Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those goals are great, and he looks smashing in red!

Whoever thinks we don't need another striker, is quite frankly wrong, although I would prefer to see a DP given the role.

As for the booing of Braz, he was deliberately wasting time if I remember correctly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ExiledRed View Post
    Those goals are great, and he looks smashing in red!

Whoever thinks we don't need another striker, is quite frankly wrong, although I would prefer to see a DP given the role.

As for the booing of Braz, he was deliberately wasting time if I remember correctly.
    Yeah I think that was more a result of the timing as it occured late in the game as time was winding down and TFC needed a goal

Mikey

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro118 View Post
    TFC supporters low point: ruthlessly booing, taunting and ridiculing a legitimately injured Adam Braz on his return to Toronto. Embarrassing.
    a bit off topic, but I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed taunting captain caveman, and look forward to doing so again this year. fucking donkey.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    a bit off topic, but I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed taunting captain caveman, and look forward to doing so again this year. fucking donkey.
    amen.. even beyond his inept play, he pissed me off with the nasty long hair and the girl's headband.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, can't imagine what you guys would have to say about my appearance if you saw me

If only you were as good a football analyst as fashion critic...

Oh and I never said Braz had talent I said "personally I thought he was one of our hardest working depth players" Not like he would make our team now, but the guy played his heart out for us a couple times when the team was seriously depleted.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro118 View Post
    Wow, can't imagine what you guys would have to say about my appearance if you saw me

If only you were as good a football analyst as fashion critic...

Oh and I never said Braz had talent I said "personally I thought he was one of our hardest working depth players" Not like he would make our team now, but the guy played his heart out for us a couple times when the team was seriously depleted.
    Although I didn't like Braz and his play personally.....I have to agree with Jeffro about playing with heart.....
    Follow me...... https://twitter.com/#!/aGeRoO76
    "Just like JDG. It wasn't a post-and-in shot, but JDG is smart & experienced" - Carts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ossington Mental Youth View Post
    not really that bold my friend, id argue its bolder of you to suggest that Braz had/has any talent.

We've got Barrett starting, Dichio prob starting more often then not, Ibby although hes not full developed can start if we want, Obrien White who is injured until April or May but even then cant jump into first team, So thats two, but if all are healthy thats 4.

Then we potentially have Hall and Vitti potentially signing, that would be 6 as well as Richardson trialing for the team which is 7.

At very least we have 2 with Barrett and Ibby. We can easily play a 4-5-1 with the players we have.

Im simply saying we have ALOT of strikers on our plate right now, its not a said and done deal and its not a bad thing.
    Actually, I agree with you. IF we sign Vitti or one of the triallists. I was mostly referring to the fact that everyone on this forum was begging for another striker at the end of last season, Barrett wasn't the answer, and we really haven't added a "striker" this offseason.

I hope to see the 4-5-1, and we can count on a lot of our goals coming from our attacking mids, who should open a lot more space for each other and our striker.