Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheers Danny! Thanks for so many memories that will live on forever with every fan of TFC. You are an inspiration to the young soccer players around the country. I'm so gutted today....but knowing that you will still be around to help the team grow I know this team is in great hands.

Move over Gilmour and Clark you have company. Dichio=LEGEND!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many will remember you for the first goal of Toronto FC... however it's the first ejection, all the goals in between, PLUS the last goal of the season when all was lost that capped off a magical affair.

This will forever be the House that Danny built...
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A class act in every way ...best of luck in everything you do Danny

I have space in my car for you in the roadtrip to Columbus in 2010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the memories....You'll never be forgotten!!

In the sun..In the Rain.. We will always call your name!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FluSH View Post
    I was thinking the same thing!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Danny Boy forever we will remember

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many will remember you for the first goal of Toronto FC... however it's the first ejection, all the goals in between, PLUS the last goal of the season when all was lost that capped off a magical affair.

Yes! And if this team has any sense, the south stand will be named after him sooner than later.

Thank you Danny. The thing I will remember most, is the way you conducted yourself off the field. Pure class, right to the end.

- Scott
    “Heroism breaks its heart, and idealism its back, on the intransigence of the credulous and the mediocre, manipulated by the cynical and the corrupt.” ~Christopher Hitchens

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFC AND QPR OUR TEAMS OUR HERO DANNY DICHIO 09 09 09 09
    Liam and Raymond

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Danny.

Forever respect to the Legend who personifies the word Legend.
    RPB Road Warrior: supporting Toronto FC anywhere on planet earth

TM: YYZ Red Patch Army #18, FC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I became a Danny fan before his first goal.. It was the first game against Kansas city and he put the body slam on Kevin Hatmann going for a header.

Poor Hatmann was indignant but he looked like he'd just had a run in with a freight train!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OUR RESPECT

DANNY DICHIO
    HEART AND SOUL OF TFC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TheStar.com reposted their article from 2007 that profiled Danny. I remember reading it and thinking it was greatest article of all time. http://www.thestar.com/sports/soccer/article/249777

A shame the way it ended. First of many legends for TFC, one can hope.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His attitude encapsulated the strong heart of footie fandom that beats behind TFC. A legend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We sing this song for another player but to me ,

"We all dream of a team of Danny D's "

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KShep121 View Post
    TheStar.com reposted their article from 2007 that profiled Danny. I remember reading it and thinking it was greatest article of all time. http://www.thestar.com/sports/soccer/article/249777

Man, I remember this article. It gave me goosebumps then, it gives me goosebumps now.

Today is a sad day but it's also a day when I can happily look back at realize I had found a sports hero I can look up to.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By Cathall Kelly, yet!
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks a lot Danny! We'll miss you!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheers Danny, for scoring the goal I'll tell my grandkids about... And the legendary goal celebrations. Awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We had a great thread running on the old board, one about how tough Danny is. Too bad that we can't bring that one back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Danny for secretly signing the billboard pic the club sent me, I smiled for days

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dichio debuted April 28 against the Kansas City Wizards, FC's [sic] first home game. Twenty minutes in, the ball flew past him at midfield. He gave chase and touched it on. But before he could latch on to it again, an opponent drifted into his sights. Dichio gave up his pursuit of the ball, chased his target upfield and clotheslined him. Shades of dad. While his man crumpled to the ground, Dichio veered back toward the ball.
    It was a brash and roughhousing display. Nasty, even. The stands erupted. The fans had found their man.
    That's precisely when he became my favourite player; and the same is probably true for a lot of others...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just as an FYI...
    The Mayor called Danny today and thanked him on behalf of all Torontonians for being a great ambassador for the City and for his contributions on and off the pitch for TFC and looks forward to him being a part of Toronto for a long time to come.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks DD!

ALL FOR ONE!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Stugatzo View Post
    Just as an FYI...
    The Mayor called Danny today and thanked him on behalf of all Torontonians for being a great ambassador for the City and for his contributions on and off the pitch for TFC and looks forward to him being a part of Toronto for a long time to come.
    Class.
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stugatzo View Post
    Just as an FYI...

Very nice an classy...
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CoachGT View Post
    We had a great thread running on the old board, one about how tough Danny is. Too bad that we can't bring that one back.
    Thank god I saved all those one liners on my computer...............

