Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ilikemusic View Post

Im so sick of them leaving Canada out!

I dont care about rankings and whatever other reason they come up with, leaving out one of the only three teams in North America is complete bullshit.
    but you can easily "make" Canada in the game. What I did with FIFA 09 was I took MK Dons (red home kit, white away kit) and a Canada roster off the net and transferred the players to MK Dons.....save it as an edited roster and load it only when you want to play a tourney with "Canada"...of course you cannot use the roster when playing someone online for example, but at least you can create a Tournament and use them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ilikemusic View Post

Im so sick of them leaving Canada out!

I dont care about rankings and whatever other reason they come up with, leaving out one of the only three teams in North America is complete bullshit.
    I don't understand this at all either. I mean, it's not like it would be hard to put Canada in the game (the players are already there, the kit is trivial). The CSA would, I am sure, be more than happy to give them the rights to the Canada team (for pennies). The game is developed in Canada. They probably sell more games in Canada than many other countries (including teams that are in, like New Zealand with Andy mother fuckin' Boyens). So... what gives? Maybe the Canadian customers just aren't interested in playing team Canada?

Also, will they be making a FIFA World Cup 10 game this year? If so, they would have to include Canada, no?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Also, will they be making a FIFA World Cup 10 game this year? If so, they would have to include Canada, no?
    Uhhhh, I hate to break this news to you but Canada didn't qualify for the World Cup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gixmo View Post
    BMO can be made, but is not included. It won't be the same

That being said, Who's up for an arse kicking on LIVE tonight in 09?
    I'll play you, I am on the 360 though.