Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
Footy Talks folks are "selling" (free) tickets to the Rec Room for next Sunday's MLS Cup viewing party --- not sure if that means the Cinesphere thing is out or not ---- has anyone watched a game at the Rec Room? - is there good viewing from all locations in the seating area (multiple TVs?) or is this a situation where there are seats that would not allow you to view the game....just trying to give myself options here in case there is no "centralized event" or if the team simply does Brazen Head again and forces a lot of people into Liberty Village bars which likely will be jammed due to limited capacity --- I know "Joes" is the place for us but Joes will be a zoo too......will it be limited to card holding RPB members as per previous MLS Cups?

Sorry for all the questions but we have a week to figure this all out I guess....frankly its not a conversation I thought we would be having in July or so (we were just hoping to make the playoffs at that point), then I thought about 10 minutes into the ECF, that it was a nice season but it looks like we hit our wall.....and now here we are....simply shocking.....

If Joes were limited to current RPB members, it would a mistake. I would wager there aren't enough RPB to fill Joe's now (especially with many in Seattle). I'd also wager there are more non-members that make up their business than members.

Even in past years, you had to show any proof of affiliation at anytime rather than just current.

I hope to make it in.