Some kids piss their name in the snow. Danny Dichio can piss his name into concrete.
    Danny Dichio's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Danny Dichio.
    Danny Dichio's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
    Danny Dichio once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.
    Danny Dichio counted to infinity - twice.
    Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of Danny Dichio's sperm escaped and got into the engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.
    Danny Dichio can speak braille.
    If you spell Danny Dichio wrong on Google it doesn't say, "Did you mean Danny Dichio?" It simply replies, "Run while you still have the chance."
    Danny Dichio owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.
    Danny Dichio can do a wheelie on a unicycle.
    Danny Dichio once won a game of Connect Four in 3 moves.
    Danny Dichio died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.
    Once a cobra bit Danny Dichio's leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
    When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Danny Dichio.
    Danny Dichio can delete the Recycling Bin.
    Danny Dichio can slam revolving doors.
    Superman owns a pair of Danny Dichio pajamas.
    If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Danny Dichio says its beef, then it's fucking beef.
    Danny Dichio can play the violin with a piano.
    Danny Dichio doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
    Danny Dichio sleeps with a night light. Not because Danny Dichio is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Danny Dichio.
    Danny Dichio secretly sleeps with every woman in the world once a month. They bleed for a week as a result.
    When Danny Dichio gives you the finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have left to live.
    If you play Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" backwards, you will hear Danny Dichio banging your sister.
    Danny Dichio sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled soccer ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Danny bicycle kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
    Danny Dichio's dog is trained to pick up his own poop because Danny Dichio will not take shit from anyone.
    Danny Dichio doesn't have hair on his testicles, because hair does not grow on steel.
    Danny Dichio can kill two stones with one bird.
    Danny Dichio was once on Celebrity Wheel of Fortune and was the first to spin. The next 29 minutes of the show consisted of everyone standing around awkwardly, waiting for the wheel to stop.
    Danny Dichio is always on top during sex because Danny Dichio never fucks up.
    Danny Dichio doesn't pop his collar, his shirts just get erections when they touch his body.
    Danny Dichio is the only person on the planet that can kick you in the back of the face.
    Bill Gates lives in constant fear that Danny Dichio's PC will crash.
    Danny Dichio has to maintain a concealed weapon license in all 50 states in order to legally wear pants.
    Danny Dichio can build a snowman out of rain.
    Danny Dichio plays russian roulette with a fully loded revolver... and wins.
    Danny Dichio can strangle you with a cordless phone.
    Danny Dichio is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Danny Dichio.
    Danny Dichio can drown a fish.
    M.C. Hammer learned the hard way that Danny Dichio can touch this.
    Danny Dichio is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Jeep.
    Danny Dichio once kicked a man in the soul.
    It is considered a great accomplishment to go down Niagara Falls in a wooden barrel. Danny Dichio can go up Niagara Falls in a cardboard box.
    When Danny Dichio looks in a mirror the mirror shatters, because not even glass is stupid enough to get in between Danny Dichio and Danny Dichio.
    Danny Dichio once had a heart attack; his heart lost.
    Rosa Parks refused to get out of her seat because she was saving it for Danny Dichio.
    A rogue squirrel once challenged Danny Dichio to a nut hunt around the park. Before beginning, Danny simply dropped his pants, instantly killing the squirrel and 3 small children. Danny knows you can't find bigger, better nuts than that.
    Danny Dichio doesn't need a miracle in order to split the ocean. He just walks in and the water gets the fuck out of the way.
    Danny Dichio once bowled a 300. Without a ball. He wasn't even in a bowling alley.
    Brett Favre can throw a football over 50 yards. Danny Dichio can throw Brett Favre even further.
    A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Danny Dichio and that you will be handicapped if you park there.
    Danny Dichio doesn't use pickup lines, he simply says, "Now."
    When God said, "Let there be light", Danny Dichio said, "say please."
    The only time Danny Dichio was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake.
    The last digit of pi is Danny Dichio. He is the end of all things.
    Danny Dichio can tie his shoes with his feet.
    Danny Dichio once had an erection while lying face down and struck oil.
    Most men are okay with their wives fantasizing about Danny Dichio during sex, because they are doing the same thing.
    The saddest moment for a child is not when he learns Santa Claus isn't real, it's when he learns Danny Dichio is.
    Danny Dichio used to beat the shit out of his shadow because it was following to close. It now stands a safe 30 feet behind him.
    Danny Dichio is the only person that can kick a cyclops between the eye.
    Danny Dichio cannot predict the future; the future just better fucking do what Danny Dichio says.
    Bullets dodge Danny Dichio.
    The most honorable way of dying is taking a bullet for Danny Dichio. This amuses Danny Dichio because he is bulletproof.
    The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Danny Dichio has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.

23:13 FOREVER!

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ wait..... how does Chuck Norris feel about that?
    ///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkdale View Post
    ^ wait..... how does Chuck Norris feel about that?
    He feels however DD tells him to feel!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HA! I'd forgotten most of those.

ALL HAILL DANNY D!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very nice an classy...
    almost makes me forget how much I dislike Miller (even though I voted for him last two elections )