Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Initial B View Post
    Honestly, they should leave the Supporter's section seating to the Supporters and give out everything else. The league wants to have an atmosphere, right? You can't have that with supporters scattered all around the stadium.
    The southend, 112-118 for season seat holders were left intact for people to just get there seats for last years MLS Cup.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Banners Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    I still don't think the seating for MLS Cup has to be as chaotic as last year. Simplest change: why let SSH's pick different seats during their time slots, when their own seats are still available at that time? That alone creates far more disruption than is necessary. We heard all kinds of crazy stories about that.

Additional simple solution: the league VIPs will want some of the best seats around the Rogers Club. Not much you can do about that. But many others that come in via the league allocation don't want or need to be there; e.g. fans of other teams. Solution: put up a nice North Stand with good views. Include some extras like cup holders and prawn sandwich holders. Non-VIP league allocated seats go there in block. It also becomes a good block of seats with nice views for local SSH'ers which got bumped.

Those things would reduce unnecessary disruption outside of the south end (which doesn't get bumped anyway). In many areas, the atmosphere suffers when you don't know anyone around you.

Of course I'll always be happy if we get far enough to have this problem; it is a great problem to have.

Even simpler...calculate how many seats the MLS needs, pick a section, any SSH in that section get first dibs on any other seat available in the stadium and (comp them a beer and pizza slice).

Disrupting a few hundred as opposed to pissing off just about everyone else.

Last year I had the earliest possible timeslot and the system crashed so couldn't grab my seats of 10 years. They appeared within 1 hour on Stubhub for over $400USD.

Now moved to s111 during relocation, I hope the 'unofficial' supporters status allows me to keep these ones this year.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ 111 was undisturbed last year.

Hopefully its the same this year when the time comes.
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My question yesterday in an email was if supporters section ssh will have their seats like last year. This is the reply I received:

Should we host this year, we are currently working with the league to make sure we undergo the same process as last year. We will have more information soon.
    Thank you!
    TICKET SERVICE
    50 Bay St. | Suite 500 | Toronto, ON M5J 2L2
    ticketservice@MLSE.com
    Leafs: 416.703.5323
    Raptors: 416.366.3865
    TFC: 416.360.4625
    TEXT: 416.366.3865

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
    Even simpler...calculate how many seats the MLS needs, pick a section, any SSH in that section get first dibs on any other seat available in the stadium and (comp them a beer and pizza slice).

Disrupting a few hundred as opposed to pissing off just about everyone else.

Last year I had the earliest possible timeslot and the system crashed so couldn't grab my seats of 10 years. They appeared within 1 hour on Stubhub for over $400USD.

Now moved to s111 during relocation, I hope the 'unofficial' supporters status allows me to keep these ones this year.
    Well, this is what they weren't able to do last year for MLS Cup. The league wanted something like 5000 of the best seats in the house. The affected seat holders wouldn't have many places to go, as the other seats in the prime viewing areas were already occupied. So how were those 5000 or so seat holders supposed to get access to the other prime seats?

The way MLSE did it last year was about the best they could do, based on league demands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    The southend, 112-118 for season seat holders were left intact for people to just get there seats for last years MLS Cup.
    I had a little trouble figuring out what you were saying in this post. I've since realized I think you should've used "their" instead of "there".

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems about the time to give this a bump up (last year August 15th was the day I believe) --- anyone hearing whether 2019 renewals are going out this week? - maybe after the Canadian Championship is decided tomorrow night?

It will be interesting to see if this years results will change the number of renewals and the amount folks are willing to pay for this team if the "Championship" buzz is no longer there.....I'm in either way for 2019 (I remember Marlies packs and Mista so this season doesn't scare me as much as it might the newbies - ha ha ha), but I think a lot of folks who bought in at the high end of pricing may opt out if the team starts demanding more money and offering less than stellar results......

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    Seems about the time to give this a bump up (last year August 15th was the day I believe) --- anyone hearing whether 2019 renewals are going out this week? - maybe after the Canadian Championship is decided tomorrow night?

It will be interesting to see if this years results will change the number of renewals and the amount folks are willing to pay for this team if the "Championship" buzz is no longer there.....I'm in either way for 2019 (I remember Marlies packs and Mista so this season doesn't scare me as much as it might the newbies - ha ha ha), but I think a lot of folks who bought in at the high end of pricing may opt out if the team starts demanding more money and offering less than stellar results......
    Season tickets now auto renew. You need to let them know if you want to cancel.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if this is the right place to talk about it,

Any one else get their relocation date and time ? For non supporters ._?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post

Thursday 2:20pm

year 1 seasons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FootBallAZ View Post

Year 1 seasons
    11/15/2018 9:20 AM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Monday at 2.30 pm
    Since 2017

Then changed it to 3.20 pm. Lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Year 1 - Thursday Nov 15, 12:20

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought my seasons in year 2. Got my appointment for Thursday, Nov 15 at 3PM. I guess this is just to buy additional non-supporter section seats or if I want to relocate out of the supporter section which there is no way in hell. Since I am not doing either this appointment time is pretty useless to me and I am sure it is the same for others in the supporter section.

