Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakTFC View Post
    This announcer on Ronaldinho is Peirre Maguire on Phaneuf.
    hahahahahahahahahha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While I think the way in which he forced the move to Milan was kind of backhanded to Los Angeles, I understand that his desire to play for his country compelled it. He deserves a bit of stick for everything that transpired, but I really do believe he intends to play hard for LA.

- Scott
    “Heroism breaks its heart, and idealism its back, on the intransigence of the credulous and the mediocre, manipulated by the cynical and the corrupt.” ~Christopher Hitchens

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFCWEST View Post
    listening to these commentators makes you really appreciate nigel reed. alot.
    .... or even Gerry Dobson perhaps?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shakes McQueen View Post
    While I think the way in which he forced the move to Milan was kind of backhanded to Los Angeles, I understand that his desire to play for his country compelled it. He deserves a bit of stick for everything that transpired, but I really do believe he intends to play hard for LA.

- Scott
    To my mind, there is absolutely no question of that. Ya, he's walking the edge of the knife but he's in an LA uniform now and I think he'll do a great job for them.

LA is third in the west and are on fire. Add Beckham to the mix and they just might take the division as well as going a long way in the play-offs.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the said kick did not happen. lol
    Last edited by Yohan; 07-20-2009 at 01:48 AM.
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's weird that he would let some fans with signs get to him that badly. None of the signs described in that article were particularly controversial too.

However, I also know Goal.com have a tendency to embellish and over-exaggerate in their articles, so I will take it with a grain of salt for now.

- Scott
    “Heroism breaks its heart, and idealism its back, on the intransigence of the credulous and the mediocre, manipulated by the cynical and the corrupt.” ~Christopher Hitchens

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another take on the Becky incident

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

one dude from BS said something like, if you're an LA Riot Squad member, you want less focus on Becky, and more on overall good displayed by LA Galaxy vs a tough opponent in AC Milan, and how their 3rd and 4th strikers (Gordon and Jordan) scored on AC Milan

-Eduardo Galeano