmaster.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now if this was us trying to get Super Bowl tickets it would be a completely different story.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, and if my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a wagon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was definitely using the link in the email, I don't think I got into TM a different way but who knows?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to clarify, people could pick any seats? Like if you had the last row of 210, you could move to the first row of 110?
    If so that's bs, if a scalper for example with a block of garbage tix ends up with a huge upgrade that are someone else's seats.
    Id like to know if it was MLSE or the league that came up with this ticketing plan.
    If it's MLSE it's really bad customer service.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5 mins until my time keeping all fingers crossed please let the soccer gods smile my way, its been one long ass day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ whoever it was, its way worse that last year....

in binary terms, I'm happy than no, simply because I have tickets, but the fact that people are getting them by different methods sucks big time.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not showing me any tickets for the 4pm group. This sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, after 2 hours of fighting, finally managed tob uy some tickets.
    In an entirely different part of the stadium.

This years ticket purchase process was literally cancerous.

I do not feel good about this purchase, and it really sullied the whole experience as a SSH.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a joke .. I am season ticket hold and wait to 4 only to find out its sold out .. what a joke
    Why can't I get my own tickets?? I am a season ticket holder FFS!!!!!!!!!!!

Last year I got 4 tickets, this year I get not even my seasons. What a shitty way to sell tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boban View Post
    What a joke .. I am season ticket hold and wait to 4 only to find out its sold out .. what a joke
    Why can't I get my own tickets?? I am a season ticket holder FFS!!!!!!!!!!!

Last year I got 4 tickets, this year I get not even my seasons. What a shitty way to sell tickets.
    Shouldnt be sold out - are you getting an error? I had a hell of a time having it load tickets for me. Try to load in Chrome, in INCOGNITO mode.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same as last year, all you're guaranteed is the number of seats you own in your account - not where you'll sit. Last year some thing happened, people who had nosebleed seats all year all of a sudden could buy lower stand if they were earlier in the process.

Friend of mine has 8 season seats in 2nd highest price bracket. Today he ended up some 20+ rows in the upper stand ... and yes, he's pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by glaze View Post
    Just to clarify, people could pick any seats? Like if you had the last row of 210, you could move to the first row of 110?
    If so that's bs, if a scalper for example with a block of garbage tix ends up with a huge upgrade that are someone else's seats.
    Id like to know if it was MLSE or the league that came up with this ticketing plan.
    If it's MLSE it's really bad customer service.