Good luck to all of those not in the supporter section and looking to improve their seats. This used to be a stressful time for me I still remember racing up the stairs to grab a sheet on a seat before another guy could get to it. Haha. Saw at least one physical fight happen over some seats. People trying to trump people because they had a lower registration number and wanting the same seats. People posting pics of where the sheets were on the seats every hour or less. Man...The good ol' days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    I bought my seasons in year 2. Got my appointment for Thursday, Nov 15 at 3PM. I guess this is just to buy additional non-supporter section seats or if I want to relocate out of the supporter section which there is no way in hell. Since I am not doing either this appointment time is pretty useless to me and I am sure it is the same for others in the supporter section.

Good luck to all of those not in the supporter section and looking to improve their seats. This used to be a stressful time for me I still remember racing up the stairs to grab a sheet on a seat before another guy could get to it. Haha. Saw at least one physical fight happen over some seats. People trying to trump people because they had a lower registration number and wanting the same seats. People posting pics of where the sheets were on the seats every hour or less. Man...The good ol' days.

I want supporters seasons how can I make this possible

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah yes the seat tussles in the stands - i had forgotten those.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember waiting with anticipation for those photos of the stadium to be posted on the boards, and looking for those rare pieces of paper in the yellows and light greys... remember getting my seats in 220 using the old "paper on seat" method of seat slection and getting extremely excited to get a pair in the "cheaper seats" back in those days.....

Years from now, that will be a way to differentiate the "old-timers"....."do you remember when seat selection involved a good pair of running shoes more than anything else...." it really seems like eons ago

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember waiting with anticipation for those photos of the stadium to be posted on the boards, and looking for those rare pieces of paper in the yellows and light greys... remember getting my seats in 220 using the old "paper on seat" method of seat slection and getting extremely excited to get a pair in the "cheaper seats" back in those days.....

Years from now, that will be a way to differentiate the "old-timers"....."do you remember when seat selection involved a good pair of running shoes more than anything else...." it really seems like eons ago

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow - that takes me back - look at the availability too ! — what year was that?
    ......any upper west side shots? - weird to see the east side with one deck too, the place looks so small.....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow - that takes me back - look at the availability too ! — what year was that?
    ......any upper west side shots? - weird to see the east side with one deck too, the place looks so small.....
    Go to page 4 of this 2011 thread. Wagner posted pics of many sections including upper west side. That is where I grabbed this shot from.

http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showth...r-Thread/page4

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had to call in so could not see all available seats.

Anyone who can login and see the seats digitally please post some pics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anything available in 105 or 127?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zorsofstesab View Post
    anything available in 105 or 127?
    As of 11:30 am 11/15
    102 - 14 seats, 104 - 7, 105-9, 106-28, 107-30, 108-30, 109-36, 110-7, 120-13,121-10, 122-12, 124-6, 123-6, 124-6, 125-8, 126-12, 127-3, 129-8
    203-27, 204-91, 205-101, 206-88, 207-119, 208-133, 209-192, 210-54, 211-23, 219-40, 220-16, 221-36, 222-30, 223-46, 224-69, 225-33, 226-2, 227-3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTCP View Post
    I had to call in so could not see all available seats.

Anyone who can login and see the seats digitally please post some pics
    Yeah, a screen shot or two of the sections would be lovely (my interest is especially the 20x area)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sidvan View Post
    As of 11:30 am 11/15
    102 - 14 seats, 104 - 7, 105-9, 106-28, 107-30, 108-30, 109-36, 110-7, 120-13,121-10, 122-12, 124-6, 123-6, 124-6, 125-8, 126-12, 127-3, 129-8
    203-27, 204-91, 205-101, 206-88, 207-119, 208-133, 209-192, 210-54, 211-23, 219-40, 220-16, 221-36, 222-30, 223-46, 224-69, 225-33, 226-2, 227-3

this is awesome man !!! I have to wait until after th weekend. Still deciding if I should move to the lower bowl, or move a couple of rows down from center field 200s.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it looking like there's more opportunity to move this year? Last year I was hoping to move down from 20th row in the 200s but there was no move available that would improve my view