Hybrid View

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seattle had what looked like a deliberate handball in the box not called, not VARd. So they win but not without controversy.

LA "fans" respond to the situation by chucking garbage on the pitch. Classy.

So it's either Toronto or Atlanta against Seattle for the final. Obviously I'd like to see TFC beat our nemesis in their own stadium, but there's still a tough team to beat at home for that to happen.
    Last edited by Oldtimer; 10-30-2019 at 06:25 AM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    Seattle had what looked like a deliberate handball in the box not called, not VARd. So they win but not without controversy.
    I was wondering the same and found that although there was a definitive handball, because there was no attacking (LAFC) player in the vicinity and it in no way impeded or impacted a goal scoring chance then the play continues. Not sure if it was the best source but at least somewhat logical even for VAR. Haven’t reviewed the play but if if I was an LAFC fan at the time I would be saying WTF. But i agree, throwing beer is low class and such a waste of a good drink.

Regardless, lets do our part boys and win tonight ....