Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sage View Post
    Thts because youre looking at the wrong domain... I' ma PRI Supporterand Orangestarultras.com is a dead site.

For most of teh chitter chatter from the supporters feel free to go to www.hiapr.org or www.prislandersfc.com
    I don't see anything besides talking about the game beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by prizby View Post
    there supporters have my respect 100%

there goalie is still the worlds biggest clutz of a douche bag
    Welcome to CONCACAF.
    This is just a taste of the BS the CMNT have to put up with during WCQ.
    (not the PR supporters)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Vamos a aclarar algo aqui, Sage. Tu estas en nuestra casa y no nos sienta bien que nos insultes.

A lo mejor a ustedes les cae mal el hecho de que alguien le haya tirado una cerveza a su asquerosidad de portero, pero el se merecia eso y mas. La verdad es que les debe dar verguenza ese tipo. Lanzar lo que sea a Stefan Frei, que es un jugador limpio y todo un caballero, reflejaria mas en la falta de educacion y de clase de ustedes que en nosotros.

No se como pueden apoyar a un jugador que trae tanta desgracia a la camiseta, a su ciudad (o en este caso, a su isla) y al deporte de futbol en general.

Yo no tengo problema con que nos hayan ganado, porque lo hicieron y asi es el futbol. Pero el comportamiento de ese tipo fue una verguenza.
    De esto estoy deacuerdo.
    Viva el presidente!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    I don't think you understand the term 'trolling'. Nobody said they wanted to go over there and rile anybody up or cause shit. They simply wanted to know what their fans thought of the match.

This dude can back-track all he wants now, but he's made posts in the match thread, and this one now that are just simply made to piss us off.

So yes, I stand behind my comment... he can go fuck himself.
    got it! my bad..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    Are you high? This guy is calling us a bunch of 'whiners' and I tell him to beat it. How is that Trolling?

And some other people are interested in seeing PRI's match reactions... how is THAT trolling?

You guys are little high strung.

i read it as him saying on the PR boards they are posting about us whining, and frankly there has been a little about that, and whether he posts anything good or not, i still will welcome him instead of dropping below the torontonian level of being warm and welcome

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I mean the crying some members did... not ll of them... I've been reading... Most of the blame is being tossed at the players instead of the coach...

IMO hes to blame for understimating the Islanders and making the players use a tactic that wasnt workign and not doing correct changes.
    if you watch the presser it sounds like he (with help from velez) gave everyone on the team the heads up on what the PRI would do this game. And from the presser it sounds like the players forgot about what was said and they got bit for it.

Also, we gave the ball away time after time during the game. How can you blame the coach for that?

Sure his tactic are not the greatest, however, you have to wonder how much of it is actually being put into practice during the game considering the dreary passing, crossing positioning we saw on the field.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSamurai View Post
    I don't see anything besides talking about the game beforehand.
    http://hiapr.org/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1248938986

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    if you watch the presser it sounds like he (with help from velez) gave everyone on the team the heads up on what the PRI would do this game. And from the presser it sounds like the players forgot about what was said and they got bit for it.

Also, we gave the ball away time after time during the game. How can you blame the coach for that?

Sure his tactic are not the greatest, however, you have to wonder how much of it is actually being put into practice during the game considering the dreary passing, crossing positioning we saw on the field.
    Yes but remember the tactics used on a game should be practiced beforehand... if the Coach can't keep control of his players before and during the game things like that happen.

BTW... Islanders dindt have their DT on board... He's suspended... the idiot got himself kicked out of the CCC (CFU Champions Cup) Final game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess with the garbage strike and all Toronto looked more like Puerto Rico and the islanders players felt like they were at home...

Next game we hopefully have Guevara, Serioux and Nana back...and I don't see the islanders being able to improve much. We can still win this.

One silver lining is Gomex played pretty well in the back, all things considering.

Barrett needs to shoot the ball without thinking about it. Very frustrating.
    See... this is what I'm talking about... Question has he ever been to Puerto Rico? I wish he be one of the ones flying down here over the weekend so he can see for himself how clean the Island is for the most part (though I'm not saying there isn't trash) but gee to go out and insult a whole country because an FC from Z country beat you... Dude I don't want to see your comments if thi were Sapprisa and not the Islanders.

I can assure you that the Islanders will play different at home. They're in front of their fans, they want their revenge against Cruz Azul, they will play as they played Santos, Marathon and CA at home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks,
    nothing special so far, just someone saying that we've never won a game by time wasting. Which is true, we don't time waste by rolling out and taking hours to change gloves.

K update- according to the stats on there, no team has ever scored more then 2 goals at PR's baseball/footy stadium, and they've only lost twice.

Some people on there (seems like 2-3) want to get back at the visiting supporters for the beer tossing incident and 2 players had some kind of altercation. Here's hoping they fight amongst themselves like Vancouver and Montreal did!
    Last edited by SilverSamurai; 07-30-2009 at 01:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can assure you that the Islanders will play different at home. They're in front of their fans, they want their revenge against Cruz Azul, they will play as they played Santos, Marathon and CA at home.
    as long as we go into the game with the same attitude as we went into montreal needing a 4 goal win to clinch, we will come out of there with a victory, i am sure of it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://hiapr.org/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1245491142/450

Read this one too if your interested of course.

------------------------------------------------------

On a side note let me show you whats waiting TFC down in PR: OSU-Barra Naranja
    BTW... the idiot with the microphone is because its a clip from a local tv program.. the dude is an idiot lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv5TKo51tnc

Here you can also see how they will be playing at home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plxOBVb8KTQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xtWISjBs_U

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by H Bomb View Post
    wow, there needs to be a limit on how many threads someone can start in a day....as the simpsons put it, "do you ever think anything you dont say"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by this is joga View Post
    jack, how can you say:

Maybe you will fall ill to the fact that someone had thrown a beer at your door disgusting, but he deserved that and more.

