Hybrid View

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok seriously, where does Crisito play. CB with Salcedo? or LB with McNaughton, Salcedo and Thomson? or something else.

It is pretty obvious Salcedo is a risk taker (much like Mavinga a couple of years back), who is the steady CB marshaling the line?

No even going to speculate on who the DM is... but if we cannot stop goals from coming in, we better have the best offense in the league and a passable back line.
    Last edited by Bushmancan; 05-16-2022 at 12:52 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmancan View Post
    Ok seriously, where does Crisito play. CB with Salcedo? or LB with McNaughton, Salcedo and Thomson? or something else.

It is pretty obvious Salcedo is a risk taker (much like Mavinga a couple of years back), who is the steady CB marshaling the line?

No even going to speculate on who the DM is... but if we cannot stop goals from coming in, we better have the best offense in the league and a passable back line.
    Criscito gives the back line instant stability, Salcedo settles down with Criscito on the field O’Neill and Mavinga also benefit with the experienced Italian, I have no worries , can’t wait this will be good

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Section 223 View Post
    Criscito gives the back line instant stability, Salcedo settles down with Criscito on the field O’Neill and Mavinga also benefit with the experienced Italian, I have no worries , can’t wait this will be good
    Salcedo isn't the CB marshal I thought he'd be. He seems. more like a Mavinga type who destroys up high and moves the ball out from the back.

I'm assuming Cricito would fill that role of stay at home organizer?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    I'm assuming Cricito would fill that role of stay at home organizer?
    Probably will be this guy but does anyone know if he speaks English? I have no idea.