IMO no-one and i mean no-one and no act on the pitch deserves a spectator throwing anything at him. how can you condone such an act?
    What translation software are you using?

In Babelfish it comes out as "Perhaps to you it falls to them bad the fact that somebody has thrown him a beer to its loathsomeness of doorman, but merecia that and but."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carefree View Post

In Babelfish it comes out as "Perhaps to you it falls to them bad the fact that somebody has thrown him a beer to its loathsomeness of doorman, but merecia that and but."
    What in the f*ck?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carefree View Post

i used google translator.. not sure which one is right.
    although seeing how the google translator at least was grammatical correct.

jack, can sent us straight with this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are yu guys translating ? :S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are yu guys translating ? :S

Vamos a aclarar algo aqui, Sage. Tu estas en nuestra casa y no nos sienta bien que nos insultes.

A lo mejor a ustedes les cae mal el hecho de que alguien le haya tirado una cerveza a su asquerosidad de portero, pero el se merecia eso y mas. La verdad es que les debe dar verguenza ese tipo. Lanzar lo que sea a Stefan Frei, que es un jugador limpio y todo un caballero, reflejaria mas en la falta de educacion y de clase de ustedes que en nosotros.

No se como pueden apoyar a un jugador que trae tanta desgracia a la camiseta, a su ciudad (o en este caso, a su isla) y al deporte de futbol en general.

Yo no tengo problema con que nos hayan ganado, porque lo hicieron y asi es el futbol. Pero el comportamiento de ese tipo fue una verguenza.

.. more specifically:
    A lo mejor a ustedes les cae mal el hecho de que alguien le haya tirado una cerveza a su asquerosidad de portero, pero el se merecia eso y mas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Maybe you guys disagree with the fact that someone threw a beer at your nasty goalkeeper, but he deserved that and more..."

Anything else you guys need translating?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In one of the forums not sure if it was here, USECTOR, or The Voyageurs, someone said TFC would win this game 6-1... that just show that they know absolutely nothing about their opponent.
    LOL dude, you need to detect sarcasm better.

After the 6-1 win in Montreal, we started joking around that we want nothing less than a 6-1 win every game.

No one seriously thought TFC was going to win 6-1 against you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sage:
    i think the frustrations, i know mine do at least, have to do with the PR keeper in genearal (being a former crew member doesnt help his cause) because of the amount of time he spent on the floor yesterday. i do agree with everyone though, we're harder on our own team than we are on yours. we outplayed the islanders, hands down. however, it wasnt as lopsided as people would like to think. we controlled possession and outshot, but we cant finish, and thats been a nagging issue that was exploited after the first goal. you wont hear any criticism from us about that fact or about your club after that.

that doesnt mean that the PRI didnt put forth a really solid effort that picked them up a huge win. even if they were (in my opinion) underestimated by the fans.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Maybe you guys disagree with the fact that someone threw a beer at your nasty goalkeeper, but he deserved that and more..."

Anything else you guys need translating?
    also, look at the rest of the thread and you'll see a lot of people who disagree with that decision.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://hiapr.org/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1245491142/450

Read this one too if your interested of course.

------------------------------------------------------

On a side note let me show you whats waiting TFC down in PR: OSU-Barra Naranja
    BTW... the idiot with the microphone is because its a clip from a local tv program.. the dude is an idiot lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv5TKo51tnc

Here you can also see how they will be playing at home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plxOBVb8KTQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xtWISjBs_U
    I think TFC's biggest worry is how themselves play. You guys aren't exactly playing at the Azteca or something, i mean what do you usually draw for a league match? Average 4000 maybe?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i must add that i do not speak spanish.. although my italian is above average. and from i could tell pero el se merecia eso y mas translates to but he deserved that and more.

i don't think Jack should be condoning anything being thrown at opposing players.. i must also add that if my translation was incorrect that i will gladly take back what i wrote.. jack, can you please let me know if my translation was right or not?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://hiapr.org/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1248980697

an English thread was begun by a fellow RPB in HIAPR for those interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by __wowza View Post
    also, look at the rest of the thread and you'll see a lot of people who disagree with that decision.

hehehe I was just translating what was said... since some of you guys were having trouble with the Google translator which pretty much is way too literal in its translation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good.

You guys cannot be happy with anti-football at home, results or no.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mdc 77 View Post
    I think TFC's biggest worry is how themselves play. You guys aren't exactly playing at the Azteca or something, i mean what do you usually draw for a league match? Average 4000 maybe?
    Yeah... 5,000 around... if its a good team like Van...

But... this is TFC... the team of our National Team Captain Marco Velez... so probably more people will go to see Marco and see TFC out of curiosity. I expect a maximum of 10,000 people and a minimum of 5,000.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mdc 77 View Post
    No we dont play in Azteca, we play EN EL CEMENTERIO!

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by this is joga View Post
    i must add that i do not speak spanish.. although my italian is above average. and from i could tell pero el se merecia eso y mas translates to but he deserved that and more.

i don't think Jack should be condoning anything being thrown at opposing players.. i must also add that if my translation was incorrect that i will gladly take back what i wrote.. jack, can you please let me know if my translation was right or not?
    I think cheaters should be run over by a bus
    Toronto FC baby...best team everrrrrrrrrr -Jozy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tell me that's the nickname and not the actual Stadium name.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Intru View Post
    No we dont play in Azteca, we play EN EL CEMENTERIO!
    Actually I think its just a baseball stadium.